PA-5000 Query - I want one but which?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by n2npaguy, Oct 11, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. n2npaguy

n2npaguy Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:03 AM
    I have been wondering about a device for some time now and have returned to discover the PA-5000 could be what I need... I have a PA wearing either a 4ga or 6ga ring.

I measured my cock the other night and I believe it is 1.25 inches but that is the size of the largest PA-5000 and they say you should go one larger (1/8th more) to get a good fit but which allows you to clean.

So what do I go for? So far I have read on the net everyone saying you should go smaller so it is tighter, but want your opinions...

Please Advise.

Who knows, I might have got a little bigger when I was measuring!

I have never been in chastity before, so don't want it too tight, not into pain.

Thanks and look forward to your advice, so that I can order one.

2. Danger_Money

Danger_Money Lonely RE Novice

Local Time:
    9:03 PM
    It certainly looks cool. I hope you get some good info on it; I don't quite see, judging by the various "action" pictures I have seen, how that would really prevent erection/orgasm.

3. n2npaguy

n2npaguy Junior Member

Local Time:
    Agreed

I would agree with you on this aspect. I suspect it would be that you can't sustain an erection. I have read that you should buy tighter as it makes it more difficult but I am not keen to have skin majorly bulging out the side (like a photo I have seen, not sure if on here on another forum) unless necessary.

I also like the idea of the chastity device more than actual chastity at this stage (Could well change, LOL :D), so am happy to start with one which will be more about my willpower than a lack of choice.

BTW on top of my original question above, has anyone tried it through a metal detector at the airport? I know I can get through with a couple of big rings on but wondered about the meatiness of that lock...

Thanks,

4. n2npaguy

n2npaguy Junior Member

Local Time:
    Measuring for PA-5000?

Anyone else got any views on the PA-5000 and measuring?

5. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
  6. n2npaguy

n2npaguy Junior Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for this Mistress. I had read these and I guess I just wanted some advice about my predicament based on how tight (or loose) people found theirs.

I have in the past bought a Princes Wand an screwed up the measurements (!) spo don't want to repeat that sort of mistake...

7. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    12:03 PM
    Mistress Watchful, Perhaps there is a way you can get your pet to roll these threads together? Could we have some sort of "PA-5000 Master Sticky" in the chastity devices forum?

8. InCB3000

InCB3000 Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:03 PM
    About how it prevents orgasm, if it's tight enough when erect, my plumbing is cut off. Even though I can feel stimulation (only on the head), it never, ever goes anywhere. Believe me, I've been ridden and sucked and everything else in this thing...never have I come close enough to even think "oh god, here it comes".

About the bulges, my skin bulges only a tiny, tiny bit under normal circumstances. I do sometimes have to readjust things when the skin bulges in just the wrong way.

About the metal detector, haven't tried and probably won't. I'm not into airport humiliation and the lock just might set it off...I really don't know.

9. Locked4love

Locked4love I'm no longer male. I am now trans female

Local Time:
    9:03 PM
    Mistress Lori a long time ago had some info on her old site about how a male can be denied orgasam by covering up the sensitive part of his penis just behind the head. She sold a device called a wedding band the left the head exposed and was held on by a frenum peircing.

I experimented with a piece of 1.25 acrylic tubing once and found that even though my penis head was exposed I could not orgasam. And believe me I tried. The closest I came to an orgasam was using a vibrator on the head but the tube was so tight nothing came out and it hurt like heck because it took so long.

You will still have an erection in a tube but the only one who can get any kind of enjoyment from you is your KH. All she has to to is place a penis extension sleeve over your stiff usless penis. and she has a living walking dildo to use any time she wishes.

10. n2npaguy

n2npaguy Junior Member

Local Time:
    PA-5000 Arrived today

I got my PA-5000 today in the post and tried it on straight away. I was disappointed as I had followed the sizing instructions and bought the 1.125 diameter unit based on my cock being around the 1 inch diameter size.

It was too loose which meant that the weight of the device pulled it down my cock. My PA piercing is also quite high up, so it meant that my cock head couldn't sit in the right place.

I suspect the PA-5000 would have slipped off if not for the ring holding me in.

I want the smaller size! Anyone with a 1.125 diameter cock want to buy this one. The device was worn for less than 5 minutes and I will clean it. :sad0002:

11. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    12:03 PM
    Oh man, tough break n2npaguy!

I'm afraid I'll be needing the smaller one too, but at least you didn't loose too much money. Imagine how much worse off you'd be if you'd put money on a Lori!!

12. jimm474

jimm474 Junior Member

St Petersburg, Fl
    Local Time:
    10:03 PM
    Have a 1.25" PA-5000

I have had mine for a week. I don't consider myself large but the 1.25 is just right. The weight is a complete non factor for me. It is snug and very comfortable. The tube covers the sensitive areas making an orgasm impossible. I get enough stimulation to get excited but also frustrated. There is no way out of the device without destroying it. The locking ring extends down below the lip of the tube.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice