My husband and chastity, the real world, not fantasy...

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by JuneChas, Jul 3, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Turma

Turma Long term member

systemadministrator
    Germany - near Hannover
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:17 PM
    Your way of doing good that everyone got it's own way to mange the action

2. JuneChas

JuneChas Active member

Local Time:
    11:17 AM
    Hello Fellow Kinkters!

We have had some changes in our household, my husband and I now have more alone time during the day. We have changed things up a bit.

First, when we are alone he is now required to be naked and groomed in my presence. I really enjoy this because I love his body. I like making him wear his chastity cage as well, it visually excites me.

Before I go into some more detail, I want to give an update on the deep-throat training from a previous post. I was able to train my husband to deep-throat an 8” dildo. In return and as I promised, I practiced on the dildo and was able to achieve the same and now I can take him fully in my throat which is VERY fulfilling for both of us.

Here are a few things that we have done recently.

In addition to the chastity cage, I always make him wear his collar too. We explored with anal hooks and I like to attach the hook to the loop in the collar and keep him in it for extended periods of time, tight enough so he cannot remove it. The longest so far being 16 hours. We do use one with a large ball to help plug hum up. I do not humiliate him in the sense that if he has to go, I let him. In the future, I wouldn’t mind him wearing the hook when we go out; probably not with the collar, I would use a rope to secure it around his torso and have him wear a jacket so it doesn’t stick out, I’m not into that type of public humiliation. I may pair it with the remote dog collar around his shaft to add some excitement.

Sometimes I like to put him in a humbler without the chastity cage (both won’t fit) which keeps him on the ground unable to stand up, I keep his hook and collar on. I work at home now and it is nice having him there to service me orally when I want it. I have used him as a foot rest and made him sit or kneel beside me without allowing him to ask if he can be relieved from this position. It is amusing telling him to do a chore like this and watching him struggle and punishing if he fails.

Let me say, that during our pegging sessions, when he is in the humbler, I love to grab a hold of it while taking him from behind. It gives him a feeling of being helpless and seeing his stretched balls when pegging him is just plainly hot.

Another thing we started doing is that he has to ask permission to sleep in the bed and this depends on his behavior that day. Sometimes he sleeps on the floor, and other times I bind him to the bed legs.

There have been many other combinations of things we have done, those are just some examples. Of course we mix things up by using the ball-gag, clamps (not just on the nipples), and other toys to change things up. There is something about disciplining him when he is restricted that really turns me on. Sometimes I will just punish him at random with the belt or heavy straps that I mentioned in my previous post. I like to make him nice and red and then take pictures. We have gotten to the point to where my painslut husband feels punished when I do so. The best way I found to punish him is to give him relentless strikes with as little pause between as possible. It has brought him to tears on a few occasions and was very apologetic after. When he apologizes, I make him tell me what he is apologizing for and I make sure to give him the appropriate after-care.

One thing that I want to try is to incorporate another couple into our play, I am unsure on my confidence in this right now. I have a friend who is not married or in a relationship but has her “play buddies” and in to similar things that my husband and I do. I am interested in having just her come over and share in the restrictive female leading activities that we do. I do not think I would like him being intimate with my friend but I would have no issues with her giving commands, disciplining him or him being at her service. This may change over time but this is what is going through my mind right now. If I build confidence in this area, I wouldn’t mind her bringing one of her male “pets” to have sort of a “play date.” I wouldn’t force him to do anything with the other male but having a “playdate” may help me to expand my horizons and who knows what it may lead to.

Just in case someone with a key pops in, I always keep a bathrobe handy so he can cover up.

Does anyone have any scenario ideas for us? The sky is the limit!

~Ms. June

3. JuneChas

JuneChas Active member

Local Time:
    Hello Everyone!

I found a some instruments for discipline that have made my painslut husband beg for me to stop although he has never used his safeword, I could tell that I brought him close to using it. I always ask for his feedback the next day on new toys and he said that these two paddles bring a new meaning to punishment for him. The ones I posted previously are severe as well but these two are almost not tolerable which make them ideal for punishing my painslut, he has never told me not to use them.

Here they are:

http://www.misterb.com/en/sm-toys/whips-paddles/paddles/652300-mister-b-paddle-with-sharp-pins

That one has sharp pins, and yes, they did puncture the skin.

http://www.misterb.com/en/sm-toys/whips-paddles/paddles/652310-mister-b-paddle-with-dull-pins

That one has longer dull pins which hurt A LOT and leave marks but have not broken skin so far.

Emotional after care is very important for these, they can put someone in subspace really quickly. For physical after care, it is especially important for the one with the sharp pins, it needs to be cleaned before and after use, his bottom needs to be cleaned with alcohol afterwards as well, we put a little antibiotic ointment on any broken skin. His words are that these both hurt extremely. For lasting effect, the one with the dull long pins hurts less in the short term when comparing to the one with the sharp pins but the long pins hurt a lot worse, just be careful you don’t hit bone. Note that there will be a little blood with the sharp pin paddle and the discomfort can last for days. The great thing about these is that you can swap sides and use the pins every few strokes if you want. If you gave 100 swats with the sharp pins, it would definitely cause severe marking which may or may not be an issue for you. When we use these, I decide how many swats are pinned and how many or not. Sometimes if I give him 50 swats, I will have him roll a six sided die and that is the number of swats between the flat side and the pin, others he gets all swats with the pins, it depends what he is being punished for.

-Ms. June

Whiskey05, kellysbitch and Unlucky like this.
  4. Jblocked

Jblocked Long term member

Buffalo NY US
    Local Time:
    2:17 PM
  5. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    4:17 AM
    They both look quite painful. I think the "worst" thing I've been spanked with looked like a meat tenderizer, and did the same job!

6. JuneChas

JuneChas Active member

Local Time:
    Hi everyone,

We have been compiling this list for almost two years, some may be redundant but we are working on a final version and still adding things that we want to incorporate. I thought I would share to get some feedback or other ideas. This is a bit long but a lot of work has gone into this. Nothing on here is anything we have not agreed on.

Happy reading!

Ms. June
    1. I plan and pick out what he is going to wear (when I let him wear clothes). If I allow him to pick out his own clothes and I am not satisfied he must wear my panties for the day, sexy ones. I may choose to incorporate another punishment that he has to wear under his clothes, toys, etc.

2. I set his bedtime

3. We have a routine for discipline in public. There are times when punishment waits until we get home and others where I will take him to the “family” bathroom if there is one and discipline him there. If there is not a private bathroom, I keep a few goodies in my purse (plug, rope, clamps) and will tell him to go do as I instruct. If he has a violation I will say a number out loud, that is how many times he is going to be disciplined with a severe instrument of my choosing, he knows what the number means, it doesn’t matter who is around, they do not know what the number means. If there are multiple violations he is expected to keep count and tell me the number, if he is wrong, it gets doubled.

4. I order for him when we go out and choose what he eats when he is home

5. I do his grooming for him to my liking or instruct him when appropriate

6. I verbally talk him down when needed, in public and private. When we started this journey, I didn’t feel comfortable doing this, I do now.

7. I sometimes make him wear bondage toys under his clothes in public (see previous posts for details)

8. I keep him chained up in private when he needs to be disciplined, sometimes it is not always impact play, sometimes it is both too.

9. If I leave him alone in the house, he is always caged and has to send me pictures on demand. I will send him a text message and he has three minutes to comply, this is also if he goes out without me. Response beyond three minutes results in punishment.

10. He must always be available for video chat if we are away from each other and ready to present himself for inspection

11. Safety will always be important, I will not leave him with is mouth taped or do anything that may cause him not to be able to breathe when he is restricted or restrained on the bed, in the closet, etc.

12. I take any action necessary to train him to be at my command. He is truly becoming subservient to me.

13. In addition to being naked, to punish him I sometimes also make him wear my underwear or lingerie, the trashier, the better. Anything I want him to wear, either around the house or outside of the house is mandatory

14. I will make him edge himself but never let him cum without my permission, if he does cum he has to clean up the mess with his mouth or I will feed it to him

15. I try to keep the element of surprise as often as possible, when he does not know what is coming, it affects his behavior in a good way

16. I always make sure he feels that his submission is cherished and appreciated

17. When alone or I enter the bedroom he is to get up and get on his knees in front of me

18. He must follow all instructions I give him and do what I ask. I never ask him to do anything that is a hard limit for him

19. I will pleasure myself with the vibrator sometimes and let him watch. He is to clean me up after. While pleasuring myself, he will follow any commands I give such as sucking my nipples, holding the vibrator, or just watching

20. He is not allowed to ask for an orgasm unless we are having sex

21. We have open discussions about what we have done

22. I listen to his fantasies and incorporate what I want too

23. I will never cuck him, I only have desire for him

24. He cannot touch himself without permission, he is punished if he does

25. When extra effort is needed, I will tie him or his balls to something and make him strive to pleasure me to build the sense of accomplishment

26. When he does not follow instructions, he is lead around on a leash and not allowed to move unless he is led

27. When appropriate, I will tell him to give me a way to humiliate and / or punish him but it still requires my approval, we get new ideas this way

28. When severe discipline is needed, he is restrained so he cannot pull away. For example, on a chair with his knees tied as close to his shoulders as possible to leave him exposed.

29. When restrained without impact punishment, if the offense is bad, I will cover his balls with icy-hot or other stinging cream

30. I pick out toys at the toy store that only increase what we already do (size, sensation, etc.) and pick out new things together occasionally

31. I reinforce what is expected of him

32. I acknowledge his desire to be submissive and that he is contempt being controlled and dominated

33. I treat him with respect, he is my husband, not a throw-rug, our activities are done out of love which entails said respect

34. I do not only look for reasons to punish, I also look for reasons to reward but punish severely when needed

35. Submission is NOT a sign of weakness, to me it takes a STRONG male to submit to his female partner and those that are not willing to are weak

36. All infractions require some sort of punishment to adjust attitude

37. I will not show hesitation to be dominant to him, this continues to evolve and takes time

38. We strive to make this our lifestyle and fully accept that 24/7 is difficult but we strive to live like this as much as possible

39. For confidence, when restrained overnight, I will put him in a diaper so he does not feel embarrassed if he wets himself and also so he doesn’t have to wake me up

40. He will be required to service my strap on orally when requested and will not be released until he deep-throats. This is solely at my discretion. He will accept my control of his head while he does so. Pulling away, gagging, or coughing does not stop the activity, only the safe-word does that. Eye contact must be maintained, the penalty for not doing this will be a face slap, ball kick, or anything I see fit.

41. I will never hesitate or ask him if he wants me to stop unless the safe-word is used, no matter how much he begs

42. When giving instructions for punishment it is acceptable to be forceful and insulting

43. If I do not explicitly say that I want something he must beg and convince me

44. After punishment, he must apologize for all infractions and express what he is apologizing for, poor apologies result in more punishment and confinement for a period of time

45. He must thank me for any interaction with him whether it is a reward or punishment, he needs to realize that what was done had meaning and he needs to be thankful for that, no matter how severe

46. I will feed him his cum and make him clean me, this is thanks for letting him orgasm, if he cums in my mouth, he must kiss me passionately

47. I will respect hard limits and ask if something is reaching one of these limits

48. He will accept extended sessions of CBT and isolation without complaint

49. I can orgasm whenever I feel like it, he must ask for permission

50. If I decline his orgasm, he is required to give me one orally, if I approve, he must give me 5 orgasms before asking again

51. When I sit on his face or push him down there, he either must ask for permission to lick or wait for my command, making him wait builds anticipation for both of us. Licking without permission results in punishment

52. The identification of punishments he wants to avoid does not mean they will not happen unless explicitly stated, they will be reserved for times when harsh punishment is needed

53. He will observe a defined position list and will get into that position whenever requested either verbally or text message, for example: https://twitter.com/Kalliste_Muse/status/871996628495945728

54. When using bondage for punishment it will be restrictive and leave him exposed

55. I will be dominant during sex, if I want him to dominate, I will tell him. He will be expected to follow my direction unless I give him permission to take control

56. I will take into consideration his fetishes and fantasies and expect him to tell me what they are

57. Him pleasuring me does not guarantee I will reciprocate, denial is part of control

58. When I want, he will be asked to prepare himself by assembling toys, tying himself up as much as he can or other instruction to get him ready for me. Other times I will not let him know what I am going to use with him and do it myself

59. When pushing with an impact implement, at my discretion I may have him fetch the implement and tell him where to kneel with his arms extended and enter the room when I see fit using anticipation as punishment

60. During pegging sessions, the dildo will be equal or greater than his size, once he can accept a larger size, I will not go back to the smaller one

61. He will be expected to find ways to service me, I do not have to be the only one to identify how to be serviced

62. He shall not ask for sexual relief but be appreciative for what I decide he gets

63. He will always wear something that reminds him that I am in charge, ie. Chastity cage, panties, toy of my choosing, etc.

64. When touching his balls, I will do so with a firm grasp to remind him who is in charge

65. I will always remind him after punishment lovingly why I did it and what I expect in the future

66. For this relationship to thrive, we both need to understand what we want out of our FLR relationship

67. Servitude is not just for the bedroom

68. I will not always tell him what I am going to do, surprises are more meaningful

69. Punishments will not be playtime spankings, their purpose is to discipline and correct behavior and will be accomplished through sequential strokes with no recovery time and restrained where movement is limited when time permits. After punishment, he will at times be left restrained to think about why he was punished

70. Punishment with electro-torture will be done with him restrained and blindfolded (or anything else I want, clamps, plug, etc.), he is not allowed to scream and must show self-control

71. I expect him to sit with his legs spread in my presence leaving him exposed for my whims

72. If he flinches when I put my hand near him, he is punished and / or denied release

73. Verbal infractions get him gagged for example if I refuse him to say things like “no” or addressing me in a disrespectful way, this includes when he mouths off. This includes when others are around, he will be put in private and gagged until I release him

74. Our activities are not a chore, they are to bring us closer together, improve his behavior, and also to have some fun and add some spice to our relationship

75. As my submissive, my goal is to clear his worries and set clear expectations and consequences

7. tegelad

tegelad Class and sophistication in all things

High Tech Internet Architect
    Texas
    Local Time:
    1:17 PM
    Predictment bondage coupled with a CBT experience and using methods that are edgy can exhibit a very good sub space and empowerment to you.

E.g. Restrain him and then use forced bladder control to fill a bucket which helps stretch his testicles away from him. Conversely no CBT could be necessary and you could just require him to drink a lot of fluids and hold it or else extreme punishment occurs. E.g. one ounce of urine = 1 cane stroke, 1 whip stroke, etc.

Other fun tricks like requiring him to release in small amounts on your command and on your demand could add up to some fun.

If you want something truly severe, you could combine something like this above and you can use a cock pump that has been modified to have needles at the edge of it. State for every x ounces it is one pump on the cock pump and y seconds .... I am sure you can get the drift.

The goal is to give him the control over his destiny, but put him in a position where you know his body will fail.

I do recommend this only be used for extreme situations and punishment though. And if you want or desire more .... fire ants and honey .... what is nasty about them is the fact is after the bite it itches like a Mofo for several days after. So as such you get the joy of watching him squirm.

There was a master that stated he liked to use honey to get his slave hard and then use the bursting technique in combination. He would put a bunch of ants in a box with paper that dissolve when in contact with water .... so picture that hell as you set the timer make him drink a gallon or two and come in and stroke his manly ness up and say ... only X minutes to go darling ... hope you can hold it ....

ctrledboy, slavesw and Skywalker41918 like this.
  8. LockedPom

Australia
    Local Time:
    Sounds like a great way of causing a urinary tract infection and Formic acid anaphylaxis in one session!

GeorgeCS likes this.
  9. tegelad

Texas
    Local Time:
    Like I said ... it is a severe punishment option. His view was some guys are so dense and don't get it they need a very strong reminder, and then another reminder for a few days after.

He really liked the humiliation aspect of making his slaves dance trying to hold it and berated them for not "being man enough" to hold it. I had seen his handiwork with some of his boys and was shocked, but his response to me was even funnier.

He stated that he was shocked as a straight guy that I wasn't offended by the homosexual views displayed and I wasn't repelled .... he stated I would hate to be under your command :) I raised my bourbon glass and said cheers mate ... enjoy your puppies.

Skywalker41918 likes this.
  10. JuneChas

JuneChas Active member

Local Time:
    The fire ants may be a little much for us but the spikes in the pump gave me an idea, I wonder if I can find a large enough cylinder that the SxySadist spiked ring would fit into. I could give a pump every time I am not happy with something such as if I am questioning him and I do not like his reply. I could see this being used for behavior training or to train the reply I want to get from my husband. Or, it could just be for fun too ;)

Whiskey05, Jblocked and tegelad like this.
  11. JuneChas

JuneChas Active member

Local Time:
    One thing I would never do is berate my husband's manhood, I do not want him feeling like a sissy, I am proud of him for the man he is, especially that he submits to me! He is dense and does need strong reminders at times, that is something I make sure of. I do periodic maintenance reminders for him, I have noticed that if a few days go by without a reminder, his behavior starts to slip.

-Ms. June

12. tegelad

Texas
    Local Time:
    The relationship views on building, strengthening, and growing is unique to each couple. Humiliation isn't for everyone, and to be honest folks that are into this usually have a trauma associated in their past.

The biggest thing is letting the mind watch, observe, and put together what is coming. Think of the Movie Psycho ....

I have a horse farm, and guys are very much like horses. Sometimes a hard core beating and conditioning is required and repeated. I know multiple times we (my partner and I) have looked at the animal and thought sweet jesus just do what we ask and it stops ....

Another thing that I remembered is pulley's and weights. The rack in medieval times was very much feared because of the slow stretch and the "click click click". So imagine the terror in knowing (via predictment) that as the ice block melts, or as water pours into a bucket that pulls the cable attached to a sensitive part makes it all the more exquisite, while you sit in a chair and watch.

I believe there is a pain artist who is female masochist who is made to hold herself up by her arms and legs and if she falters she has to sit her most intimate parts on sharp tacks .... So in this instance minimal work for you ... maximum effort for him and all you need is a stop watch.

Enjoy and have a fantastic and empowering day @JuneChas ... :) .... you can always joke with him you know there are some guys that I could get ideas from that would make you realize my way is the better way ...

GoddessMWilspoon likes this.
  13. JuneChas

JuneChas Active member

Local Time:
    tegelad,

Thank you for your insight, what do you mean by realizing your way is the better way? To me, what works for my husband and I is the better way but I am always looking for new ideas!

~junechas

Whiskey05 likes this.
  14. JuneChas

JuneChas Active member

Local Time:
    Hello everyone!

As usual, we continue to adapt things to work for us, we started incorporating more chastity than just when he is by himself which requires him to be locked up. In addition to punishments outlined in previous posts, we have been doing the following for the past two months.

I continue to make it a goal to modify his behavior which means he must be put in chastity when I am there to supervise him. If I do not like the way he talks to me whether it is his tone, how he asks me something, responds to me or just being plain disobedient he will be placed in chastity for the rest of that day and night with no questions asked. On top of that, he will still receive a corporal punishment now that we have mastered punishing my little painslut or other punishment such as isolation, being locked in the closet or tied to a chair with sensory deprivation equipment on. I also keep a cage in my purse while we are out and he is punished even when not at home, we have some key-words that only him and I know what they mean so those around us have no clue what we are talking about (except for some of my girlfriends, I have shared some of our secrets with his knowledge and if I use a word around them, they look at him with an evil grin). Some of the key-words mean that when we get home, he is going to be sore for a few days.

For the chastity cage, we use a few options which I decide on based on the infraction.

For a minor one, I use a bird cage tube, about 5" long which he fills nicely

For a medium infraction I use a short 1-2” which makes things restrictive, he is a little on the bulky side so it makes him squirm...

For a major violation, I put him in this:

https://www.hautengshop.de/cock-and-ball-c-6_232_244/chastity-cage-with-spikes-inside-stainless-steel-p-4710.html?zenid=c1ad6f8b718632a05fb62208973931b6

When using that, I do not always keep him in that for 24 hours because the spikes do really start digging in, but I have done that before when he is especially bad. It is fun to tease him because even the slightest engorgement results in severe pain.

In addition, if I do not want to use a cage, Dungeon Delights makes a SxySadist cock ring that is welded to a cock ring that can be locked just like a cage and there is no way to take it off. We have two, one has blunt spikes, the other sharp ones. As I had mentioned before, the sharp ones will leave marks if he becomes erect, so measure carefully! I made the inside diameter about 1/4” wider than his flaccid cock so it would not hurt him unless he became hard (which I will sometimes tease him on purpose to make him suffer).

If he is locked for the day, if he asks to be released, it adds a day to his punishment however when he is locked he is expected to satisfy my needs regardless which most of the time is with his tongue and occasionally the strap-on depending on what I want, but regardless, I find the time to make him pleasure me. Does he enjoy pleasuring me, YES! but not being able to get satisfaction himself requires him to be able to control his mood and not get snappy, it is a learning experience for him. On a side note, I do enjoy pegging him when he is locked and watching the cage bounce around!

None of this takes the place of regular punishments, those are not relieved through this, the spiked paddles and whip get frequent use; in fact, we already had to replace the whip which was of sturdy construction! As I had said many times before, when I started this blog, I never thought I would get to this point to where I am creative and looking for new ideas, he gave them to me at first but now I am the deviant one in this FLR. Overall, his behavior continues to improve in a positive way, at first, I thought he was being bad to get punished, but now that we have severe discipline regimens I no longer feel that, he genuinely tries to avoid punishments.

One thing I want to do is learn how to use longer whips to inflict harsher punishment, but I do not think I am there yet, does anyone have any good resources for this?

Talk soon fellow kinksters!

~Junechas

Whiskey05, slave_m and Mark Owen like this.
  15. Loudogger

Loudogger Active member

Local Time:
    Love to see a pic of him teased in that major violation cage.

Also love to see a glimpse you too. You sound amazingly hot

16. LockedPom

Australia
    Local Time:
    Always like reading these updates from @JuneChas ! Are you still diapering sometimes?

17. JuneChas

JuneChas Active member

Local Time:
    #92 JuneChas, Jan 30, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2019
    Thank you!

Not so much with the diapering anymore. I used to put him in one when I would restrain him in the closet however I chose to make the chain long enough so he can get to the toilet instead of restraining the cuffs to the floor, if he is not allowed to sleep on the bed, the least I can do is let him get comfortable on the floor. This doesn't matter for short term punishment though, that is very restrictive. If he has been really bad then I will hogtie him for the night and put him in a diaper but that is pretty much the extent of it now, public diaper play was not achieving anything for either of us. What does however is making him wear my underwear under his clothes, especially my slutty ones, he has to think twice before sitting down and bending over I won't let him wear one of his longer shirts when I do this to make him more aware and conscientious.

~Junechas

Whiskey05 and Ma’ams Slut like this.
  18. LockedPom

Australia
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the update. We stopped diaper stuff when my wife decided it was too wierd!

19. JuneChas

JuneChas Active member

Local Time:
    Same here, diapering was an upper limit for us but we decided to give it a try, that is the great thing about a strong and trusting relationship, the willingness to try anything once (except for hard non-negotiable limits), as long as we both agree!

~Junechas

Whiskey05 and Ma’ams Slut like this.
  20. tegelad

Texas
    Local Time:
    The quote/comment reflects that hey if you aren't happy with the novelty and approach that I am doing as your wife, and want to take the risk of going with "what is behind door #2" or the unknown, you may not like what you find. Guys can get lost in fantasy (I know I have done so) and not realize there are deeper and darker paths that they may not like :)

As for new ideas, the big thing is finding out what you and your husband's greatest fears and or challenges are and attacking them. If insects disgusts you but don't him .... see if making him deal with it helps you grow or get over .... and vice versa ... if they disgust him ... help him get over it "or" it will make him become more compliant.

21. JuneChas

JuneChas Active member

Local Time:
    Hello everyone!

I was doing some thinking tonight and I figured what a better place to get opinions than here. I caught my husband doing something that he is not supposed to do without my permission and something crossed my mind. I actually did not punish him on the spot other than locking him in the spiked cage for 24 hours because of what I have been thinking about, this confused him a bit. Normally it would have been a severe corporal punishment.

I want my husband to create an account for CM and use this thread (thank you to everyone that has contributed) to post infractions in detail when I instruct him to do so, I do not want to do this for every violation. On-the-spot correction is often necessary to maintain meaning however I think there are times when this would build his submissiveness.

What I am thinking is a type of crowd-sourcing (I think that is the right term) to give him recommendations of what his punishment should be and either him or myself deciding on what would be the best correction for him based on the posts and occasionally carrying out punishments like this. Instead of being on the spot, there can be times when punishment is delayed which would build anxiety for the fear of the unknown and also include an element of surprise. I would also require him to post the aftermath and results of his punishment.

To be fully transparent, my fear is that recommendations may come through that are just plain absurd which can obviously be ignored but I do not want this to be an outlet for people to post truly sick fantasies.

I never thought when I started this blog in 2016 that I would ever be thinking things like this (wink), thanks everyone for being supportive, it has brought out my creative side and my husband and I are closer than ever...

~Junechas

22. JuneChas

JuneChas Active member

Local Time:
    Hmm, I never thought about using activities to get over my own issues, fears, phobias, etc... Very interesting concept that has gotten me thinking.

~Junechas

Ma’ams Slut and tegelad like this.
  23. JuneChas

JuneChas Active member

Local Time:
    I also forgot to mention, I am looking for some opinions on my crowdsource post above :)

24. LockedPom

Australia
    Local Time:
    I think we need to know the infraction first. Removal of kink is the worst punishment for masochists.

Ma’ams Slut likes this.
  25. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    I like your idea that he be required honestly to post your rule and his violation of it. I share your concern that some here will use the thread for their fantasies or as wank fodder. You can always hit the Ignore button for such persons for future violation posts. I would think you'd also have to post what corrective discipline you've imposed so that we could fine tune future responses consistent with your practices.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice