hello!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by helled83, Oct 27, 2009.

1. helled83

helled83 Junior Member

Rome, Italy
    Local Time:
    4:20 PM
    Hello everyone I am a 26 year old who likes to be put in chastity, my girlfriend has the key and seems to be very amused by this situation ...
    yet still do not know when it will open the lock of the chastity belt ....

good cast at all!

2. lockednloaded

lockednloaded Senior Member

Local Time:
    3:20 PM
    Welcome, you are certainly in the right place!

The key (pun intended!) I think for most guys is not knowing when release will be and for the wife to be proactive with the teasing and denial.

My Wife regularly reminds me that I am locked up and seems to take delight is touching me down there to arouse me and then telling me that I'm not being unlocked any time soon!

Trial and error is the order of the day with regards to the fitting of the device too IMO, be sure to change the main ring and spacer combination until you are happiest with the fit.

But most of all-enjoy!

[Edit] - Hit the Submit Post button too quickly!

Anyway, initially being a n00b at chastity, it is all just so surreal-why would you want the woman you adore and who you think is the sexiest woman you've ever met to keep you in a chastity device/prevent you from fucking her/frustrate the living daylights out of you??

It really is bizarre when you think about it (perhaps you shouldn't!).

I encouraged her (and she agreed to) keep me sexually frustrated and only allow me the pleasure of either watching her pleasure herself or help her pleasure herself!

We also agreed on a couple of basic "rules".....

• She would not to give me ANY indication of when I am to be unlocked. When she plans on doing it, she will literally do it on the spur of the moment during whatever sexual activity we are engaged in.
    • She would not tell me where she keeps my key under ANY circumstances (except a medical emergency!).
    • It was her decision and hers alone of what happens between us sexually. This means that she can pleasure herself when I am not home and either tell me about it or not. She can pleasure herself while I am home but make me stand outside the the room listening, in the room blindfolded so I cannot see her pleasuring herself, or simply make me watch her do it.
    • She can tell me to pleasure her in whatever way she chooses (tongue, vibrator, etc), but at no point during ANY of these activities is there any given that I will get A) Unlocked and B) Unlocked and be allowed to have sex with her.
    I also made a conscious decison not to make ANY sexual advances towards her, the reasons for this are as follows:

1. The longer I leave it, the longer I stay locked in.
    2. When she does then instigate sexual contact (even if it is only watching her fuck herself with her vibrator), then I will know she is doing her best to frustrate and tease me which is perfect!
    3. When she does unlock me for sex, I will know that she geniunely wants cock, so that is perfect too!
    4. She then also has the option of unlocking me but denying me the pleasure of fucking her, instead just making me watch her cum and locking me up again-again perfect!
    Hopefully that will help!

3. OldGuy1026

OldGuy1026 Member

Local Time:
    7:20 AM
    Welcome to da party Helled83 :happy-halloween-122

4. helled83

helled83 Junior Member

Rome, Italy
    Local Time:
    4:20 PM
    thanks for the welcome

5. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    :welcome:

I think lockednloaded pretty much covered everything, but please let us know if we can help you find your way around the Mansion. :manga_balloon:

6. AbiNormyl

AbiNormyl Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:20 AM
    I will add my welcome and add a yeah what they said. i can't add anything right now.

7. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    Just wanted to say :ciao: L&L'd gave you some excellent, excellent advice. Nothing really to add except....have fun. You're in for the ride of your life!!! :party-073:

8. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    OK, I just realized that "Ciao" means goodbye. hehe. Hmmmmm...lemme see if I can find the more appropriate smiley. How's this one... :welcome: Better. lol.

9. lockednloaded

lockednloaded Senior Member

Local Time:
    Ciao is Hello too! :anim_37:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice