When the postman comes.....

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Guest 8306, Oct 18, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Guest 8306

Verified Female

Local Time:
    5:50 PM
    It’s been done.
    The new device is on route.
    The impending lockup of full time chastity begins Christmas Day.

It’s feels like it’s taken forever to get to this point.
    The PA saga has been a very testing time but I now feel with the device we’ve chosen (it’s new to the market and review will follow) is going to solve a lot of issues until our steel device is ordered.

I now find it difficult to look at a penis that isn’t locked. The appeal of an unlocked penis no longer does it for me.
    This doesn’t mean my vanilla life has suffered but my relationship with my beloved will be stronger when he is locked.

It’s not just the locking of his penis I miss. It’s the rules. The subservient side. His submissiveness. But most of all the whimpering and whining. Until you have a man locked. Until you have control over their orgasms and life the feeling becomes ever so satisfying and almost euphoric and you miss that when it’s gone.

This device will be tested once it arrives. Instructions are to wear it for 24hrs to make sure there aren’t any kinks that need ironing out. I mean better to find out now before you spend the rest of your days in full time
    Chastity ;)
    Depending on how I feel when he’s locked up again will determine whether that 24hr trial becomes a longer stretch before the freedom he has become accustomed to is taken away.

I’ve not felt this excited for a VERY long time :lockkey:

I look forward to reading his review at a later date and getting back to what I do best.....

LP:kiss:

ugams, Qveik, El Guapo and 17 others like this.
  2. Lockedup1979

Lockedup1979 Active member

Local Time:
    4:50 PM
    Good luck to you both

Guest 8306 likes this.
  3. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    12:50 PM
    Good luck with the new device, and look forward to hearing about the steel one too. Your comment about the PA healing saga lasting forever hit me like a keyholder's version of Locktober -- how many days must I wait to assert my control!

El Guapo, Allen1987 and Guest 8306 like this.
  4. Breathe

Breathe Be true to yourself

United States
    Local Time:
    10:50 AM
    I hope all goes well for the fitting and beyond.

ugams, Allen1987 and Guest 8306 like this.
  5. corsac

corsac Long term member

Spokane, WA
    Local Time:
    9:50 AM
    Good luck with the new device! My wife had a hard time during my PA healing as well. She thinks I look strange without my device and it was tough to wait so long. It was worth it in the end though! Enjoy! :)

ugams, Allen1987 and Guest 8306 like this.
  6. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    My piercing and Lori tube really changed things. This feels serious now. Absolutely impossible to masturbate now and it’s not coming off without destroying the device. It also has a cute heart shaped pendant-key that she wears around her neck.

It’s really changed my mental outlook on this and now it feels like my penis is just a pee tube. It seems detached as an object of pleasure.

7. henry58

henry58 Long term member

Local Time:
    Well this sounds very exciting, i remember back when i was first directed to 24/7. Such a mind blow, but the ultimate sacrifice for complete devotion. One of the most powerful images i remember and remains etched on my brain, was whenShe would look deep into my eyes, holding the key close to her lips, smiling faintly and then popping it back under her top. No words, just silent looks and small facial expressions, but no release. Fear and excitement and feeling oneself slightly trembling. Such awesome firepower.. i miss that.

El Guapo, Mark Owen, Jblocked and 5 others like this.
  8. Allen1987

Allen1987 All for Her

Machinist
    Massachusetts USA
    Local Time:
    12:50 PM
    There is definitely something about you can't go back that does bring back vivid memories.

She hasn't said this, but has become so used to seeing me this way it has become totally
    natural. It does bring some excitement to Her when She sees me. To me Her look sometimes
    is so piercing I just get lost in the look. I don't know how @LatexMiss will feel, but if like myself
    there will be no where else he would rather be. I think it goes both ways in that I want to please
    Her in any way I can. To be totally Her's is all I want to be.

My trial was 121 days. Since August 2017 I have had only 3 releases and very grateful to be able
    to please Her in all ways. I look forward to the new journey ahead for you two, the new frontier
    is always exciting.;-):love::lock:

El Guapo and Guest 8306 like this.
  9. El Guapo

El Guapo Ladies First.

Estados Unidos
    Local Time:
    11:50 AM
    All that you describe is the perfect summation!

These are like the two opposite poles of a magnet ... uniquely different but unable to exist without the other.

For me, someone else having control of my orgasms made possible the shifts in my behaviors that made me who I am today. I am such a better person - My early 'conditioning' & later shift to FLR & Servitude is complete - there is no going back.

It takes my breath away to hear how much you enjoy the whimpering & whining ... it would be a near constant thing from me if She allowed it. The rules I must live by are posted in the Chastity Contracts thread (somewhere).
    She like Rules too ... and can make them any time She wants ... as long as She has her hand wrapped around the Rule Pole.

The euphoria goes both ways!

It warms my heart to hear that you are excited again. Your energy, your sparkle, your beliefs, your methods - have been missed. Truly, welcome home, @DommeLP .

Guest 8306 and Allen1987 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice