Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by AbiNormyl, Oct 21, 2009.

1. AbiNormyl

AbiNormyl Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:02 AM
    I thought I might drop a line and say good day to everyone and introduce myself. Of course I never know what to write as an introduction. I am 35, married with one son. While my husband and I do rough play in the bedroom and I am the more dominant person in the relationship we have a more vanilla relationship than I would like. I consider myself a switch with more Domme tendencies lately than sub.

I am here to learn more about the D/s lifestyle from a Domme perspective. I am looking more for day to day life domination than simply bedroom play.

I found you because my pet OldGuy pointed me in your direction. He is my online sub and while content with him to some extent I can't have as much control as I would like simply because he is married.

I am looking for another sub; but I want one that wants me to have complete control of their life even if it is from a distance. I am not advertising but saying that I haven't found exactly what I am looking for.

I am also looking to learn more from more experienced Dommes.

Thanks for reading,

Abi who always rambles. :butterfly:

2. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    9:02 AM
    a very warm welcome to the mansion and i hope you enjoy your visits here as much as myself and my fellow subs here will enjoy your input. i am a relatively newbie sub here myself and so the more information i can glean from experienced Mistressses the better i hope to become.:anim_37:

3. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    Welcome and it's so nice to meet you. I'm quite new here as well, but I can tell you, that I've got nothing but the warmest hellos from everyone. If you'd ever like to chat or talk about ideas PM me anytime. Hope to see you around the mansion more!! Oh, btw...I LOVE your SN. One of mine and pets favorite movies. That scene is HYSTERICAL!!!! :happy0007:

4. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    4:02 AM
    Hello Abi and Welcome to the Mansion! I am sure you will get lots of advice and ideas here.
    Enjoy ;)

Mistress Michelle

5. AbiNormyl

AbiNormyl Junior Member

Local Time:
    Thank you all for your warm welcome. I am feeling a bit sad tonight. I introduced my husband to your site and he just isn't interested. *sigh* I guess I had hoped he would be more receptive. Oh well he did say I could find myself a slave in RL so that might be fun. I just have no idea where to begin to look. Does anyone have any insight on this?

Thank you,

Abi

6. OldGuy1026

OldGuy1026 Member

Local Time:
    1:02 AM
    Hello Mistress, I'm assuming I can take a moment to welcome you here. :chores008: Lots of things to do today too. Also pictures are done.

7. happypants

happypants Goddess Jen's husband

Local Time:
    2:02 AM
    welcome-i'm new here also. love it all and hope you find what/who your looking for. this site has been a great help in our new lifestyle.

8. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:02 AM
    :welcome: to the Mansion.

I'm sure you'll get lots of advice from our lovely ladies... and as for searching for a slave, you're in great demand so it won't take long! :manga_angel:

9. ladylionzsissy

ladylionzsissy male chastity sissymaid

east coast
    Local Time:
    4:02 AM
    hello there MsAbi! ::curtsey:: i feel this is a wonderful site and the people here are so great! i hope You enjoy Yourself here and find the right kind of person for You!

10. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:02 AM
    Welcome to the Mansion, Abi Normyl. There's a good chance you'll find exactly what you're looking for here. There's an amazing selection of subbies that wander in and out around here - most, having a overwhelming need to be controlled by someone - even if only from afar...

11. AbiNormyl

AbiNormyl Junior Member

Local Time:
    I want to thank everyone again for such a wonderful welcome. I am patient and i am sure I will find a new toy to play with soon. I hope everyone has a wonderful day.

Abi

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice