Weekend Maid for Girlfriend: Part 1

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by maid madeleine, Sep 12, 2009.

1. maid madeleine

maid madeleine Senior Member

Local Time:
    5:07 AM
    We had been talking about doing it for some time...a fantasy weekend where I would serve as my girlfriend's maidservant all weekend long. The plans were set, everything was in place and now I was driving home from work on Friday afternoon with butterflies in my stomach that soon I would be in uniform and chastity serving Caroline all weekend...no "time-outs", no excuses, no turning back. She and I had played Mistress and maid before. I had introduced her to the idea shortly after we started dating seriously. I wondered if it would be something that she would enjoy, that she would like to do on a more regular basis. I didn't need to wait long to find out. She stepped into the role of Mistress with untold ease. She was gentle, kind and loving towards me...delighting in outfitting me in feminine garments, fixing my makeup, teaching me how to walk and move gracefully. She was not sadistic or cruel and I didn't test her or push her to be. In the course of our scenes if my service was somehow not pleasing to her she would lovingly reprimand me, "No, dear, I want you to do it THIS way. Understood?" I desparately wanted to please her so of course I answered with a sweet, "Yes Ma'am. I understand now, Mistress. Thank You."
    "Good, madeleine. I really would hate to have to put you over my knee. You don't want that now do you?"
    "No Ma'am! I certainly don't!"
    This is the manner in which she quickly trained me to serve her, kind, patient, loving....tender. There had been times when she was forced to punish me though and she did so without hint of anger or meaness...Almost reluctantly would she have me place myself over her knee and lift my skirts to her hand. After I had received my spankings she would sometimes have me stand in the corner for several minutes to think about what I had done and to learn the lesson she was trying to teach me. When the corner time was over she would order me to come kneel at her feet and she would softly caress my cheek and in a soothing voice, say, "Now...you know your Mistress doesn't like to punish you, right?"
    "Yes Ma'am, I know."
    "That I am only disciplining you in order to help you become the maid you want to be. Isn't that so? Don't you want to be a good maidservant for me?"
    "Yes, Mistress, I do. Very much so, Mistress.I'm sorry I let you down, Ma'am."
    "You didn't let me down so much as you let yourself down, dear. Isn't that right?"
    "Yes Mistress."
    "I know you want to just be my perfect little maid, now don't you?"
    "Yes Ma'am, that is what I want, Ma'am."
    "And that is what I am doing. So don't sulk now, madeleine...you know you're my sweet girl..."
    "Thank You, Mistress, Thank You so much for having me, Ma'am."
    "You're welcome, my dear. And it's my pleasure. Don't you know I love my madeleine? I love having my very own maid!"
    "Thank You, Mistress...And I love being your maid, Ma'am!"
    "So we've learned our lesson, today then? I don't have to go over this again do I?"
    "No Ma'am. I have learned my lesson and I will do it properly next time, Mistress."
    "Good girl. Now go finish up your chores, madeleine."
    "Yes Mistress! Thank you, Mistress!"
    Up to this point these scenes had only lasted a few hours. A few hours where she and I could disappear into these alternate lives...where we could escape the responsibilities of work, bills, the future...and just immerse ourselves in our fantasies. As we grew closer the scenes became more elaborate and rich, more passionate, more erotically charged. And now this weekend we were taking the next step...48 hours of maid service to my girlfriend, my lover...my Mistress!

2. maid madeleine

Local Time:
    Weekend Maid for Girlfriend: Part 2

As I pulled into the driveway of our home I was nervous and excited at what would transpire over the weekend. I just couldn't wait to see her!
    Once inside, I immediately removed my work clothes and put them in the dirty clothes bin. I shaved my face and then took a shower and shaved my legs and male bits. After drying off I fixed my makeup and then shimmied into a black lace bra, satin slip, pantyhose, black housekeeper's uniform, three inch black leather stilettos, waist apron and maid's cap. I had made an effort to keep the house somewhat tidy during the week full well knowing that over the weekend I was to serve Caroline. I didn't want to use up all my time cleaning but rather waiting on her hand and foot. I was in uniform and beginning my duties by 4pm Friday afternoon and I would stay in this role until 4pm Sunday afternoon. My cell phone rang and it was Caroline.
    "Hello dear, How are you?"
    "I'm doing well....Ma'am. How are You?"
    "I'm well. Thank you. Ahhh...so you are in uniform I take it?" She enthused.
    "Yes Ma'am...I just changed, Mistress."
    "Wonderful, madeleine! Now I will be home at 6pm. I've left some instructions for you on a tablet in the kitchen. Be sure everything is prepared for my arrival, sweetheart."
    "Yes Ma'am, Thank You, Mistress. Um....Mistress?"
    "Yes, maid madeleine? What is it, dear?"
    "I can't wait to see You, Madame."
    "Awwww...And I can't wait to come home and have a weekend of pampering and pleasure from my little servant girl, honey. Now run along...you have a lot to do before I return home."
    "Yes Ma'am...I'll see You shortly, Mistress."
    "Good girl..Run along now...Off to work!"

3. maid madeleine

Local Time:
    Weekend Maid for Girlfriend: Part 3

Nervous and excited I clicked into the kitchen in my uniform and heels to retrieve Mistress's insructions. A tablet rested on the granite countertop that read:
    "Dearest maid madeleine, This evening I will be going out dancing with the girls. When I arrive home I want to find the house spotless and in perfect order. I have enclosed a list of the items I will be wearing out tonight. Please have them laid out and ready for me. I have also left a menu of appetizers that I'd like you to prepare...The girls are meeting up here before we go to the club. We will have some wine and hors'douevres for an hour or so before you drive us to Chateaux and drop us off. As soon as I return home from work I shall have you bathe me so make sure my bath is prepared with the necessary items. You will find the menu posted on the refrigerator and the ingredients inside. You have much work to do in two hours so you'd better run along, darling! Mistress XOXO"
    My hands trembled slightly as I read the words, "The girls are meeting up here." and "...before you drive us to Chateaux..." Mistress Caroline really was taking this to the next level indeed. There was no turning back and deep down I knew I didn't want to. I wanted Mistress's friends to see what a devoted and sweet (and kinky!) boyfriend She had. I was terribly nervous but also terribly excited. No time to ponder all of it right now, though! I had much to do before Mistress Caroline's arrival!
    I had my instructions so I immediately got to work. The menu Mistress had posted needed to be begun immediately so I retrieved the items from the refrigerator and began prepping the hors'douevres. I started the grill on the back patio and quickly marinated and grilled several organic chicken breasts in a chipotle and lime dressing. I left them to cool and sliced some roasted red peppers and then began to make a salsa of mango, ginger and poblano chiles. After the chicken had cooled I sliced it thinly and layered the slices with the roasted red peppers and grated asadero cheese between whole wheat tortillas. I then set them aside and would grill them shortly before Mistress's friends arrived. In the meantime I sliced an assortment of fresh fruit and arranged them artfully on a silver platter: honeydew, pineapple, strawberries, papaya, pears, blackberries and raspberries. Next I moved my attention to setting out the wine glasses and wine. Satisfied that the refreshments were well appointed I then moved on to tidying the house. Feather duster in hand I made my way around the house fluffing pillows, dusting tables and chairs, fanning out magazines, straightening picture frames and then vaccuming the floors. I cleaned the bathrooms thoroughly and set out the items for Mistress's bath. In our bedroom I went to Her closet and selected Her outfit for the night as She had instructed me: a short, black leather mini-skirt, satin blouse, knee-high black leather stiletto boots, Her black six-belt garter and black-seamed stockings with matching black lace bra. I looked down at my watch and saw that it was now 5:55pm...Mistress would be home in five minutes! I quickly minced into the bathroom and checked my makeup and hair touching them both up to meet Her approval. At the appointed time I stood at attention at the front door and obediently awaited Her arrival. Shortly I heard the Her small, black mercedes coupe pull into the driveway and then the engine stopped. The door to Her car opened and then shut and I heard the tell-tale sound of Her stilettos clicking along the brick walk towards the house.

4. maid madeleine

Local Time:
    Weekend Maid for Girlfriend: Part 4

The tapping of Her heels grew ever closer and soon I was opening the door for Her and welcoming Her home from a long week at work. She had been at the office all day but still She looked stunning, Her long thin legs wrapped in delicate hosiery and perched in Her black patent stilettos, dark grey skirt suit clinging tightly to Her small, curvy frame, Her light brown hair gracefully swept up into a bun on top of Her head, smart glasses framing the piercing beauty of Her eyes. The corners of Her mouth turned upwards at the sight of me and Her demure, yet vixenish red painted lips burst into the brightests of smiles.
    "Hello, darrrling..." She purred as I curtsied to Her and relieved Her of Her matching Prada purse and briefcase.
    "Good evening, Ma'am. Welcome home!"
    "Thank You, dear. It's good to be home!"
    She strode into the house and I followed behind Her, no longer Her boyfriend but now Her employee, Her adoring servant girl. She took Her seat in the den while I put away Her purse and briefcase before returning to Her and bobbing a quick curtsey. I then stood off to the side at attention, hands folded neatly in front of my apron, head slightly bowed.
    "Would You care for something to drink, Madame?" I asked.
    "That would be lovely, madeleine. A glass of water please, dear."
    "Yes Ma'am," I curtsied and scurried off to fetch it for Her.
    I returned with Her beverage on a small silver serving tray and bent gracefully at the waist and lowered it to Her.
    "Thank You dear. Set down the tray and kneel down here at my feet."
    "Yes Ma'am." I did as I was told and soon found myself on my knees beneath Her.
    "Remove my heels and rub my feet, madeleine. It's been a long week."
    "Yes Ma'am."
    I took each of Her stilettoed feet into my hands and gently slipped each heel off and set them down beside the chair. I took Her left foot into my hand and began to slowly, forcefully massage them. Her right foot rested on the white of my apron and She took sips of Her water before clicking on the television.
    "Ahhhhhhh...That feels sooo good, maddie..."
    "I'm so glad, Mistress. Am I doing it hard enough?"
    "A little more pressure, maddie."
    "Yes Ma'am."
    I had studied some books on reflexology and knew specific pressure points to focus on. I honed in on these spots and soon Her face was tightening and then relaxing as the toxins were released from Her tired but still beautiful feet. The feeling of Her nylons was delicious as my hands expertly kneaded into Her flesh and She continued to oooo and ahhhhhh. I moved my hands up around Her ankles, careful not to press too hard here because of Her delicate ankle bones. Working my way up my hands explored the delicious muscles of Her calves and I massaged them into blissful comfort. Caroline was a dancer and Her legs were incredibly sexy...long, thin, curvy and well-muscled. Her legs alone were enough to drive any man wild. As I knelt there Her cell phone rang and I was excused to rise and go fetch it from her purse. I returned and again bent at the waist to lower it to Her.
    "Ohhhh, It's Ashley!" She delighted, "Hey girl! How are ya? Mmmm-Hmmmm. Yes? Oh, I'm thinking about 8 o'clock. Will that work for you? Good. And you'll call Heather and Alex? Perfect. Oh yes, he's right here...rubbing my feet. I know! Right?!? I can't wait for ya'll to see this! I'm sure you'll be dying to get Tom into a uniform after seeing my madeleine! Okay, girl....Mwah! See ya at 8."
    While She spoke with Ashley I was again kneeling before Her and had moved on to Her right foot, ankle and leg. My face turned bright red with the realization that all of Her beautiful and sexy friends would soon know this aspect of our relationship. They had become good friends of mine as well and knowing that in a matter of hours I would be mincing around and serving them drinks and snacks in heels and a maid's uniform filled me with anxiety, fear and excitement.
    "Ahhhh, that's good darling. You may stop. Now, be a good girl and start running my bath. Let me know when it is ready for me."
    "Yes Ma'am." I rose and curtsied and began walking towards the bathroom when She stopped me.
    "But first, I think I'd like a small glass of wine, madeleine."
    "Yes Ma'am," I curtsied and turned on my heels and went off to fetch Mistress's wine.
    "Before I allow You to bathe me I think I need to take some precautions, madeleine."
    "Yes Ma'am?" I inquired.
    Still dressed in Her skirt suit She opened Her nightstand drawer and withdrew the chastity cage.
    "You remember this, don't you darling?"
    "Yes Ma'am," I blushed. Several months ago I had ordered a CB-3000 chastity device and introduced Mistress to this implement.
    "Let's get on with it then. I don't want you to embarass yourself in front of my friends with an erection beneath your dress, maid."
    "Yes Ma'am."
    "Go on. My bath is getting cold. Lift your dress and pull down your hose and panties. I haven't got all night."
    "Yes Mistress! Sorry, Mistress."
    I obediently lifted my apron and dress and pulled down the front of my pantyhose and panties to reveal my perfectly smooth and shaved manhood. Luckily for me, my nervousness had the effect of causing me not to be aroused at this moment. When Her hands deftly slipped the ring around the base of my manhood it began to awaken. Her delicate hands, fingernails painted in red, quickly and effeciently slipped the plastic sleeve over the shaft and with a resounding "CLICK" the device was locked and my manhood securely stowed away. Within the plastic sleeve my member could only grow to 3 inches and an erection was painful and extremely uncomfortable. My Mistress's hands locking me so humiliatingly in this device had the effect of awakening my member and it unsuccessfully struggled to grow hard. She took the key and attached it to a platnium choker about Her long, slender neck for all the world to see.

5. maid madeleine

Local Time:
    Weekend Maid for Girlfriend: Part 5

"Now. That is done. Undress me."
    I helped my Mistress with the removal of Her work clothing and then held Her hand as She lowered Herself into the warm, soapy waters of the bath.
    "Go hang up my suit and then return to me." She ordered.
    "Yes Mistress," I curtsied and quickly went off to obey.
    I returned and curtsied at the door to the bathroom.
    "Light the candles and press 'play' on the cd player, madeleine. Then kneel down here and wash me.
    "Yes Ma'am," I did as I was told.
    Kneeling beside the clawfoot Victorian tub I took a soft sponge in my hand and sweetly washed Mistress's beautiful naked body as it was immersed in the glittering water of soapy bubbles. Music echoed forth and Mistress sighed relaxingly, lifting Her fit, slender arms to undo Her hair from it's tight bun. Her brunette locks fell about the delicious curves of Her shoulders, the tips of Her hair just touching the water and the tips of Her erect nipples as they seemed to float on the surface of the bath.
    "Wash my hair now." She instructed.
    "Yes Mistress," I answered and stood behind Her (one of the distinct advantages of a Victorian bathtub.) I worked the shampoo into a lather in my hands and washed Her soft locks, taking extra attention and massaging Her head, temples and neck.
    "Mmmmmmmmm....That feels so nice, maddie...Please continue."
    "Yes Mistress."
    My hands pressed lovingly on Her moistened scalp and gently massaged Her...our silhouettes flickering in the warm candlelight. I turned on the shower attachment and brought it to bear on Her hair. Careful not to get any soap in Her eyes I rinsed Her beautiful long brown hair and repeated my actions with conditioner. When the bathing ritual was complete I held out my hand and assisted my Lady with exiting the tub. Immediately I draped Her in a thick, Egyptian cotton robe and bundled Her hair with a soft towel of the same material. Kneeling I dried Her feet and slipped each delicate foot into a soft satin slipper.
    Back in the bedroom I removed the robe to reveal my Mistress's beautiful naked body standing before me, freshly bathed and glistening in the candelight. I gently patted Her dry and sweetly massaged Her entire body in sweet smelling oil. I helped Her back into the robe and She took a seat at Her vanity. Removing the towel I patted the excess moisture from Her hair and it fell about Her shoulders smelling sweetly. I selected a hairbrush and began gently brushing out Her beautiful hair...an act which I knew She loved.
    "Before we continue, madeleine...Be a good girl and put the tea kettle on. I'd like some hot tea to drink while I get ready for the night."
    "Yes Ma'am," I replied, setting down the brush, curtsying and scurrying off to start Her tea. I returned to the bedroom immediately, curtsied and retook my place standing behind Her. I blow-dried Her hair and brushed it with great care. While She put on Her makeup I returned to the kitchen and began grilling the quesadillas for Her guests. When Her tea was properly steeped I set it on the silver serving tray and carried it to Her. I set the tray on the stand we procured for just that purpose and stirred in the correct amount of sugar. Again I bent at the waist and placed the tea cup in Her delicate hand. She wrapped Her hands around it and blew softly on the steaming liquid before taking a few dainty sips. She had finished Her makeup and looked so stunningly beautiful.
    "You look so beautiful, Madame."
    "Thank You, dear. I suspect the boys at the club will approve, yes?" She playfully teased me.
    "Oh yes, Ma'am, I'm certain of it."
    "Hahahahaha," She giggled in delight, "Let's get me dressed. The girls will be arriving soon."
    "Yes Mistress."

6. maid madeleine

Local Time:
    Weekend Maid for Girlfriend: Part 6

I knelt at Her feet and gracefully slid the black seamed stockings up each of Her sexy legs. I securely attached each suspender to the lace tops of the stockings and held out a pair of black lace panties for Her to step into. Her quivering, sweetly scented womanhood was right in front of me and my manhood ached in its cage at the sight of it. I wrapped the black lace bra around Her slender torso and my hands were allowed to wander over Her ample breasts to make sure they were positioned properly in the cups. Fastening the clips Her beautiful bosoms were now lifted and pronounced in a very appealing manner to the eye. Again I knelt and held the leather skirt for Her to step into, shimmying it up her thighs and about Her waist. The hem reached down to the tops of Her knees which were now coyly camoflauged in black silk stockings. The white satin blouse went on next which I buttoned for Her as She tucked it into the top of the leather mini-skirt. I had set out the knee-high stiletto boots as She had instructed but She had decided against them. I was ordered to bring out pair after pair of sexy stilettos for Her to try on. Modeling each pair She stood provocatively in front of the full-length mirror and turned this way and that, seductively bending one leg in at the knee so that She could see the shoe better. She decided on a pair of black patent Donald Pliner slingbacks and I was instructed to put way the rest of the shoes. I then brought over Her jewelry box and She selected a few elegant pieces with which to adorn Herself. I stood back and to the side with my arms folded demurely in front of my apron as She admired Herself in the mirror. This was my Mistress, my girlfriend...looking so elegant and beautiful and going out on the town with Her similarly attractive girlfriends while I would be forced to stay home in my maid's uniform and chastity and toil away while waiting for Her to return.
    "DING-DING-DING-DING"
    "Oh, that must be the girls! Go answer the door, madeleine while I select a perfume for the evening. Run along now!"
    "Yes Mistress," I curtsied and with trembling hands and a blushing face made my way to greet Her guests.
    I stood at the door, smoothed my apron, took a deep breath and summoned my nerve. In a flash I opened the door with my face burning in embarassment as Alex, Ashley and Heather stood on the front porch. Each of them wore big smiles and giggled sweetly at the sight of me in my maid's uniform, heels, wig and makeup. My face hot with shame I curtsied to each of them, bowing my head slightly in respect.
    "Welcome, Ladies."
    "Why thank you, Matt...er, I mean, Madeleine! It is "Madeleine?" Right?" Spoke Ashley.
    "Yes Ma'am." I managed, trembling and taking their coats.
    "You seem terribly nervous, dear..." Heather noted, "Take some deep breaths. Caroline has told us all about your little fantasy. Everything is going to be fine. We love this idea...So, relax and serve us just as you serve our girl...She's told us you are such a good girl."
    "Thank You, Miss Heather!" I blurted with a sigh of relief and the redness in my face began to wane.
    They were all beautiful dressed for a night out clubbing...little cocktail dresses and skirts, heels, hair perfectly done...All three were totally gorgeous.
    "Please make yourselves at home. Would you care for some wine?" I asked.
    "That would be lovely," replied Alex.
    "Yes Ma'am," I curtsied to them and walked off to pour their wine.
    When I returned with four glasses of pinot noir perched on the silver serving tray Caroline had returned and now all four Ladies sat on the sofas and chairs and were chatting. I curtsied and made my way to each of them, bending at the waist and serving them.
    "Caroline, I'm just amazed at what you've done with him! I mean her! This is just too cool!"
    "Having my little madeleine has been SUCH a big help around here! I haven't had to do laundry or scrub floors or cook or clean or any of that. Madeleine does it all and is happy to do it"
    They Ladies giggled and smiled in amazement. I stood quietly off to the side with my hands folded neatly over my apron.
    "The appetizers dear...I'm sure the girls are ready for a bite to eat."
    "Yes, Mistress." I curtsied and scurried off to the kitchen.
    While slicing the quesadillas and arranging them on a platter I overheard their conversation.
    "...But isn't it weird to have him dressed that way? I mean, doesn't it make you wonder about him...Is he gay?"
    "Hahahahaha," Caroline laughed, "At first I had the same concerns...But after our first scene as Mistress and maid my mind was quickly put to ease...The sex was AMAZING! It seems the dressing up and submissiveness has the opposite effect on his libido. Our love life has never been better...He's an animal after spending several hours in uniform."
    "I hadn't thought of that..."
    "It's as if his masculinity and sex drive just builds up and is held in reserve while dressed. Once he is out of the maid role he just ravages me. And he's so attentive and passionate...Honestly, he just fucks me silly!"
    They all laughed.
    I returned to them carrying the platters of food and set them down on the coffee table in the center of the room.
    "Your Mistress has just been telling us some very interesting things about you, dear." Heather said.
    "Really, Miss Heather?" I feigned ignorance.
    "Yes, it seems all this role-playing and girliness really turns you on, huh?!"
    "Oh yes Ma'am, Miss Heather!"
    "I wonder if Patrick would go for it?" She thought outloud.
    "Possibly, Ma'am...You might be surprised, Ma'am."
    "Hmmmm...something to think about..." She mused.
    "Mmmmmmmmm....These quesadillas are delicious, Caroline!"
    "And this salsa! Yummmmmm!"
    I stood silently to the side with my head slightly bowed and beamed with pride.

7. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    2:07 AM
    Maid Madeleine,

Blogger, u-tuber, rock 'n roller, friendly to all, and a fantasy writer (plus a maid too ;-) :cat:

You go gurl! :anim_37:

Respectfully,
    Cindy

8. maid madeleine

Local Time:
    Weekend Maid for Girlfriend: Part 7

"Madeleine...Why don't you be a good girl and polish the girls' boots for them before we leave."
    I gulped and my face again burst into a blushing, embarassing red.
    "Yes Mistress." I curtsied.
    "Watch this, girls!" Caroline clapped.
    I knelt at Heather's feet and took Her boots into my hand. I lowered my head and began licking the black leather of Her boots until they shined, careful to cover every inch. She leaned back in her seat and sighed.
    "Ohhhh! Mmmmmm! That feels really, really, really good!"
    As a final gesture I kissed the tips of her toes and moved on to the Alex's boots repeating the process with her, Ashley and then finally my Mistress. All the while they chatted and nibbled and sipped their wine as my head bobbed at their feet licking and cleaning their boots with my tongue. When I had finished Mistress excused me.
    "Good girl, madeleine. Now go drink some water and brush your teeth."
    "Yes Mistress. Thank You, Mistress." I curtsied.
    When I returned they were ready to go party.
    "Maid Madeline, we've all had a couple of glasses of wine. We're going to need you to drive us to the club and drop us off, dear." Mistress said.
    Not at all expecting this, I gulped and paused for a moment.
    "....Yes Ma'am."
    I helped the Ladies into their coats and with a brave step held the door for them as we walked outside and into my car. We drove the several miles to the club. When we had to stop for a traffic light I felt a mixture of fear and excitement that the drivers of the other cars would see me...a maid driving four beautiful Ladies. No one paid me any attention and I settled into my role while driving. Caroline turned the stereo up and the girls sang along and moved their bodies to the music.
    "I can't wait to DANCE!!" exclaimed Ashley.
    We neared the club and I pulled up into the valet's lane right in front. Scores of guys and girls stood out front behind the velvet rope and two burly doorman guarded the entrance.
    "Get out and open the doors for us, Madeleine." Mistress ordered.
    "What?!?" I exclaimed, forgetting my role as Her servant for a moment.
    "That's right, dear. I want you to get out of the car and open the doors for us."
    I took a very deep breath and said to myself, "Fuck it!" I took off my seatbelt and opened the door, stepping out onto the street in my heels and maid's dress. I made my way around the car opening doors and extending my hand to all the Ladies feeling hundreds of eyes watching me. We made quite the spectacle! Caroline was the last to exit. I took Her hand and she stepped out onto the sidewalk and turned to me.
    "I want you to keep your cell phone on you so I can call you to come pick us up. Understood?"
    "Yes Ma'am."
    "Now...don't forget to curtsey, Madeleine!" She teased, but I knew She meant it.
    In front of the hip, hot club Chateaux I daintily grasped the edges of my dress and bobbed a quick, obedient curtsey to my Mistress.
    "Have fun, Mistress."
    "Oh we will, honey...we will. I'll call you later!" She replied and walked past the doorman with Her entourage of hot girls.
    I climbed in my car and drove back home alone.

9. maid madeleine

Local Time:
    Thanks for the feedback, respectful. It's nice to receive a comment on this story's thread. Hope you are well! fondly, maid madeleine x

10. maid madeleine

Local Time:
    Weekend Maid for Girlfriend: Part 8

When I returned home and went into the kitchen to start cleaning up I discovered a note from Mistress Caroline.
    maid madeleine,
    While I'm out dancing with the girls I have some chores I'd like you to complete. First of all, clean up this kitchen! Next I want you to go into my closet and take out ALL of my shoes. You will clean each and every pair (including my gym shoes and flip-flops...not JUST the stilettos!) I've left a journal for you to keep a log of your shoe maintenance. List the condition of each pair as you found them, how you cleaned them and in what condition you left them. Note any repairs that need to be made. When this is completed organize them in my closet by color and style. This should keep you busy for several hours. Don't forget to have your cell phone in the pocket of your dress handy for when I call. Mistress XX
    I set down the note and picked up the journal She had left for me. On the cover she had written "Shoe Slave Madeleine's Maintenance Log." How creative! Caroline never ceased to amaze me with Her creativity! Wanting to get to work on Her shoe collection I quickly gathered all the wine glasses, washed and dried them and scrubbed all the pots and pans and wiped down the kitchen. I double-checked to make sure my cell phone was in my dress pocket and that the ringer was on. I then made my way into our bedroom and opened Her closet door. The sight of all of Her shoes was overwhelming...She must have nearly one hundred pairs of shoes! Pair by pair I brought them out onto the bedroom floor and got to work. How humiliating! While Mistress Caroline was out at the hot, hip club dancing with Her beautiful girlfriends (and possibly some boys) I was kneeling here at home cleaning each and every one of Her shoes...scrubbing them with towels, brushes, and Q-tips...polishing them and buffing them to a shine. I dutifully noted each pair in the log as She had instructed. Midway through this exercise in obedience my cell phone rang. I set down the pair of boots I was polishing and answered. It was Mistress.
    "Yes Mistress?"
    "Hello maid," the bass and music was loud in the background, "Listen, dear, I seem to have forgotten my cigarettes and the club doesn't carry my brand. I need you to bring me some from the house."
    I heard laughter in the background and the music thumping. Pausing for a moment and thinking, "WTF?!?" I quickly remembered my place and that this is what I had asked for after all.
    "Yes Mistress, I'll be right there."
    "Good girl. We're upstairs. See you shortly!" CLICK!
    "WTF?!?!?" I thought, "She wants me to GO INSIDE???" My stomache turned over on itself and I felt like I was going to be sick. I had to think....think think think. "Well, practically everyone saw you on the sidewalk anyway....And you love Caroline...She's the woman of your dreams and she's helping to indulge your deepest fantasies...You must obey Her."
    It was settled. I got up from the bedroom floor, smoothed my apron and fetched Mistress's cigarettes. I checked my hair and makeup, grabbed the car keys, walked out the door and drove the few miles back to Chateaux.
    I pulled into the parking lot across the street from Chateaux and stepped out of my car. Nervous but determined I walked across the lot and busy street to the front door of the club.
    "Can I help you?" the doorman, asked, smiling and looking me up and down.
    "Um, yes...my girlfriend is inside. I came to bring Her cigarettes."
    "Dressed like that? What's going on?" he laughed.
    "Um, well...It's a long story...Can I just go in and hand these to Her and I'll be out in five minutes?"
    "Yeah, sure, pal...five minutes, no more" he laughed, pulling back the velvet rope and letting me pass.
    "Hey, how come SHE gets to go in?!?" I heard someone yell from the still long line.
    "Yeah! What is it costume night in there?" someone else said loudly.
    The door shut behind me and the music and bass filled my ears. Beautiful men and women were everywhere dancing, drinking, talking loudly over the booming rythymns. People looked me up and down and laughed...pointing and yelling at their friends to look. Terrified, I made my way to the stairs and began the long ascent, my high heels tapping on the steps. Mini-skirted girls descended beside me smiling and laughing outloud. At the top of the stairs I began to search furiously for Caroline. Where could She be? I made a lap around the large room and mercifully found Heather and Alex at a high-top table drinking cosmos.

11. maid madeleine

Local Time:
    Weekend Maid for Girlfriend: Part 9

"Aren't you going to curtsey?" Heather teased.
    "Um....okay..." Red-faced and full of humiliation I curtsied to Heather and Alex.
    "Much better!" Alex yelled over the music.
    "Where's Caroline?" I asked.
    "There," Heather pointed to the dance floor. My heart rose up into my throat and then dropped as I saw my girlfriend bumping and grinding against a tall, attractive man. His hands were on Her hips and She was grinding Her beautiful ass against his legs and crotch.
    "You should just wait for Her," Alex said loudly.
    "Can't I just leave these smokes with you?" I asked.
    "Awwww, I know Caroline will want to see you in here....Just wait a minute, maid. What's the hurry?"
    "I told the doorman I'd be back in five minutes."
    "Oh....I'll go talk to him," Alex said, getting up and leaving the table.
    "What's she doing?" I asked Heather.
    "Hell if I know!" she replied, "You know Alex! Where is that waitress? I've been waiting for my next drink forever!!! Be a dear for me and get me a cosmo, maddie?"
    This was all getting to be much more than I had bargained for...But, I had already gone this far....Why not?
    "Y-Yes, Ma'am," I replied.
    "Don't forget to curtsey, doll!" She teased.
    I stood up and curtsied and walked across the crowded dance floor to the bar passing Caroline and Her dance partner. She was lost in the music and didn't even notice me as I passed.
    The bar was three deep all the way around and I had to wait forever to get served. I got strange looks from the guys and smiles and laughs from the girls. Finally, I edged up to the bar and held out my money. A beautiful blonde bartender came over to me.
    "Look at you, honey!! Wow! What'll you have?" she yelled, moving her hips to the music.
    "A cosmo!" I yelled back.
    "Hahahahaha...FIGURES!!" she yelled in reply, taking my money.
    In a matter of moments she returned with Heather's drink and my change. I tipped her generously and waded through the thicket of people with Heather's drink held above my head.
    A drunk and clumsy frat boy knocked into me and some of the cosmo slopped out onto him.
    "Hey! Watch it!" he yelled, "Use a tray!"
    I swallowed my dignity and finally made it back to the table. My heart sunk once again when I found Caroline had returned to the table with her dance partner in tow.
    "Awww...thank you, honey." said Heather.
    "Madeleine, meet Jack. Jack, Madeleine." said Caroline.
    "Hey, Madeleine," Jack smiled.
    Crushed, I replied, "Hi, Jack, nice to meet you."
    "Hahahahaha...I bet!" he laughed.
    "Here are your cigarettes, C-Car...Mistress," I managed. I was completely out of sorts now, confused, ashamed and hurt.
    "Awww...thanks dear!"
    At that moment, Alex walked up.
    "Good news, I talked to the doorman for you, Madeleine! Seems our waitress walked out thirty minutes ago!"
    "THAT'S why my drink never came," Heather thought outloud.
    "He said you could stay if you worked her shift until close..."
    I didn't have time to respond when one of the cocktail waitresses appeared dressed in heels, hose and a glittery one-piece unitard.
    "You must be Madeleine!" She yelled, "Follow me and we'll get you changed!"
    I turned to look at Caroline and She smiled back at me, "Go on, Madeleine, run along now...Those drinks aren't going to serve themselves!"
    "Yes Ma'am," I replied, utterly defeated and as a symbol of my obedience and submission to Her I bobbed a curtsey to the table and followed behind my new trainer.

12. Petite Salope

Petite Salope Sissy Cherry

Local Time:
    Very interessting story... my little clitty hurts and tries to grow in its cage every time I read your story...

Keep up the good work.

-Cherry

13. sissified1

sissified1 Member

Local Time:
    great story indeed, cant wait for more

14. maid madeleine

Local Time:
    Weekend Maid for Girlfriend: Part 10

We walked past the bar through the service door and into the kitchen. Cooks and chefs were shouting orders, the exhaust fan was humming, plates were clanking and I'm wondering what the hell I'm doing here. No one really gave me a second look as they were all busy and short-staffed.
    "My name is Janelle," the waitress said to me, "Here's the changing room. Put this on." She handed me a sequined unitard exactly like the one she was wearing. I closed the door behind me and quickly took off the maid's dress and apron and slipped the unitard on. I meekly walked back out into the kitchen.
    "Oh! Look at you!" Janelle exclaimed, "What a cutie! Now, I'm just going to have to throw you into the fire so-to-speak...Come with me and I'll show you your section. Put first you need a couple final touches." She produced a feathered cap and pinned it on top of my head and then she placed a bright red bow tie around my neck. "There!" she said, "Come on!"
    I did my best to keep my spirits up and totally wished I was back home polishing Caroline's shoes. We walked back out into the upstairs lounge.
    "Here. These six tables are your section. Tables 50-55. Got it?"
    "Yes I think so..." I replied, almost insouciantly saying 'Yes Ma'am.'
    "You better. Now here's a tray, a ticket book and some pens. Write down what the guest wants. We have a computer system where we input orders but there's no time for that right now. Drink orders to the bartender. Food orders to the chef. Understood? Good."
    And off she went. I was all alone now and to make matters worse Caroline and her friends were seated in a table in my section. I looked over there sheepishly and Jack began waving in my direction. Humbly I walked over to them.
    "What took you so long?" Jack said.
    The girls laughed and I just stood there stupidly.
    "What can I get for you, sir?" I asked.
    "We'll take four panty droppers and four beers." he replied.
    I wrote his order down on my pad.
    "And make it quick. We've been waiting a while."
    Feeling a hot flash of shame I replied, "Yes sir."
    I started for the bar but two other tables waved me down. They were impatient and rude and I wanted to just run away. But I persisted. I got myself into this mess and now I'm going to go through with it. Summoning what was left of my courage I walked briskly in my heels and unitard to the bar and placed my orders.
    "I'm going to check my tables while you make those drinks, okay?" I asked the bartender.
    "No problem, sugar. Keep your chin up!"
    That small gesture of encouragement was all I needed. Emboldened by the bartender's confidence in me I traipsed confidently over to my remaining tables, chatted them up and got their orders. Before returning to the bar, I stopped by Caroline's table and the other two who had already ordered and gave them a reassuring, "I'll be right back with your drinks."
    My drinks were ready and I loaded them onto my tray, balanced it carefully on my palm and waded through the lounge. "Coming through! Drinks!" I yelled. I dropped off all of the drinks and returned to the bar for the next round. On and on this went for several hours. My feet were beginning to kill me from the heels but I kept moving and never stopped. I was so busy I didn't have time to pay attention to Jack flirting with Caroline. At this point in the night she was just another customer and I was just her cocktail waitress. As the evening wore down the throng of patrons slowly waned and Caroline's table was the last seated in my section. I approached them.
    "Ready to close out?" I asked.
    "How about another round?" Jack asked, drunkenly.
    Thank God the girls weren't having it and I dropped their bill and went off to wipe down and reset the other tables. When I returned, Jack was gone and only the girls remained.
    "Listen, honey...the girls and I are going to catch a cab home since you have to stay and close up. We'll see you at the house a little later, okay?"
    "Yes Ma'am," I replied, a little sunken.
    They got up to leave and each of them kissed me on the cheek and stuffed twenties in my unitard.
    "Good job, sexy thang!" Heather chirped, smacking my ass on her way out.
    "See you at home, Maddie!" Caroline yelled.
    I watched them walk down the stairs and out of the club before turning to their table and loading their empty glasses onto my tray.

15. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    2:07 AM
    What a good job!

You do tell a good tale dear...

16. felicity

felicity Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:07 AM
    absolutely wonderful story honey please please keep it coming

17. maid madeleine

Local Time:
    Weekend Maid for Girlfriend: Part 11

I sat down at the bar with the other girls to close out. My feet were killing me and it felt so good to get off of them finally.
    "You did good tonight, Maddie," Janelle said.
    "Thanks...I really appreciate that. I got kinda blind-sided so I'm glad I did okay..."
    "You did better than okay, darlin'" the bartender, Marcia, said, "Listen, we're going to be short-staffed again tomorrow. Can you work the open shift for us?"
    "Great," I thought, "Now I'm being offered a JOB as a cocktail waitress!"
    "Ummmm, Can I think about it? You know, talk to my girlfriend?" I asked.
    "Why don't you call her right now?" Marcia said, handing me the phone.
    "Um...okay..." I replied and began dialing the number.
    "Hello?" answered Caroline on the other end.
    "Hey...It's me..." I said.
    "Hey honey, What's up?"
    "Well, listen...the girls here said I did a really good job and they need me to work tomorrow night too..."
    "Hahahahahahaha....That's TOO good! Hahahahahaha!!!"
    "I'm serious! They really want me to! What do you think?"
    "I think you should, dear. I TOTALLY think you should!"
    "Alright, thanks...M-Mistress," I said, "See you shortly..."
    "Okay, honey....bye."
    "Well, it looks like I can work that shift after all," I said to Marcia and Janelle.
    "Oh good!" said Marcia, "Tomorrow night at 8pm then."
    "I'll be here," I said, counting up the last of my tips.
    "We make good money here, huh?" Janelle said, counting her own stash, "How'd you make out?"
    "Three hundred..." I said.
    "See?!? Not bad for three hours work!" she laughed, "All you gotta do is look good, flirt a little and be quick on your feet. I'm walking with 6 tonight..."
    "Six hundred?!?" I said, amazed.
    "That's right, darlin'..." she smiled.
    "That's nearly as much as I make in a week at my job!" I said.
    "Hahahahaha...We'll turn you into a cocktail waitress yet! You'll see!"
    "You just might," I laughed, "Is that everything?"
    "Yeah, honey...we tip out the dishwashers to sweep and mop and take out the trash."
    "What about this uniform?" I asked, "Should I change and leave it here?"
    "Wear it home, wash it and show up in uniform tomorrow."
    "Okay," I said, "See you girls tomorrow night!"
    "Night, honey!" they both chimed.
    I went back into the kitchen and grabbed my maid's dress and apron and withstood the lustful eyes of the dishwashers. I walked back through the club and out the front door, which the doorman unlocked for me.
    "See ya tomorrow night," I said to him.
    "Ahhhh, so you're working here now?" he laughed.
    "I guess...." I replied, unsure myself.
    The door closed behind me and the cool night air blew against my stockinged legs as I clicked across the empty street in my heels and unitard, the feathers on my cap bending in the wind. WHAT a night!
    When I got home the girls were gone and Mistress was already undressed and in Her bed. I quietly walked into the room thinking She was asleep.
    "Hey honey," She said, rolling over and looking at me.
    "Hi Mistress," I said.
    "I bet you are one tired girl."
    "Yes Ma'am, I am." I sighed, looking at all of Mistress's shoes and boots still scattered on the bedroom floor.
    "You did such a good job tonight, honey...I'm very proud of you."
    "Thank You, Mistress..."
    "How did it make you feel to see me dancing and flirting with Jack?"
    "Umm...deeply ashamed, Mistress...and hurt...but it turned me on in a submissive way, Ma'am..."
    "I thought it might, dear...You should know I'm not at all interested in him. I only did that to get a rise out of you...to test you..."
    "I'm so relieved to hear that, Mistress...I really don't want to share You with anyone..."
    "And I don't want anyone else, dear...It's all fantasy...I would feel bad for using Jack like that but...He was just using me, anyway, trying to get into my pants. And I only let you do that, right?"
    I breathed a heavy sigh of relief, "Yes Mistress, I really, really hope so..."
    "You look so cute and sexy in your little cocktail waitress outfit, darling..."
    "Thank you, Mistress."
    "You can finish my shoes tomorrow, honey. Right now, I want you in this bed with me!"
    "Oh yes, Ma'am!"
    "Pleasure me," She ordered.
    "Oh Yes Ma'am," I gushed.
    Still wearing my heels and outfit I climbed under the covers and buried my head in Caroline's sweet, soft, wet sex. Her thighs were soft and warm against me as I flicked my tongue all over Her quivering Womanhood...my manhood straining to grow inside its cage. Caroline moaned and twisted the sheets.

vicki_tv likes this.
  18. serveHER

serveHER New member

Local Time:
    Great story maid madeleine. Did you write any newer stories that were posted here or elsewhere? Thanks so much for sharing!! :)

19. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    9:07 AM
    coo. its the first time i seen this one and then i saw its from 2009, :) giggle. and the one who has writ it has not been on here from 2010.
    ooh and so i dont think they be answer you.

20. serveHER

serveHER New member

Local Time:
    Yes, but you did! :) Maybe someone here knows if there are other stories by maid madeleine somewhere on the web, a blog or forum or...?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice