Reciprocity in a Femdomacracy

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by henry58, Oct 23, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. henry58

henry58 Long term member

Local Time:
    12:39 AM
    Well i felt compelled to write something and this subject seemed a good candidate. I have penned a few times on the subject of devotion without expectation, receiving replies suggesting non reciprocity renders the relationship one sided and rather pointless. My contention is; reciprocity does exist, but not necessarily in the recognised norm. A submissive who devotes himself completely does indeed receive much pleasure. Mostly emotional and mental, feeling the sheer power of the Superior manifesting in guilt free taking. For the initiated, this is powerful stuff. The magnitude of apprehension and hopeful optimism that a service or gesture proffered to the Superior may elicit some form of response, is significant. And on that rare occasion a reward is proffered to the sub/slave, the emotional eruption is intense. I'm not saying this is the only way, there are many forms of D/s and I'm sure most are quite satisfying. But do not for one minute think, that what i describe is one sided. I've read words of subspace and euphoric submission, i'm not sure what those things really are, but i really do know what good feels like. Be happy in your journeys. :)

2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    I do know where you're coming from, and actually I don't think you're that far from my view.

But there is a difference. I am not interested in seeking rewards (or the opposite, receiving punishments). That's not really to my taste. So service for the sake of service is where I'm coming from, like you. But I think your definition of reciprocity is too stark for me. I think I would want more of a connection than you're suggesting.

Not much, in truth. But a bit more.

And as I say, I think we have pretty similar views.

3. henry58

henry58 Long term member

Local Time:
    I think you're spot on. Connection is so important. We all connect in different ways, but without it, life would be less rich.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice