The invisible life of numbness - a permanent denial diary

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by BlueEyes, Jul 13, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. lock667

lock667 Long term member

Local Time:
    1:05 PM
    I'm impressed *(and not just a little jealous of) your dedication.

2. BlueEyes

BlueEyes The lifestyle pumps in my veins...
    Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    6:05 PM
    Thanks:) I have to admit that is has become SO MUCH easier to endure because of the extended denial. So it is really not that hard- I'm not suffering, - but yes I am proud of my commitment to her and her pleasures , and I think it is fair to say: So is she:)

3. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    10:50 PM
    I had a go at banding and I have to say it isn't for me, though I respect why you do it. As a method of removing the penis from the equation and stopping any chance of ejaculation I am sure it is unparalleled, my problem was it did far too good a job of it. It was a bizarre experience being able to feel my penis with my fingers, but not be able to feel my fingers with my penis! My Wife had also said that she did not want to use this as a method to help me be able to make love with her with no worries of any ejaculation of mine ruining the fun. I do want to say thank you to @Lady De for the offer of talking to my Wife about the process.

The strange thing was that by removing the penis from any sensation it also totally removed any pent up feelings I had developed from my current period of denial. Those feelings, while distracting for me, are what gives my Wife so much power over me. The sensation was far too similar to how I feel for a few days after an orgasm where our play is nice but not so intense as it is after a few weeks.

Sam89 likes this.
  4. Lady De

Lady De Never turning back!

Accounting manager
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    Hi , I see that You mentioned me in the Thread.
    Yes I would have loved to talk to Your wife.
    One thing I have learned is that we are all different and have different preferences and different limits. I also learned that they can change;-)

I truly enjoy his numbness and the fact that there is nothing to attend to from my side.
    He is even more passionate when he do me services than before, so in our case there seems to be no lack of commitment and excitement.
    Maybe the fact that he has been denied for so long, makes up for the lack of sense. He is still worked up, but can't do much about it. Sweet frustration it is, and all the teasing that is needed really. And When I click he appears to somehow click too. Amazing:)

I hope You find a way to endure without getting over the top. It is a great sacrifice and a token of your commitment to your Lady:)

Xx Lady De

slave_m and Jasmic68 like this.
  5. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    Summer is up! and we are celebrating one full year of banding/numbness!

It has been a wonderful experience so far. Absolutely. Learned so much about it in the process. She knows my limits, and has come to expect free acces to her toy without me getting all fired up. Well of course I still feel blessed when she make good use of me, but my focus is serving her, and she has noticed me getting better and better: "more soft, tender and erotic than before". I'm so pleased.
    For the numbing the cycles is now every 14 days for approx 1 hour ( yes It seems to endure more and more before the wanted effect is reestablished) I guess I have lost 50% or more of the sensitivity for good, maybe more, but at the end of the 14 days cycle i would be able to go over the edge still, and it is then time for rebanding. I have sacrificed the sensitivity, and that has had a hole bunch of advantages for both of us.

One could say that sex is not always on my mind anymore - and some may consider that a major downfall for this numbing business. I think not. A huge part of being her a good serving husband is to be able to focus also on by business and domestic affairs and cores ,and the banding helps me a lot in that. A cage is also a shelter from touches and rubbing in the pants when your are on a strict denial, and numbing is just a way of taking that concept to the max without the fiddling and all...

I think i will end this diary with this one year anniversary, knowning how pleased she is that this method has delivered so well. I expect her to continue this rhythm for many years to come, and that makes me proud and warm inside...

I do in fact from time to time - when the banding effect is on decline miss my cage, but she will have none of that. It is over with that I'm sure.
    But she is talking of the pierced in cock ring again, so maybe she will let me feel some metal down there at one pont after all - LOL!

Men are strange creatures....;-)

Minas bitch and lock667 like this.
  6. MissBB_and_herlockedboy

MissBB_and_herlockedboy Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:05 PM
    i really really really want to get very very into this...as well as chastity

7. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    I am sure you can get a lot of help in here on CM. Regarding banding, I guess that a only a few, me included, would be able to guide you:)

8. Minas bitch

Minas bitch Long term member

Local Time:
    10:05 AM
    If you have any questions I am sure I could put in my 2 cents. It might be good to start your own thread on it. Where you are with it and what questions you do have.

9. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    Hi, haven't posted in this diary since june 17. th. Everything is just fine with the banding.
    She tested me during the summer, to see how much sensitivity I regain when not banded, and besides it was a true struggle not to get too excited when I started to regain some senses it was also nice to know that the proces did not seem irreversible if that ever was to be a desire.
    Hard to measure but I pretty quick regained like 50% of the sensitivity, and even though that meant that she could play with me for much longer than she would be able to if I have had 100% sensitivity, it was enough for me to go over the edge and cum, if that ever was allowed. ( I doubt it;-) )

5 weeks ago she suddenly ordered me to make sure that she could attach "something" to her toy. As she was saying. "You are not to get aside that often anymore. And You can't feel it anyway, and- - You have become a master in giving me pleasure orally. But for me not to forget "Your thing" completely I would like to decorate it. So please make it possible!"

5 weeks ago I pierced myself lower than a PA ( My previous PA was long gone and we had gone for a mod where the slit was cut somewhat open. So a new hole had to be made. 5 mm at least she had ordered.

Ladt noght I told her that It was about ready to whatever she had in mind , and she finally revealed that I am to have en golden padlock with inscription hanging from my numb member...

She want a visual mark of her control. The numbness is invisible, so this will be a major change.

IMG_9690.JPG

slave_m and Joroincharge like this.
  10. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Omg allmost toooo much detail. However one very deep PA !
    Is that a gold ring thingy saves the weight of a balk especially if it was gold .

Love the padlock
    Xx Wendy

11. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    ooer it look like that hurt a lot when it was put in.

12. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    Great thread! I have found that wrapping the base with Nexen medical tape then applying a hose clamp for 45 minutes totally does the job. You can use a nut driver to tighten the clamp and I tighten it more as the numbness takes hold.

13. gary170

gary170 Long term member

NZ
    Local Time:
    6:05 AM
    This has become something my wife and I love no hassles of bulky cages with my business cloths no problems on flights and no way to cheat it that's for sure and at I'm an a bit older than most I dont have to worry so much
    I find it the most frustrating thing ever and there is no wiggling a cage for some feeling or stimulation....just love it

Jessica Alexander likes this.
  14. Jessica Alexander

Houston
    Local Time:
    I'm out of chastity for 30 days while traveling in the Middle East. I didnt want to risk losing my Lori in customs so I banded twice for 45 min, using a hose clamp when I got here. I tried for an hour and orgasm was impossible! I will make sure I stay this way until I can get back to my Mistress.

gary170 likes this.
  15. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    Am I being thick? Isn't this sort of thing dangerous? Not judging, just curious. I won't be trying it.

16. Jessica Alexander

Houston
    Local Time:
    I haven’t read of anyone having permanent issues.

17. Jessica Alexander

Houston
    Local Time:
    Even the commercials say to not worry if your erection has lasted more than 4 hours and most of the blood in the penis is trapped during an erection.

18. CastratedSub

CastratedSub Member

Sydney Australia
    Local Time:
    4:05 AM
    funnily enough ... once they are gone ... phantoms you can never scratch

19. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Your not being thick!

Chaste J. likes this.
  20. charliejae

charliejae Member

Program Management
    USA - Kansas City
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:05 PM
    After reading this thread I tried banding. The rubber band at the base of the penis and left it on for 1 hour. The penis went numb and no feeling while the rubber band was on, however after removing the band and blood flowed back in, feeling returned as well. Which in some respects is a good thing. My question to those banding. When does the clock start to keep the band on for longer term impact? Does it start when the band is first put on or when the numbness begins?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice