Finances

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Eillydray, Sep 26, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    4:44 AM
    I have live on my own before I met Mistress and I know how to cook and clean. I worked in some bars in Spain. its nice of you to tell me what to do tho.

2. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:44 PM
    I am surely not telling you what to do, only wishing you well and hope you are prepared to one day be able to fend for yourself.

jemima likes this.
  3. Domina-na-na

Verified Female

Editor
    Oregon, USA
    Local Time:
    9:44 PM
    We've recently started dabbling in this. It's another way to assert control in the relationship. I'm surprised so many of you are confused about why this is an aspect of many FLRs. For us, it's another reminder of his submission to me. In the old days, when he was running things, I had zero clue about anything financial. I find that having more control over/knowledge about our finances in empowering.

4. HeavyFeather

HeavyFeather Long term member

Local Time:
    This is how my Wife feels. It’s empowering for her. She loves control, and her giving me an allowance and taking away all access to credit cards and atm cards is empowering for her. She is excellent with money. Also, with me doing all of the house work, my job, I don’t have time to also manage our finances. It’s a relief for me to not have that reaposnibility. Sure, many on the outside of FLR might see it as emasculating or inequitable. But our relationship is about superiority/dominance and submission/servitude. She is in charge and she owns me. Owning my earned money is a perfect way to express that.

Artem, henry58, slave_sim and 2 others like this.
  5. skD

skD HausCuck

Executive
    Oregon, USA
    Local Time:
    I can absolutely confirm this significant shift in our dynamic as my KH (@Domina-na-na writes). Having had absolutely control of all things financial for years, ceding the control to her is another element of (delicious) surrender and a salute to our FLM. I trust her with my life. None of the efforts thus far are irreversible.

I have seen some on here share that they have removed all access to mortgages, wills, accounts, etc. I can never say 'this crosses a line' because in MC, these lines are constantly shifting and advancing. I could say the same of locked males on the site who wear female underwear...no way! But, as with all of us, we explore further and further, and hey,.....I have a few pairs of lacy underwear.

It is very liberating to hand off many aspects of financial control to my KH. She still charges me with all the duties of handling bills, account payments, etc. but she has full access to all accounts, gets an alert on her phone if I buy a cup of coffee, etc.

It's all good.

xxxHC

6. Mandynjack

Mandynjack Long term member

Local Time:
    Been doing this now for a very long time. I wouldn't change back for anything. I have significant independence and it's very empowering. A few legal safeguards are very sensible and i would advise anyone considering this to do the same. Once all of the essentials are sorted, nothing else to do other than enjoy your lifestyle. xx

henry58, Digital and slave_m like this.
  7. Maid Denise

Maid Denise Maid for my Goddess

Retired
    New Port Richey, FL
    Local Time:
    12:44 AM
    I turned the financial over to Goddess P a few years ago. All my money goes into a joint account but i cant touch it without permission. After years worried about the bills it was a huge relieve. I trust my wife/owner/KH with my life. This just means i have more time to serve her.

HeavyFeather, henry58 and Strict Sir like this.
  8. Ma’ams Slut

Ma’ams Slut Long term member

Local Time:
    We share the accounts. Wife dom kh makes way more Money then me and pats all the bills and does all the financial stuff with advisor. I am in th loop and have access but I very rarely even spend money unless I’m buying the food for the house and stuff like that. I don’t have much need for things. We are savers both Of us by nature well she likes to buy clothes and shoes and boots which I am totally on board with!!
    And she buys my clothes im not a big shopper

Ma’am M and henry58 like this.
  9. slave_sim

slave_sim Active member

Local Time:
    Your stories are very hot! It's an enjoyment to read!

10. Adam444

Adam444 Long term member

Chicagoland, USA
    Local Time:
    I think there's a fine line between wanting to live a lifestyle and being prudent. Others have described improbable but possible scenarios where the inability to access money could be a serious problem, and, in my not so humble opinion, one that shouldn't happen.

Some have said that they trust their wives. I trusted my ex-wife implicitly, right up to the time I found out that she was sucking another guy's cock. Now maybe in your relationship that kind of behavior is acceptable but there are lines somewhere (or at least should be). What happens when one gets crossed?

Not to take this to extremes but in America even the allegation of domestic violence likely means if the guy doesn't spend 48 hours in jail is going to be asked to leave the house. Where are you going wearing a dress and just the grocery money in your pocket?

You should have access to cash and a credit card.

11. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    I reckon that's one of the most sensible things I've ever read on this site. Some people get overtaken by the situation and the kink, but reality bites. And when it does it fucking hurts...

12. Adam444

Adam444 Long term member

Chicagoland, USA
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the kind words. The unfortunate reality is that life isn't predictable, if it was we would all go out and buy life insurance the day before we knew our number was up.

As I think about it, at least in America, credit is important for a LOT things besides just being able to buy things. It effects insurance rates, loan rates, and even the ability to get a job.

Couple4517, Unlucky and LesterBallard like this.
  13. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    I would also caution people that if they are not in a marriage, do not do something like this without significant planning for death or incapacity, or the relationship just ending. You could walk away with nothing under the law.

14. slave_sim

slave_sim Active member

Local Time:
    About finances, I have a strong fantasy. A beautiful Goddess enslaved me totally. She owns me and my money. I also signed over all my real estate properties to her. So I have nothing left for myself. Using the money she got from me, she bought a big mansion. I desperately beg her to let me live as her servant in the mansion. She asked me to be in life time chastity. I had to agree. She would date, marry and have children. But I remain as her servant for life.

15. Ma’am M

Ma’am M Wife/KH of Ma’ams Slut, and the F in our FLR
    Verified Female

Healthcare professional
    Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    Yes I take into account my husband’s financial opinions especially with big purchases, but he generally agrees with whatever I think, like a good subby ;) I bring home most of the bacon and have always managed the household finances and have made all of the decisions regarding investements and retirement planning. Both parties, especially women, need to know how to manage household financial accounts and plans. Should I pass, I have made sure subby will be well taken care of.

16. LadyBlaze

LadyBlaze Queen of Everything
    Verified Female

Digital Nomad
    Turkey
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:44 AM
    I think this is what true leadership is about. The one most suited for the job/task does it and reports to the head of the household. At least that's how I want it. I know nothing about investments and interests, and if dear subby is good at it then by all means, make us prosperous little sub! :)

17. subhubandy

subhubandy CFnm loving sub hubby

Delivery Driver
    Omaha, NE USA
    Local Time:
    11:44 PM
    Yes, in FLR wife should have final say on $. I'm kept on a small weekly allowance.

18. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    My finances are in my name, I pay all the bills ect, but madam holds all my cards, and I must ask permission if I wish to purchase anything for myself, except fuel.

19. Paraplegicsub

Paraplegicsub Long term member

Nobe
    Local Time:
    It's the norm for me.

20. WifeofaSissy

WifeofaSissy New member

Lawyer
    Vancouver BC Canada
    Local Time:
    I took my husband's bank card and credit card away. He does have a preloaded credit card with $500 on it for emergencies but in 2 years he has never used it. He is given a cash allowance and must account for all expenditures. He is also given cash to purchase groceries again he must supply the receipt and return unspent cash to me.

21. Paraplegicsub

Paraplegicsub Long term member

Nobe
    Local Time:
    If I get taken out my wife will give some cash. I don't need to get receipts but I have to explain what I spent on. If I go out with my wife she pays always like at a restaurant. It's a sign of submitting in its self but I think people just think it's because I am in a wheelchair. I don't mind.

22. LucyAnne

LucyAnne Active member

Newcastle UK
    Local Time:
    In our relationship I do most of the bill paying and manage the money mainly because my Domme has discalculia and struggles with it.
    I never pay for anything or buy anything without her express permission and she has her own account she manages but it lies on me to ensure all bills are payed and food is bought etc.

I know it is not usual for an FLR but it works for us as she says the best person for the job.
    I still am not allowed to spend anything and she has access to my account via the app.

Paraplegicsub likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice