My new Neosteel

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by bathingcap, Apr 1, 2009.

1. bathingcap

bathingcap Member

Local Time:
    4:27 AM
    I posted this reply as a "peacemaker" on a different thread in a different discussion where we had a healthy discussion on a unhealthy person ;-)

But as it has more to do with my actual predicament and is a useful sitrep on my Neosteel adventure, I'll repost it here.

Oh I can go for weeks without any problems now. Im just in week number 4 now and my regime is a 23,9999/7 hehe.
    The agreement with the KH (my wife) is: out of the belt for a few minutes in the morning for cleaning. And out when we go to the gym although I did try the gym and it's perfectly possible to stay in the belt whilst running, weight lifting, doing abdos etc Thing is we're living in Asia in a very hot and humid environment so I sweat profusely and rash can be a problem. So in order to avoid chafing and rash which would give me an excuse to stay unlocked for a few days to let things heal, we prefer this procedure. So you could say that I'm locked 99,9 % of the time.
    The breaking in period is still not 100 % over so I still have to tweak left and right from time to time but we're almost there.
    For example I had lots of problems with my balls (sore and red after a few days) but it's getting much better now.
    And for your wife: get real!
    Steel belts are unforgiving, mean sons of bitches. And it takes a lot of getting used to. Before being permanently belted in the Neosteel I already had experience with steel belts (Carrara) wearing them in the evenings and at night. Impossible (weight, pinching, impossible to hide under a suit etc) to wear those belts 24/7.
    Well, even with my experience it took several weeks of getting used to and lots of tweaking, staying unlocked for a few days in order to let sore spots heal etc and a few moments where even we thought that it would be impossible to reach the ultimate goal: permanent chastity. But we did it.
    Consider this: steel belts are a big investment. If you order, go for the best. I wasted a lot of money before finally going to Neosteel. Have your measurements taken by a pro. Take your time getting used to the belt.
    And that will assure you're gonna have so much pleasure and excitement if you're really into 100 % inescapable chastity with real belts.
    Forget the plastic CB 3,4, 6 and what not. Nice toys but that's all they are. If you're into extreme chastity play go for steel

Bathingcaplovers

2. bathingcap

bathingcap Member

Local Time:
    and I forgot to add: we, steel belt wearers, should erect a monument for the inventor of vaseline hehe.

3. electrodick

electrodick Junior Member

Victoria, Australia
    Local Time:
    7:27 AM
    Ooooohhhhh! I am geting closer!
    elextro:sad0020:

4. countachcx

countachcx Senior Member

Local Time:
    10:27 PM
    Great stuff. Glad to say the only one I've tried so far is the 6k, and I'm saving up for the arch, so not much money is 'wasted' for me, fortunately. Shall I assume you were able to reach full time locked status and finally broke it in completely?

5. bathingcap

bathingcap Member

Local Time:
    countach, you assumed correctly I'm in 24/7. You always feel the belt is there (not completely unpleasant feeling of course) sometimes you hate the restricted feeling (again, steel is unforgiving) but most of the time it's OK, invisible under normal clothes, so comfortable I can even go to the gym wearing it.

Cheers

Bathingcap

6. countachcx

countachcx Senior Member

Local Time:
    Wonderful! Mind telling me how long it took to get to you from the time you ordered it?

7. bathingcap

bathingcap Member

Local Time:
    even if you would threaten me with being in chastity for the next three months, I couldn't remember any more. All I remember was that he respected almost to the day what he promised would be the waiting time.

That's the way I am, I can afford something I wanna buy, I buy and promply forget about the price, something goes well, I just accept that it went well and didn't cause any aggravation or irritation for me, so I forget about the details and move on.

But watch out if small details from my dealings with you are stuck in my mind...means something went wrong, you bungled up, you didn't keep your promise, you irritated me, not good... hehe.

But this is clearly not the case with Neosteel and Mr. Mende. He (and his wife) are both pleasant and extremely nice people, who managed to put me and my wife at ease for what, let's admit it, is a very "delicate" moment for both you and your partner: picking out chastity belts and accessoires, measuring, ...

Cheers

Bathing

8. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    5:27 PM
    I'm so glad to here that Neosteel is good to deal with. It seems that there are too many makers of steel belts that are flakes or don't understand that if they're going to run a business they need to provide good customer service.

9. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    orders

neosteel always informs that your order will take 6 weeks,, well you can bat on it...it will arrive exactly after sex weeks !!it is a pleasure to deal with them !!! reg..gweny:anim_39:

10. chastitycuckold

chastitycuckold Senior Member

whip Maker...Flogger Maker
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I was told 10 weeks when I ordered mine, it ended up 10 weeks and 3 days which I think is near enough not to quibble about.....basically if Mende gives you his word then take it as read......excellent service, excellent quality it is little wonder he is the leading maker when you read how some of the other belt makers perform.....:jumping0036:

11. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    i can not agree more,, !! reg.GWENY

12. countachcx

countachcx Senior Member

Local Time:
    How about early morning urination. In my 6ks, I find that after a few days, I get a semi erection so bad in the morning that it's difficult to urinate, and I have to kind of pump it out and just wait till it goes down. Anything similar for the arch?

13. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    arch

no,, you want have those problems !! everything is running out freely..!!
    reg..GWENY

Attached Files:

14. bathingcap

bathingcap Member

Local Time:
  15. countachcx

countachcx Senior Member

Local Time:
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice