Spicing up my keyholder

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by juniorbottom, Oct 26, 2009.

1. juniorbottom

juniorbottom Member

Local Time:
    2:40 PM
    Hi everyone. I need some help here. My wife (keyholder) and I just started playing with chastity devices towards the beginning of October. So far the longest that I have been locked has been one week at a time. I don't want to push her, but I would like to be held back a bit longer than one week, and I dont want to bring it up because Im afraid that she will not want to lose interest in our newly found game. I would like her to add punishments, and tease me a little more. She tells me that when she wants it there is nothing I can do to stop her. Does anyone have any suggestions?

2. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    OK, first thing is this. You have to talk to her. Although we goddess' are exceptionally intelligent, we're not mind readers. You can't be afraid of her not wanting to play anymore. Having you be locked for a longer period of time, is a very reasonable request. If it's your cock she's missing, and that's her reason to not keep you in your cage for any longer, there are ways for her still to enjoy you but not let you enjoy 2 much. Does that make sense? You can always tell her something like....."Goddess? I just love when you keep me on the edge. I'm thinking about you all day, and the only thing going on in my mind is more ways to please you. Can you imagine if you kept me locked up longer? I would be insane with desire for you." Oh, and these talks are best kept out of the bedroom, so to speak. Meaning don't save it till you're in the throws of a session. The secret to a great marriage is communication, and in this situation it's so much more important. Good luck, and if your goddess needs any advice, I'd be all the more happy to chat with her. Oh, and one more thing...... You know, being a goddess and coming up with new games and ideas to keep our pets on the edge all the time is HARD WORK!!! It sounds silly, but nothing good comes for free. You can always hint to little things that you'd like to try and give her ideas for you. I find the best one's I get for my pet, is when her lets things "slip" on accident. Be patient, darling. You've just started.

3. juniorbottom

juniorbottom Member

Local Time:
    Thanks goddess for the advice. I will talk to her about it. Also I told her that i want her to find a nickname for me, but I cant come up with any off the top of my head. Can you throw a couple out and i'll pass it on to her. Thanks!!!! I cant wait for my keyholder to become like you.LOL

4. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    No thanks necessary, deary. We're all here to learn and trade secrets. I just sent you a pm.

5. OldGuy1026

OldGuy1026 Member

Local Time:
    12:40 PM
    Okay well, Goddess Jen has said it all for the most part. If people don't get upset with me, yes you can communicate, just don't be too cheeky about it or you just might be eating your next meal standing up.
    :CMrocks:

6. lockednloaded

lockednloaded Senior Member

Local Time:
    8:40 PM
  7. AbiNormyl

AbiNormyl Junior Member

Local Time:
    I am going to play devil's advocate here so....

First it does sound like he has tried to communicate and she is saying you can't tell me what to do. I only want it on for this long and no more. I think she may want to play with her boy toy more than he wants her to but that is her right.

So, while i agree communicating is very important, I think listening to what your Mistress/Domme says is also important and not trying to top from the bottom. If you want her to be in charge then you have to let her be in charge.

hmmm I am bitchy this morning I think. I may come back and rewrite this later.

Abi who didn't get enough sleep; has two sick kids and is grumpy.

8. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    i think that is very balanced abinormyl and it is after all the mistresses right to choose how much and for how long!. ps i hope you are feeling a little better now.:anim_37:

9. juniorbottom

juniorbottom Member

Local Time:
    I see where you guys are coming from. Just let her lead the way and she'll slowly fall into her role. Thanks for the advice to all.

10. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I have to say I have to agree with the slow approach!

Come on, they've only been at it 26 days.... that's nothing!

I would have ditched the whole thing if I'd been introduced to chastity at the beginning of the month and told I wasn't doing things right by the end...

Patience and remember who is in control, give her room to grow and explore. :evilgrin0042:

11. OldGuy1026

OldGuy1026 Member

Local Time:
    Oh very true, patience. :scared0016:

12. juniorbottom

juniorbottom Member

Local Time:
    Thanks everyone for your suggestions. We actually had a good talk last night and we agreed to take it slow. This morning she gave me a list of chores to do. One of them was to clean the toilets in the house, something that I have never done before. I guess slower is better.

13. OldGuy1026

OldGuy1026 Member

Local Time:
    The infamous list of chores :love0055: let the fun begin. Thake my word for it get it all done.

14. AbiNormyl

AbiNormyl Junior Member

Local Time:
    and quickly would be my suggestion...

15. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    if you can as well try and do a couple of extra chores that are not on the list , it will show your wife/mistress that you are really trying to help her and not just yourself and it may suprise you what her reaction might be.:character0053:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice