Finally found my true self

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Rubytuesday, Oct 10, 2009.

1. Rubytuesday

Rubytuesday Member

Local Time:
    3:40 PM
    Hello everyone,

First can I say what a great find this friendly community is. I'm a 38 year old male who has dabbled in many different fetishes and lifestyles, I've been a top and a Daddy to a cuckolded tv and most of the time an arrogant chauvinistic pig! Thanks to this site I'm on the road to my true calling, that of a submissive slut!

All I need now is for someone to take me in hand and tutor me in true submission now that I'm fitted in a CB6000

Rubytuesday

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    :party0019:

So glad you found us, enjoy your stay.

3. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:40 AM
    Welcome to the Mansion ruby. So, how did this transformation start for you - deciding that you should be a femmed little chaste sissy?

4. Rubytuesday

Rubytuesday Member

Local Time:
    My personal story, Untold until today

I've been mixed up for years, started as a 7 year old getting pinned down and interfered with by two much older girls until an adult male turned up and saved me. Youngest of 4 brothers who ran riot so Parents were both domineering in order to keep us under control.

Progressed to wearing my Mothers underwear, followed by her bright red leather dress and patent stiletto's, sometimes snuck the clothes into the bathroom and put them on thinking no one would realise what I was up to.

Went through puberty and discovered girls and approached relationships with an attitude problem towards them. Once I got what I wanted I would move onto the next one not thinking for one moment if it hurt them or not.

Left home at 19 and bought my first home with my now Wife. Had fun and basically did everything I could to take my mind off crossdressing. Drank hard, took way to many drugs and had a blast if I'm honest.

Then once we settled down I took a dominant role in the bedroom and would buy my Wife heels,boots,corsets etc in order to appease my own desires to wear such glorious clothing and delicious footwear. Wife got narked with it all and thought that I was more interested in the way she looked rather than her herself and refused to wear anything else. We split up for a period of 3 months by mutual consent.

During our break one of my Wifes friends approached me to discuss her relationship with her partner. He was into domination and wanted to be sub to his partner and also be forced to watch her have sex with someone else. She wasn't interested in domming him so we hatched a plan to have her make him wear womens clothes one night (My idea) and she tied him to the bed blindfolded. I agreed to pop round and walk straight in to catch him in his predicament. I then had him dress for me and parade for me in his sissy attire . I did not however have any sexual encounters with his partner as I have the ultimate respect for my Wife and the vows I had taken.

Then 4 weeks ago my Wife and I discussed chastity play and agreed to try it. The cb6000 arrived last week and to my surprise my Wife proceeded to wax my pubic hair and then my legs before fitting the device. Within days I felt extremley submissive to her and also had an incredibly strong desire to crossdress again. I now own a beautiful pair of silicone self adhesive breastforms as well as a girdle, PVC dress, two wigs, calf fitted boots from DUO and a long hooded winter coat which I purchased to enable me to venture out and about with some anonymity. All of these we gathered in the last week. I love my silky smooth legs and armpits and the feel of the girdle holding me in and crave to serve a truly dominant woman as sadly for me my Wife is only going along with it at the moment.

I have begun to imagine serving a male or TV also which is something I have never thought of prior to chastity and this strange natural submissive trait I'm acquiring through my current chaste state.

I'm also hoping to befriend some other sub sissy's for advice on deportment and image etc. I am also going to be fitted for a custom made training corset on wednesday next week to start to create some killer curves.

I'll keep you posted!

P.S Any members based in the UK I would especially appreciate making contact with you for make up tips,dressing up games and more

5. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Okay... Now we have the full story - very nice, ruby. But there is one point that is a little unclear to me - is your wife/Mistress taking an active role in your femming now? I am quite impressed that in the space of one week you have collected a wardrobe, breasts, wigs and made an appointment for a corset fitting - very impressive. You're quite the brave gurl, aren't you?

As for image and deportment - I think your Mistress could solve that issue for you - who would better know what purpose you are to be put to then her?

And - yes - certainly do keep us posted on further developments.

6. Rubytuesday

Rubytuesday Member

Local Time:
    Miss D, Thanks for taking your precious time to communicate with me.

My Wife tolerates my behaviour with regard crossdressing but has no desire to see me dressed. She is however very active with regard to my chastity. I worship the ground she walks on as we have been through a hell of a lot together,as well as a Wife she's my best friend and my rock.

With regard to my shopping list I feel that if I want to travel down this particular path then I need to be committed to sissification and if your going to do something you may as well do it properly! I had a corset from Voller's but as they are cut for real girls they don't really fit snugly. Found a great corset maker with a great reputation who is going to fit me for a underbust training corset with 24 steel bones and a 1" steel front busk in black coutil.

I will report regularly to all superior women as well as fellow sissy's!

7. countachcx

countachcx Senior Member

Local Time:
    I remember what it feels like to try to suppress my fem desires. Such a sad state. Glad you were able to truly find yourself, I'm very happy for you!

8. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Wow - thank you for sharing the whole kit and kaboodle!

I look forward to hearing more, and maybe seeing some lovely pictures. :jumping0046:

9. Rubytuesday

Rubytuesday Member

Local Time:
    OK, Thursday morning CB6000 cage split at 4:30am whilst in bed. Ended up with a shard of polycarbonate piercing my glans and a bit of blood. Sorted out the wound with superglue and glad to report bleeding has ceased.

This morning I slipped into a Birdlocked Pico even though the spikes dug into my wound before heading off for a corset fitting. Corset will be with me in 4-6 weeks. I've gone for a training corset with 24 steel bones and a wide rigid front busk with a total of 7" waist reduction in black coutil with 6 detachable suspenders. Spoke to my Wife who has now agreed to become my Mistress and she's thinking of putting me in it as soon as I finish work until I wake in the morning. She has also put me on a strict diet and purchased an exercise bike on which I must cover an initial 10km per evening.

More progress to follow

Rubytuesday

10. Rubytuesday

Rubytuesday Member

Local Time:
    New pictures

Have finally added some pictures from my very first sub tv role play experiment.
    Was also my first time doing my own make up and it's frankly awful. Any tips greatly appreciated.

Love

Rubytuesday

11. Rubytuesday

Rubytuesday Member

Local Time:
    Have now booked into the local salon to undergo some waxing treatments and finally get my eyebrows sorted out. Also purchased some new boots from Bananashoes with a 7" heel in order to train myself to walk in heels.

All I need now is to find someone of similar interests local to me

12. AbiNormyl

AbiNormyl Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:40 AM
    Good luck Ruby. I hope the "heel" session goes well. I am afraid I am pretty inept in heels myself. *sigh* I go for comfort more than pretty when it comes to shoes...well ok barefoot is the best.

Abi

13. Rubytuesday

Rubytuesday Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for your kind comment and for taking your valuable time to post. If you still want "one more" then look no further.

Ruby

14. OldGuy1026

OldGuy1026 Member

Local Time:
    Hey Ruby, ahh, it has been my past expereince that, .... well, you should start slow. Say 3 in heels to start with. :whip: I was flirting with a Dom, and well, things didn't work out, but she wanted me first in training heels do do her house with. so :anim_25:

15. countachcx

countachcx Senior Member

Local Time:
    I would have to agree. If you've never worn heels before, don't jump the gun and get 7" heels. You risk injury.

16. Rubytuesday

Rubytuesday Member

Local Time:
    Don't worry, I have experience of 4 and 5 inch heels and now I've found myself finally I thought it natural to move up to something that would make me be a little more vunerable.

Ruby

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice