I bit the bullet and ordered a custom-made cage

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Dr MBogo, Oct 9, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    10:56 AM
    After struggling with multiple generic and less expensive cages, I finally bit the bullet when I realized I couldn't really use any of them for long-term, continuous wear. My testes simply ride too high to effectively utilize a "Ball-trap"-type cage. (or another way to look at it is to say I have a very small sac, LOL) So, I first got a frenum piercing, which was easier than I thought it would be. (I just couldn't bring myself to do a PA)

Ironically, my beautiful wife/KH took a keen interest in my new piercing and unlocked me to "try it out". She really liked the sensation of the piercing in her vagina, to the point that she remarked, "We have to get you locked up securely and quickly, or I'm going to learn to like this too much." After letting it heal for a few weeks, I started investigating various devices for use with a frenum, and came to the conclusion that the Bijou by Evotion Wearables was the best choice. My will be pink, with filigree cutouts on the sides in the "Devotion" pattern, and will be engraved with my beautiful wife/KH's name. So my cock will proudly wear her name all the time, and hopefully for all time.

Evotion was very helpful, and answered my questions quickly. They warned me about some of the pitfalls of ordering a custom device, particularly in taking measurements, which was very helpful and reassuring. I felt comfortable ordering from them. The cost for my order was $279.

They say it takes 6-8 weeks for manufacture and delivery of the device, so I'll get some photos posted then, and keep everyone here updated.

https://www.evotionwearables.com/shop/evotion-cage-bijou

JosieLynn Jewell likes this.
  2. Chazmick

Chazmick Active member

Pennsylvania USA
    Local Time:
    11:56 AM
    Please post a review as I'd considered a frenum piercing and this style of cage too.

3. pet_k

pet_k sissy gurl

Local Time:
    9:56 AM
    Good luck with your new purchase. Tried a frenum piercing when I was still married. It was an extremely painful experience from the moment I got it and never improved significantly. Of the 12 piercincgs I've had throughout life, my PA was the least painful of them all. However, there was a significant amount of bleeding. Enough blood that I wore a maxi pad for a few hours. Healed super quickly too. A PA can also make peeing very tricky/messy. Hope you have better long term success with you frenum piercing than I did.

4. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    10:56 AM
    The frenum piercing is really a piece of cake. No problem whatsoever. Minimal pain, no blood. Then I just left it alone, other than taking my regular shower every day. After a few weeks, it seemed to be completely healed. It doesn't hurt when I move the jewelry with my hand, and I can take it off an put it back on easily. I routinely wear a "Captive Bead" ring, plus, I have a 2nd similar piercing on my scrotum. I can lock them together, which allows me to go cage-free but still unable to get an erection. I thought about just going with that approach (locking my 2 piercings together) for the long term, but I miss the feeling of constriction on my cock. Check the Gallery for my pics, which demonstrate what I am talking about.

So as of right now, I lock my piercings together during the day, and wear a leather harness at night. I hand the keys to the belt over to my beautiful wife/KH every night when I put it on. She hands them back to take it off in the morning, and then I lock the piercings and give her those keys. So my cock is never free unless she says so. The problem is that its just cumbersome to do that key exchange twice a day, everyday.

And, we decided a few months back that I would be locked up indefinitely, and potentially "as long as we both shall live." LOL. So I felt the need to find something that 1) effectively prevented me from getting an erection; 2) Provided the sensation of my cock being "caged"; 3) could be managed long term with relative ease. I'm thinking (and hoping) that the Bijou will be the answer. And I'm optimistic.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice