Light-weight device for use with new bluetooth lock

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by knight4princess, Oct 16, 2018.

1. knight4princess

knight4princess Active member

Househusband
    Louisville, Kentucky
    Local Time:
    5:56 PM
    I'm sort of a newbie. I've had a Masters Series SL101 device, a nice fairly comfortable stainless steel product but it's quite heavy. I usually wear a jock or pouch-type underwear when I'm locked up to help support the weight.

The only problem is that my wife finds unlocking it to be a hassle -- finding the key or pulling it off a necklace, then struggling to get it into the lock, etc. And when she wants it out, she wants it out fast.

So I was delighted to find a TSA-type luggage lock that works on bluetooth technology. This lock, by Dog & Bone, is small and light enough that it COULD be used with a chastity device!!! My wife loves gadgets and this works on a fingerprint authentication on her smart phone, then unlocks from across the room. Even cooler still is that I could be two states away and she can grant my iPhone permission to unlock it on a one-time basis and get a report on when that exactly occurred.

The problem is that between the weight of my device and the weight of the lock, it's just not practical to use my Masters Series device. But if I could find a light-weight device that's also comfortable, then the possibilities would be endless.

I did buy a cheap lightweight metal device that has two little posts that slide into the main ring on either side of the lock post. But these little posts pulled out with an erection and pinched the hell out of me!

Does anybody have any good suggestions for a comfortable, light-weight device for me? I can spend a hundred but I can't spend HUNDREDS of dollars on this. Thank you for your help.

I would love to report to you about how the bluetooth lock works with a chastity device.

2. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    9:56 PM
    For a hundred bucks you can buy a master lock key box that your wife can unlock from her phone. I got mine on Amazon.

3. knight4princess

Househusband
    Louisville, Kentucky
    Local Time:
    I appreciate the suggestion. But we know we could use our bluetooth lock as a lockbox key -- or just get some other lockbox. What I really want to achieve is a bluetooth-controlled chastity device with long-distance unlock capability, making it incredibly simple and kinky.

4. Jessica Alexander

Houston
    Local Time:
    Sounds cool but will be hard to get it that small and be waterproof.

5. knight4princess

Househusband
    Louisville, Kentucky
    Local Time:
    It is about twice the size of a standard 3/4 inch Master lock but still doable with a lightweight device. The lock is said to be water resistant so must be taken off before showers. I'm not shilling for the company but you can google "Dog and Bone Locksmart Travel" if you want to see the lock.

The company also has two other, larger bluetooth locks, including one called Locksmart Mini -- which is larger than the Travel lock. Both of the larger locks are too big to be practical with a chastity device. We have already purchased the Locksmart Travel.

6. Jessica Alexander

Houston
    Local Time:
    It just seems impractical if you have to take it off every day to shower. If the could make one as small as a security screw it would be awesome. I wear my cage 24/7 and it doesn’t come off often so comfort is the absolute highest priority. My KH either gives me the key from her neck or uses her phone to unlock the key box if it’s in there.

7. bitstripped

bitstripped Long term member

Local Time:
    2:56 PM
    I’m working on this product. Stayed tuned!

latexbound and knight4princess like this.
  8. knight4princess

Househusband
    Louisville, Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Cool!

Well, in the meantime, if anybody has any suggestions on comfortable light-weight chastity devices, that's mainly what I'm looking for. Thanks.

9. knight4princess

Househusband
    Louisville, Kentucky
    Local Time:
    As for practicality of the lock, sure -- this is new technology. But if your keyholder can just press a button on her smart phone and let you out for a quick shower, and then right back into the cage -- how is this different from an inmate in a prison who gets time in the "yard?"

Like I say, I'm a newbie -- pretty much. My wife and I play lightly at this.

10. slave2MyWife

slave2MyWife Maidservant in chastity

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    @knight4princess
    i have found this model lightweight and comfortable even for 247 wear. But the chinese now have the integrated lock, that's a pity. This has also the two-pin system, but mine never pinched nor moved because of an erection. Erection was not possible, but i did keep the cage tied to my body.

11. knight4princess

Househusband
    Louisville, Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Thank you for your constructive comment, @slave2MyWife

I am really hoping to find a light-weight plastic or resin type device that might also have room for my flacid member, which is a shower and a grower. So a little 2-inch long cage probably won't work for me. My fantasy is to find a device that my wife can control from her cell phone. But the weight of the bluetooth lock is such that only the lightest of the devices could work with it -- for now.

The potential of this bluetooth technology for the entire chastity community is nothing short of HUGE.

Keyholders will be able to control and unlock you from thousands of miles away. And the security is fingerprint coded. Only someone with your keyholder's fingerprints -- uh that would only be one person -- could effortlessly release the imprisoned cock.

My prediction is that within five years, some chastity devices will be marketed with built-in bluetooth locks. But I want it now!

slave2MyWife likes this.
  12. slave2MyWife

slave2MyWife Maidservant in chastity

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    @knight4princess

Yes i can see the potential of fingerprint-bluetooth-chastity trinity. "Manage multiple locks centrally"... Ooh, what easeness for a Pro Domme.

Is the 8mm mentioned in Dog and bone website the inner diameter of the lock curve? Matbe itbfits my current device...

13. Adam444

Adam444 Long term member

Chicagoland, USA
    Local Time:
    Seems to me your wife could reduce the inconvenience of fiddling with a key by simply letting you out less frequently. :)

If you're looking for a plastic device, there's a number of them on the market and most, if not all, have been copied by the Chinese. Wanting to use an actual lock eliminates some of them but still leaves a bunch of others. Off the top of my head (and in no particular order) - The Vice, CB-6000, Birdlocked, Bon4, and Custom Chastity (they have several models). There are a bunch of smaller companies 3D printing devices as well including a regular here.

Obviously with metal devices, the more open the device the less it will weight. Openness facilitates hygiene but allows access, which may or may not be what you key holder wants. Remember too, when sizing you want the tube to be about the size of your flaccid penis. While it may sound counter intuitive, you don't want room for growth.

G42G likes this.
  14. Drews

Drews Long term member

Florida, USA
    Local Time:
    This probably is not the answer you are looking for but I think the best solution. If you are serious about chastity do not waste any additional money on off the shelf cages. I wore the masters series at the beginning and agree it was pretty comfortable but heavy even without a heavier lock. I think you would be better off saving up for a custom cage because I think that will be your ultimate solution. I bought a Mature Metal Jailbird and most of the time I do not even know I am wearing it. It is not only much lighter but the way it fits makes it disperse the weight much better not to mention it is a higher quality stainless that will last forever.

15. knight4princess

Househusband
    Louisville, Kentucky
    Local Time:
    @Drews: I've been thinking the same thing but am reluctant because of the price. It is an option that I can't dismiss though. A lot of people say the same positive things about MM products.

16. Drews

Drews Long term member

Florida, USA
    Local Time:
    If you have any questions regarding it, I will gladly answer. As far as the price, you say you are a newbie, I would suggest waiting until you are sure this is something you are going to stick with. I finally decided to spend the money about eight months into the process. Good luck with your journey.

17. knight4princess

Househusband
    Louisville, Kentucky
    Local Time:
    @slave2MyWife: The 8mm seems to refer to the width of the short post that the shackle projects from. The distance from one side of the shackle to the other is .75 inch. The 3.2mm width of the shackle is slightly narrower than that of a standard 3/4-inch MasterLock, which can cause a small amount of additional play in the connection on a device. The shackle width is standard for any TSA luggage lock.

18. Muzzo4you

Muzzo4you Bored and looking to find a play partner

NC, USA
    Local Time:
    @knight4princess Our member @JosieLynn Jewell has crafted some very fine items which are 3D printed and quite light which can be locked (depending on the option selected) in many ways - padlock, security tag, magic lock, bailing wire (ok, maybe not that one...LOL).
    Check out his website --> http://cherrykeeper.com
    ((I'm not affiliated, just a very happy customer))

G42G likes this.
  19. G42G

G42G Long term member

IT manager
    US, Suburbs of Philly, summers in the PA Poconos
    Local Time:
    I am also a happy customer. I'm using the cage with "headlock" and find it to be very comfortable and secure. Not completely impossible to pull out and over but damn near. so light that it seems to not even be there. Also comes in many colors so you can get fancy. I'm thinking of getting a red/green combo for the holidays.

20. knight4princess

Househusband
    Louisville, Kentucky
    Local Time:
    I'm very interested in Josie Lynn's products. But I'm a little lost with all the parts. And it seems like most of the stuff is made for a built-in lock. And the cages are really small. I'm a shower and my wife says I have one of the largest flacid cocks she's ever seen (thought not one of the largest hard cocks.) Anyway, I see everyone talking about "smaller is better" in terms of cages. Do you think I should go ahead and buy a device with a small cage and see if it doesn't actually work?

I'm also looking at this device:

https://www.amazon.com/FeiGu-Silico...i=B01HAAYM1U&refRID=406E21ZRFCX428JZC82D&th=1

Any comments?

21. Adam444

Adam444 Long term member

Chicagoland, USA
    Local Time:
    Being a shower actually makes finding the right chastity device easier as the penis tends to stay a more constant length. The tube should be about the size of your flaccid penis, both in length and diameter. Having a properly sized tube will help curb (not eliminate) your erections and reduce the pull on the testicles that follows. Now if you measure along the top to where it meets the body you also have to consider the thickness of the ring and the lock.

Generally the silicone devices like the one you linked don't get very good reviews for long term wear. They tend to be a bit bulky and because they're not rigid, you could stimulate yourself through one. If you want a plastic device, look at one of Holy Trainer clones, using the Holy Trainer website for guidance on sizing. They are available on Amazon. A lot of guys prefer a more open steel cage, mostly for hygiene. Any fully enclosed tube is going to require regular cleaning because no matter how much you shake and dab, you won't get all the urine out. Any inexpensive device may have some rough edges and you should inspect the device carefully before wearing and be prepared to do a little sanding. The Holy Trainer clone I have took maybe 5 minutes of sanding with very fine wet/dry paper to smooth out the rough spots.

You can message Josie Lynn directly from CM if you have questions about the Cherry Keeper products. The integral locks (Magic Locker) are available on eBay and other places for a few dollars. I believe she also has an option to use a regular pad lock.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice