Just keep locking up

Discussion in 'Chastity in vanilla life' started by Wischastity, Oct 16, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Wischastity

Wischastity Active member

Local Time:
    11:41 PM
    Hi so i am just curious as we have tried locking up a few times but it never goes more than a week before she unlocks me and leaves it unlocked. So i am just curious if any other males have tried to just keep locking themselves up until she tells you to take it off and the results of your lockings. Thanks

2. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    10:41 PM
    If you guys are just starting out there's a learning curve for both of you. When first starting out I really wanted to be "told" when to lock up after we played. She never did and sometimes I'd wait a couple of days before I asked her if she wanted me locked and the answer was always yes. Eventually I asked her why she didn't ever tell me to lock up after play, her response what that she wanted to give me a breather in between lock ups.

I didn't like the breaks and found that I would play with myself if I wasn't locked so I asked her if it was okay for me to lockup pretty much right after we play unless she tells me otherwise. That's pretty much the way things have been for the last 3 years. I'll usually lock back up within 24 hours of being unchaste. Now if I go for more than a day and she notices I'm still unlocked then she will tell me to lock up.

If you're proactive about locking yourself up after play, your partner will come to expect that from you unless it's not something she wants you to do right away. I know it's more fun to be told what to do but it's also fun for your KH to know how serious you are about being chaste for her. Just some food for though :)

Xileh, Calibob, Ormaz and 2 others like this.
  3. Wischastity

Local Time:
    Thanks. Ussually when i ask if she wants me locked back up she always says no. So i am just not sure what she wants

4. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    10:41 PM
    If she tell you she doesn't want you locked then you should ask her why. Just be open with her and let her know it's important for you to be locked for both you and her. I don't think it's unreasonable for you to ask her why she doesn't want you to lock up after you two play.

Rectrix likes this.
  5. Wischastity

Local Time:
    Ok thanks for the advice.

Guest 3729 likes this.
  6. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    5:41 AM
    Another way to look at it is when she doesn't want you to be locked up, she may be testing you.
    So to prove your commitment, you need to remain chaste and obedient - that's mentally much harder for you than for her - can you do it?

Another way to do it is after she's released you for sex, when it's over, just automatically put it back on without being told, don't wait for her to tell you. During that short period, if you say nothing and do nothing, she doesn't know you're desperate to be confined again, she'll think you're happy being unlocked. She's not asking you because she doesn't feel the desire you do for being denied, she's just been satisfied and you've said nothing!

There comes a time when she understands just how powerful it is for her to keep you locked up. To get there you need to change your mode of thinking. Turn it around, stop thinking about yourself and "wanting to be told" or "wanting to be locked up", just do it, give her lots of love, then with the experience she'll appreciate the benefits for both of you.

Ormaz, Guest 3729 and tomf_22033 like this.
  7. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    you have to work something out between you that satisfies you both. She's probably worried about it having a bad effect on you at presence. So try to explain to her how it makes you feel.

And then ask her how it makes her feel. Check for common ground. Or mutual concerns. Good luck

Xileh likes this.
  8. Rob Robb

Rob Robb Active member

Manchester United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    I am locked-up as soon as possible and then my KH will ask me to show her my caged cock.
    This reinforces my need to be locked.
    Chastity is a long and baby steps are needed.
    I totally agre with wonderwomenssub. It works for us.

Ma’ams Slut and Robinoh like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice