hihihihihihi:)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by happypants, Oct 21, 2009.

1. happypants

happypants Goddess Jen's husband

Local Time:
    6:10 AM
    been lurking for a while-so time for an intro!!!. i.ve been intrigued by the bondage side of sex forever and then stumbled into chastity--go figure. i would say kind of like to keep it fun. bought a cb6000 and BAM i'm hooked. never felt so complete. introduced it to my wife(now goddessjen). she loved the idea of taking controll. i always tried to push her in that direction but i think the CD put her over the top. i was a man who enjoyed his "private time" a little to much. she never seemed to mind but i was always looking for something more. after about 2 weeks of our new life--I FINALLY FOUND IT!!! after some teasing and denial sessions, i found that ALL i wanted to do is please my new GODDESS. all the energy i was wasting having orgasms (which BTW never seemed to satisfy) could be used to make her happy and therefore make her want to play even more. all this erotic play made me unstoppable at work and home--nothing could ruin my good mood. then we hit a snag. she (being the kind goddess that she is) gave me a gift of a great orgasm. next day, no more pep+everything bugged me. then to make it worse--i made the mistake of telling goddess.BIG SLAP IN THE FACE-FOR HER. i did greatly appreciate the gift but was amazed at my attitude change. so as i wait for further punishment-i can see a long amazing road ahead. please forgive.--pet :anim_39:

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:10 PM
    Hello happypants and :welcome: to the Mansion.

I hope you enjoy your stay here and find lots of useful information for the pair of you. :party-073:

3. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    12:10 PM
    hi happypants welcome to the mansion. I too have always loved bondage etc and i too stumbled into the chastity scene recently but unlike you i had no-one to share this new found love with but hopefully things may be on the up(excuse the pun)and i hope shortly to be handing over control as well. It truly is as you say a wonderful feeling knowing that to everyone in the world you are totally as them but underneath the exterior clothing you are restrained full time, such a great feeling having something locked on that you cannot remove. I find my attention and energy so high after being restrained for a while but it plummets once i have relieved myself. You truly are a lucky man to have found someone to help you share a wonderful life .:anim_12:

4. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    8:10 AM
    hi and welcome to the Mansion happypants. Sounds like you and Goddess Jen have found your way to a great life together. Enjoy your stay at the Mansion.

MM's sweepea
    rachel

5. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    7:10 AM
    Well, wasn't this a lovely surprise for me this morning!!! I appreciate you taking the time to write this. You failed to mention, pet, that this intro thread was part of your punishment for making me unhappy yesterday. No worries, though. I still have plenty of time to whip you into shape..oops...did I just say that out loud? :spankwhip: And my solution to your problem is a very very simple one. You will now be locked into your CB with no release date in sight. Perhaps if you squint really hard you may be able to see a glimpse of it. Wait, scratch that. I'm going to be getting some deliciously naughty ideas from the other goddess/mistress here and when mixed with my imagination?!? Wow. Just remember, you asked for this. Looking forward to many, many more tease & denial sessions for us in the future. Thanks to all for the warm welcome for my pet. I think I need to start a journal so I can share all the wonderful stories about us that are to come. Hugs and Kisses. Mwah! :heart:

6. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    5:10 AM
    Happy Pants,

You are so lucky to have your wonderful Goddess Jen to keep you happy, focussed, and to protect you from the post orgasm blues.

Respectful

7. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Hello and welcome to the forums, both of you! Having been down this road already I know first hand what you mean by the big drop in excitement when the big release comes. Unfortunately I also know all to well about the lack of fulfillment in the "personal time". I think I ran out of fantasies in that area. LOL. Anyway everything that you have described is pretty normal. It will take some time to adjust. the best thing you have going is that you have a loving Wife/Goddess who is supportive and genuinely enjoys this as well. That is something many on here would die for. Like me, you are fortunate. Enjoy your time here and feel free to drop me a line anytime.

8. happypants

Local Time:
    dam-i love her:love0077:

9. mzylon1

mzylon1 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Welcome to the club bud. :)

10. OldGuy1026

OldGuy1026 Member

Local Time:
    5:10 AM
    :sign0011:Well fell new person here too Happy Pants, real thing really there. I hope all goes well.

11. AbiNormyl

AbiNormyl Junior Member

Local Time:
    It is nice to meet you Happypants. I am a bit jealous as my husband doesn't have the same tendencies and I am whiney about it tonight. *pout*

12. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    that is the best way to have it.

13. happypants

Local Time:
    i'm going to start a journal-thanks to all for the warm welcome. where it goes from here is a little lengthy,so please follow along if you desire. thanks happy

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice