Quick (?) release game

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by WhiteKnight, Oct 11, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. WhiteKnight

WhiteKnight Member

Local Time:
    11:07 AM
    My Wife / KH and I have been playing with chastity for a number of years but have recently started experimenting with a new ‘release’ game.

Basically I’m locked most of the time. I have a number of different cages: including a spiked one and one with the Points of Intrigue. Even when I’m not locked we work on the Honour System: so it’s no releases of any sort unless my Wife has authorised it, and is present.

Of course I am expected to pleasure her literally anytime She likes: usually orally – which we both love – or with my hands, sex toys, the Magic Wand is a favourite, and PIV although this may or may not involve an orgasm for me.

Our new game happens on a Sunday, as long as She thinks I’ve earned the chance to try, and She usually does.

When we started playing She arbitrarily picked a time of one minute (although obviously you set the clock to whatever you want). Having unlocked me, 60 seconds was the time I had to get myself off: and if you’re wondering I failed. She usually uses a timer and when the buzzer goes it’s hands off instantly.

If I fail then it’s back in the cage for another week to try and earn the chance for another try – and this time the clock is set at 70 seconds. So it goes up by ten seconds every week until I do finally get to cum.

But then the timer is reset back to one minute for the next week and we start over. Unless I get to beat the 60 second mark, but then that becomes the new starting point for the next week. And I’m currently down to 43 seconds !

She has also got very good at mixing things up. Sometimes, particularly if it’s been two or three weeks since I last cum, I have to give Her oral before we start – and She knows that’s likely to make me hair-trigger. Sometimes if I’ve failed but got close, She’ll get me back in the cage and then have me give Her oral, since she knows that will make me even more frustrated and horny. Sometimes, if she thinks I’m onto a sure-fire winner She’ll order me to use my left hand, since I’m naturally right-handed. Sometimes She’ll oil up her magnificent tits and require me to masturbate over them – something that is always guaranteed to get me off in double-quick time.

Of course if I do succeed in cumming then I am expected to clean her up with my tongue, as indeed I have to do whenever I actually get to cum.

She loves the control this game gives Her and I love the added humiliation of having to masturbate, against the clock and in her presence, the agony of failure and the ecstasy of success . . . and knowing that both are for Her pleasure NOT mine.

bluedragoon, John, JamieV and 10 others like this.
  2. Ma’ams Slut

Ma’ams Slut Long term member

Local Time:
    6:07 AM
    Sounds like a good game and fun relationship. Thanks for sharing

Slave to a Goddess likes this.
  3. The Jailed

The Jailed Member

Uk
    Local Time:
    Love it. Nice one.

4. Joey love

Joey love Long term member

Local Time:
    Devilishly fun!!

5. AmaraValeris

AmaraValeris Member

United States
    Local Time:
    I like that game! Locke and I do a similar game for edging.

When he's unlocked, I rile him up until he says, "close," and then the timer starts. He gets 1 minute for a rest. rile him up again until he says, "close." 50 seconds rest. Repeat with 40 seconds rest, 30 seconds, etc. When he makes it to 0 seconds of rest, he goes back in the cage.

6. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    I haven't the patience for these sorts of games, but you seem to have this nicely worked out. Glad it works for you so well.

7. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Great game, even better than the OP's, because Locke ends up locked with no release.

Unlucky likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice