birdlocked.com

Discussion in 'Birdlocked' started by chastitycuckold, Jan 26, 2009.

?

My Birdlocked Opinion...

1. I bought one and love it

10 vote(s)
    45.5%
  2. I bought one and hate it (uncomfortable)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I bought one and hate it (bad fit)

4 vote(s)
    18.2%
  4. I bought one and hate it (too easy to escape)

3 vote(s)
    13.6%
  5. I bought one and haven't received it yet

1 vote(s)
    4.5%
  6. I was going to buy one, but have now decided against it

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. I'm dubious, but will still buy one

7 vote(s)
    31.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. toni

toni Small Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:36 PM
    Does anyone know of any shops selling Birdlocked devices in the London area? I would rather pick one up in person than order online. Previously I have used Fettered Pleasures for CBs but they don't seem to stock these.
    Thanks

2. Steve157

Steve157 Member

Local Time:
    12:36 PM
    Kris,

Where did you get that picture that shows on your posts? Thanks.

Steve

3. michelleCD

michelleCD Member

Local Time:
    Hi All,
    I notice a lot of you are having problems with the strap breaking.
    Can you not use wide zip-ties?? These can be adjusted to whatever size you like and cannot be removed without cutting them...no lock required!!!
    very cheap also.
    Wolfie... if the strap is too long, can you slide the strap up under the cock ring and back down over, then fit the strap?? this should shorten it up somewhat, but may prove to be uncomfortable. Worth a try!!

I have ordered mine and should be picking it up in a week or so on my next visit to the USA. I will be playing with it and trying all sorts of adjustments to get different fits for different moods.

:jumping0044:

love to all
    michelleCD :butterfly:

4. Wolfie

Wolfie wolfie

Local Time:
    I thought about the wide zip ties and that would work a lot better. Guess I will have to do some experimenting...The other tie is to thin and stretches, defeating any attempt at a tightening the band by use of a new hole...
    wolfie

5. nunrgguy

nunrgguy Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:36 AM
    We have a Black Birdlocked and find it MUCH better than the CB6K with which we had the following problems:

Binding on the base of the penis at the scrotum join
    Bad chafing
    Uncomfortable and not practical for gym wear
    Pull out - even with points of intrigue possible to pull out. KSD3 was better but caused sores at pressure points.
    Overall rating of 6K...ok as a play toy, not suitable in this instance for long term wear.

Birdlocked:
    MUCH more comfortable to wear and also possible to wear at the gym with the proviso that the bulge IS very noticable and looks very suspect when doing bench press etc.

After a little experimentation have found it quite easy to get on. I have an issue with my testes which means they sometimes find their way back into the body cavity, the slightest pressure can do this so before attempting to put the Birdlocked on we tied around the base of the penis and balls with a shoe lace. This made it quite easy to get on. Since then we've used an elastic band which was even easier to use. Without this I suspect the balls would be moving all over the place and in my case, upwards where they shouldn't be.

While much more comfortable generally, the Birlocked causes rash/rubbing problems on the top of the glans (circumcised) and general soreness/rash where it rubs against the body. Mistress requiring me to be shaved and daily shaving makes this worse and the recent hot weather and associated sweating has exacerbated this.

Pullout - have made an extra hole in the strap but pullout is actually still possible, quite easy if you lube the penis. It's not possible to get the strap any tighter as the holes are starting to stretch anyway....jubilee clip??

Masturbation - you can give yourself a nice thrill with a morning erection with the device on and while I didn't work myself up to coming it felt entirely possible given time.

Cleaning - the rubber DOES retain smell.

Peeing:As my penis varies in size considerably peeing is hit and miss. In a 'normal' flacid state' peeing is OK. If penis shrinks to button mushroom state then pee goes everywhere through three of the holes and leaves me wet and probably smelling of piss.

Have worn the Birdlocked constantly for 2 weeks: overall - not bad but it had to be taken off because of the chafing making walking (and I've been walking MILES for work) unbearable and even though it was being cleaned daily with both soap/water and alcohol it was smelling quite bad.

Mistress and I had the idea of combining the Birdlocked with a pinned glans ring to keep the penis pulled forward more and perhaps stopping some of the chafing as the device does draw away from the body a little because the scrotum skin loosens with wear.

Mistress purchased a ClubFem MCD - and the idea was to wear this just behind the glans and inside the birlocked. However the penis with the MCD on is too large to get in the cage.

However the MCD has turned out to be an excellent (though very different) device in itself. While long-term wear may be questionable because of the possibility of sores it has proven to be VERY effective. All erections are extremely painful so I can assure there is no desire on my part to have one and I can't imagine masturbating in the thing. The pain with morning erections is quite excruciating and the effect is similar when servicing Mistress orally but it's a very good reminder that it's for her pleasure and not mine. It's a constant mental battle to stay flacid and any failure is met with instant pain.

I think Mistress is planning on using the two devices alternatively so that I can 'heal' from the effects of one device while wearing the other, but remembering that the Birlocked will require closer supervision.

It seems to be working anyway, having not experienced orgasm for just over 6 weeks now and while currently wearing the MCD while typing this (ouch ouch blo*dy OUCH) I do not have the desire for one either.

6. omega1111

omega1111 Junior Member

Local Time:
    hi all id just like to add a bit about the mini birdlocked. the other day while wearing it i was able to stimulate myself to ejaculation which was impossible with the cb series. for this reason i may go back to the plastic devicdes even though the mbl is much more comfortable.

7. MistressEmbrace

MistressEmbrace Junior Member

Local Time:
    Supplier

I am delighted to announce that we at KSG Supplies are due to become an official supplier of the birdlocked.

In the 1st instance we will be stocking pink and transparent, however should anyone specifically want a different colour we will look at ordering it in for you.

They are now available to pre-order, with stock expected to arrive within the next 4 days: www.ksg-supplies.co.uk

8. newsub4a

newsub4a Senior Member

Local Time:
    3:36 PM
    After 4 months with the birdlocked it ended up tearing at the top where the cage meets the base ring. Sadly, no returns or refunds for this problem. :mad0039:

9. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    ""BIRDLOCKED"" ,,what a waste of money !!! reg..GWENY:ten-on-ten:

10. LockedForever

LockedForever Locked "Forever!"

Local Time:
    I have been wearing my Birdlocked now for about 3 months with only the occassional release. Maybe i am lucky, or the fit is just right because i have had none of the problems that some other people have had. No tearing or breaking of any kind, no real irritation to speak of, can't cum and is pretty darn comfy for a chastity device. :bondage:

11. bernd11

bernd11 Junior Member

Local Time:
    I have just received mine a few minutes ago. It was a bit fiddly to get the cuff on but if you are used to fitting a cockring like from a solid CB-3000 unit, it's easy enough. I find it easier to let the cage part point down and later rotate the whole assembly.
    I'll see how the day and night progress with the piece fitted. So far it feels quite comfortable.

12. bernd11

bernd11 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Hi Guys and Girls,
    I wore the newly arrived birdlocked for exactly 12 hours and here is my conclusion:
    Overall I found the thing quite comfortable. There was the occasional slight burning sensation around the cuff but with a little movement it soon passed. This mostly occurred while sitting at my desk at work.
    Going to the toilet was absolutely no problem. If the peehole is correctly positioned during fitting, the urine doesn't even touch sides and therefore cannot create dribbling and subsequent odours. The said positioning of the penis is best done with the stocking method. This is best done when almost completely limp.
    I used some silicone oil to aid the installation process, but not too much.
    When I got home I obviously went onto the next stage, the escape attempt. While dry and un-lubricated this would not be easily achieved. However, adding a little oil to the subject made it virtually effortless to slip my little guy out of confinement. Once he was out the rest was academic.
    At this stage I didn't continue with the re-attachment procedure in a locked state but merely returned the toy to it's packaging.
    I don't think it would be possible to get the nuts back into the cuff while the unit is closed but if they are left in with only the penis free one could easily do the deed and return him to the cage with the aid of the stocking without anyone being the wiser, except for me that is. And thereby hangs the the tail, so to speak. I need that bit of extra security to make me feel locked.
    Unfortunately this item did not do it for me and would therefore like to offer it here to the nearest bidder. All offers around €80 will be seriously considered. My complete landed cost was €119-82. I would carry postage to the potential buyer. It is the standard version in semi translucent.
    I think if one added that little gizmo around the head, it would make the item a lot more secure. One would possibly still get out but not back in without being busted.

Best regards to all,
    Bernd

13. kats

kats Junior Member

Local Time:
    my birdlocked

i cannot reccomend the birdlocked based on my experience.i was able to wear it for 6 days but had to remove it do to constant irritation, and the beginnings of itching which from my experience with chastity belts means impending skin problems .i washed it while wearing it twice a day with a mild antibacterial soap, i used no lotions. after removal , it took over a week for my skin to heal. the issues are the sticky interaction between the skin and the silicone,,, and the lack of ventilation. if the design was completely skeletonized it would help but then the rubbing(no matter how slight) would intolerable.

but,,,,, if someone would like to give it a go anyways,,,,, mine is for sale cheap. it is absolutly clean,,, boiled ,,, disinfected,,, no locking straps left ,, glow in the dark and $50.00.

14. maidlouise

maidlouise Junior Member

Local Time:
    If anyones interested, we are about to get a new batch in at our website, www.ksg-supplies.co.uk .

Shameless plug i know but you have to try :)

15. hooser63

hooser63 Junior Member

Local Time:
    1st week of 3 months

I have been wearing my Birdlocked now for over a week of what is promised to be a 3 month stretch without release. That is to be my initial training period followed by monthly (at least) stretches. I have not really had any of the problems have been mentioned, no real irritation to speak of once I started using a good silcone lubricant. I don't get woken up as often with erections as there is enough give (used to have a CB200 and I never got a good nights sleep). I can't cum and while I would not call it comfortable, it is not uncomfortable.

16. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Hooser63 careful with the silicone lubes. Be sure you have one that is compatible with silicone. If you don't it will break down the silicone that the birdlocked is made out of. Just a heads up.

Rachel

17. finallyChaste

finallyChaste Procrastinating Sub

Local Time:
    Why I am Getting the Birdlocked

Mistress wants me to get one. Therefor, I will be doing so ASAP. :snail:

18. Lucy Pantyboy

Local Time:
    4:36 AM
    i got one and i think its hard to get the balls through, i have tried lube but it is diffecult. i think the mini version is probably better for the cock though. if anyone is in sydney australia i am happy to give a real time demonstration

lucylovespanties@yahoo.com

19. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    2:36 PM
    want to buy a used one? if you do sendme a message.

20. finallyChaste

Local Time:
    I got one of the Birdlocked Minis a few days ago. Have now been wearing it three days, so can't give any long-term experiences. During these three days, however, it has been great. Haven't seen any way to escape, let alone escape and get back in, but, then again, I haven't really been trying to. There's the occasional pinch when sitting down or reaching down to pick something up off the floor, but no big deal. Don't see how anything else could be more comfortable to wear. And the Mini is good about quickly stopping any untoward erection attempts.

finallyChaste

21. finallyChaste

Local Time:
    After just a couple of weeks' wear, the "locking rivet" broke, leaving me unlocked. Although the device remained on until I deliberately removed it in order to try to make a new "locking rivet", I was very disappointed in this outcome.

Also, when I did remove it to try to make a new "locking rivet", I found my cock to be severely deformed -- possibly explaining the discomfort I had been feeling, especially when sitting down or arising from a sitting position. I haven't given up on it yet, but am definitely less enthused than when I first got it.l

22. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    after all those postings here in the forum,,, i still believe ,,the BIRDLOCKED is a waste of money !! :anim_39: reg..GWENY

23. slaveton

slaveton Junior Member

Local Time:
    My experience with birdlock

After having birdlock for a month here is my review

First of all i have to say that it is very comfortable. This is my first experience with a chastity device and i know it will not be my last, since i have loved it. I needed sometime to get used to it but i had it on 2 weeks 24/7. I even rode my motorbike with it for a weekend

Problems? After the 2 weeks i had to take it off because of edema (swelling of the cock due to accumulation of liquids). Also the closing ribet has broken twice, first i thought it was normal since it made pressure with the lock, but it has also broken with a plastic lock. this i find incredible.

Hygene very good no rashes..although i moisturized very often.

Now each time i put it on, after a day or two i get edema. Do you know of any possible solutions? Id appreciate the experience.

I have been thinking maybe of getting the Curve, i have to say i do grow a lot from limp to erect, any of you have had problems with edema? Would CB6000 be enought or do you think i should buy the curve.

I even thought of getting the smaller version of birdlock, i thought maybe if there was no space it would be better for edema, no erection possible. Please advice

thanks

24. newsub4a

newsub4a Senior Member

Local Time:
    I am still dealing with the birdlocked. I think to call it a waste of money is a bit extreme. It certainly has it's issues, but so do a lot of other devices.

@slaveton...
    Personally I would go for a cb-6000 over a curve. I have the curve and it really does not do the job. Having more room to grow didn't work out well at all.

As to the edema and the birdlocked... I have that issue myself after 4-5 days if I am not released. So my wife lets me out every 2-3 days for a good wash and a few hours "free time". Of course this free time is supervised and is normally during BDSM play... which is needles in the cock and balls or maybe just plain old beat-on-my-balls CBT. lol. Often I get the chance to please her as well with a few minutes of penetration (I seldom get to cum, but sometimes there is an orgasm for me as well). At any rate, it is then back into the birdlocked after the fun. (With needles I normally get a day or two extra unlocked to make sure I don't get an infection).

I know some people think that being unlocked is a terrible chastity sin, but I say, do what works!

25. slaveton

slaveton Junior Member

Local Time:
    I have been thinking maybe its that i the closing around the base of my cock should be looser, i have to say for security reasons i took the most far away hole of the two that it has. I will try it again, when the edema has gone. If not i will probably try CB6000.

thanks for your answer...

i must say im looking for permanent locking since my Domme and i dont live together, She wants me to be locked in permanently...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice