Chastity belt shopping

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by toni, Oct 15, 2009.

1. toni

toni Small Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:48 PM
    I bought a new chastity belt yesterday, and thought I would share the experience.

I went into the shop and found it staffed by two attractive young women, which was exciting - the other shop I've used in the past has only had male staff when I've been in.

I knew they stocked CBs from their website, but failed to find them (it turns out they're stocked by the till and I'd simply walked passed them on entry). I eventually summoned the courage to tell one of the ladies I was looking for chastity belts, and could hardly get the words out! She took me to them and happily pointed out the models. I ended up buying a CB-6000; I wanted something steel but the only one there seemed to be very much a novelty item and I knew it wouldn't be anything approaching secure.

After I'd bought it I put it on (for hygeine reasons, you couldn't try them on before buying). After another long delay while I got up courage, I asked the shop assistant to change the code on a combination padlock I had brought with me, and I put that lock on the belt. She emailed the new code to my KH, and I left the shop locked and without key or code.

Knowing these young girls knew I was locked was very humiliating and exciting, but I must say I was very nervous!

2. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    A shop in the UK with CB's? Where about's was it? Hope you enjoy your new CB. Thanks for sharing you experience.

3. toni

toni Small Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    It is called Honour (.co.uk), and they have 2 branches, and another is Fettered Pleasures (.com).
    Sadly neither have the Fort (which looks amazing) or Birdlocked.

4. TCFun

TCFun Long term member

Local Time:
    10:48 AM
    Interestingly the Fort is still out of stock which may (or may not) be indicative of issues over patent infringement with the makers of the CB3000.

I am very happy with my Fort and have been locked for 12 days (24/7) without issue. I love the extra weight and extra security of the stainless steel.

Good luck with your adventure

5. toni

toni Small Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thanks. Glad to hear the Fort is working well, hopefully it's out due to high demand!

6. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    ooh I'm sure Master and I have been in a branch of honour. Didn't see any CB's when we went, it looked a bit tame lol. Been to Fettered Pleasures store that shop is just amazing.

7. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    9:48 AM
    WOW, what a great experience...wish they had that here in the states. my favorite shop is a BDSM shop in NY called "The Leather Man". they have the best stuff ever. the first time i said "yes, Mistress" in public was in that shop.

8. Greatcornbow

Greatcornbow Member

Local Time:
    Still, I'll bet the girls foung it a turn-on as well...

9. toni

toni Small Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I hope so!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice