Cb-6000 anti-pullout device

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Sig, Oct 27, 2009.

1. Sig

Sig Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:44 PM
    Hello All!!

I am new here :) My name is Hannah (aka Sig) and I am soon to become a keyholder for my partner, very exciting!

I have been looking around and am pretty settled on the CB-6000S as my partner, when flacid, is 2.5inches so this seems to be the best way to go.

I am, however, worried about him pulling out of it... If he is feeling sick or something he sometimes becomes slightly smaller than 2.5" and the Points of Intrigue dont seem to be available for the 6000 yet

Today however, I came accross this!
    http://www.enforcedobedience.com/store/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=129

Has anyone had any experience with this?? does it look feasible?

Thank you in advance, I look forward to my time here with you all! :)

~Hannah

2. Danger_Money

Danger_Money Lonely RE Novice

Local Time:
    8:44 AM
    There are a number of threads concerning the KSD-G3. Personally, I have found it a poor addition to the 6k. If I have an erection of any kind while using the pieces that ensure security, the end result is bruising and swelling. Not at all pleasant. But then I am something of a "grower" and not a "shower," so that might be part of the issue.

But! Others have not had that problem at all, and are extremely satisfied with it. Perhaps my problem is not taking the time to use the instructions provided by the shop that I bought from it (sandpaper to smooth/boiling water to warp).

[Edit] I forgot the link to the site I purchased mine from: http://www.keptforher.com/ksd-g3.html

3. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    We just got the KSD-G3 and we've not had any problems with it. It's IMPOSSIBLE for pet to pull out of his 6000. Like I said in his journal, I don't see the point in a CD if he can get his cock out. The point of a CD is not being able to jerk off/get a hard-on/or touch his dick. When he showed me he could get out, I was kinda pissed. He said he never would, but I didn't like that he could. KWIM? This was a perfect solution without having to invest in a steel belt. HTH!

4. Sig

Sig Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:44 PM
    Interesting responses, thanks guys!

I've purchased the CB-6000S and the KSD-G3 as a set today so I'll report how it goes soon :D
    I'm really hoping he wont be able to pulll out, and at least tell me if he can

a PA piercing seems to be the only way of 100% security, but my partners pain tolerance is VERY low and the idea of a PA really scares him so he wont hear of the idea. :( Hopefully if i gain a bit more control in the future he'll think it over again..

if he does get a PA piercing, I'd love to get a cage from steelworksextreme, such as this -http://steelwerksextreme.com/blog/?p=1812 I love the blue!!

5. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    There's not a chance in hell my pet would get a PA piercing. I'd have better luck having him get GD (Goddess Jen) tattooed on his arse!

6. lockednloaded

lockednloaded Senior Member

Local Time:
    2:44 PM
    Hi Hannah,

One thing worth mentioning is that trial & error is definately the way to go with regards to ring sizes and spacers (and the KSD G3).

I now wear the middle sized ring on my 6Ks (I did have the next smallest one), but I've recently moved to the largest KSD G3 (again, I was on on the middle sized one).

I also use the shortest pin and spacer and I now have what appears to be the perfect fit!

HTH.

[Edit] - Welcome to the site!

7. countachcx

countachcx Senior Member

Local Time:
    I never could get the G3 to work, either I can get out, or it cuts of circulation. I hear PA piercings don't hurt.

8. PGsslave

PGsslave Member

Local Time:
    9:44 AM
    We bought the cb6ks and after a few adjustments it has worked quite well. Trial run was for 1 week and my cock was ok little bump on the end but over all ok. I recommend a nail file and time and trial and error.

9. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    hi i have also got my new tube for my cb6000 but this time i ordered the shorter s tube to see how that went. so far it seems as if it is trying to push the penis back out of the back of the tube, i am not large when flaccid but it does seem there is more outside than inside at the moment. oh well have to see how things progress!

10. dubsub

dubsub Member

Local Time:
    I am locked nearly permanantly in the 6KS. I was having the odd pop out of one ball through the ring which meant I had to be unlocked to be put back in. I have now been told to wear a tighter ring which is the middle size. I am in that ring for ten days now and no pop outs so it seams to be working good. I do worry about circulation and the skin getting nipped. Also early morning hard ons are a bit more painful. It is all trial and error. I was the same ringsize for a year and now I am down one ring size so you can never say an new adjustment will not work. I am now a fully crushed sub with no prospect of release and have recently been relegated to satisfying my mistress by ass worship while she uses a vibrator at the front. By us putting two cushions underneath her perfect bottom it rises her up so that when we stretch her legs back her little butt is at my mouth and she can use her rabbit at the front. Mistress seems to be having bigger orgasms. I am a happy slave!

Blueneck likes this.
  11. jeanne

jeanne Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:44 AM
    ksd-g3

i purchased the ksd-g3 with my cb6000s, and found it not only extremely painful whether hard or not but it rubbed a raw spot on the top of my shaft so bad that i had to remove the whole cb for a few days, i have found that by reducing the size of the ring i am wearing it solves the problems of pullout and discomfort, it seems that after wearing the cb for awhile you adjust to it, then need to move down a ring size or 2 to readjust to your "proper size."

12. LittleChasteGuy

LittleChasteGuy LittleChasteGuy

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I too purchased the KSD-G3 with my CB-6000S. It was effective at preventing pullout. However, after 10-12 days I'd always experience sever chafing on the penis shaft where the contact was made. It became painful and worrisome regarding infection.

I, even though not at all a pain slut, finally broke down and got a PA piercing 3 weeks ago. With my Mistress at my side to provide support I was able to go through with it. Healing is going well.

Soon security will not be an issue. I will be back in the mini-birdlocked, with the PA ensuring security. We also plan on drilling a couple of additional holes into the CB-6000S cage to allow a plastic lock to go though the cage securing it to the piercing.

13. sb_andycb

sb_andycb Member

San Diego, CA
    Local Time:
    6:44 AM
  14. chasteforfun

chasteforfun Junior Member

Local Time:
    Even though it's been 7 weeks since the last post, I'd like to add my 2 cents on the KSD-G3.
    For my little fellow it's worthless. As another reviewer wrote "I never could get the G3 to work, either I can get out, or it cuts of circulation." Except in my case, I either slipped right out of it or it simply CUT, as in nicked me, drawing blood.

I don't blame the product or the seller. The problem is simply my dick and the KSD-G3 simply don't work together.
    In fact "Kept For Her" www.keptforher.com is fantastic! I'd reccomend them to anyone buying a CB that they carry. Great aftercare and follow through.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice