Am I the only female here who doesn't want to ...

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by L-u-c-y, Aug 14, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. NauticalBear

NauticalBear Member

Systems Engineer (Network)
    United States, Florida, Ft. Lauderdale
    Local Time:
    9:15 AM
    People ignoring a profile is common on every site. I’d suggest you use it as a litmus test.

You remember in the 80’s when it became common for rock contracts to have riders like “8 bowls of m&m’s with no green ones”? It was portrayed as “rock egos gone crazy” but those riders were put in for a specific reason. If you bring in 24 tons of stage gear that requires 50kw its critical that the promoter follow directions regarding scaffolding & power supplies precisely or the show can’t be rigged safely. So they’d put in those riders unobtrusively. If the proxy riders weren’t fulfilled exactly, they knew the promoter hadn’t read the contract carefully & they’d either cancel the show or require extra inspections before they’d allow the stages to be rigged.

I’d suggest you put something in yr profile & if the msg doesn’t have your “green m&m” blow them off permanently. They don’t listen.

2. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    8:15 AM
    I wish I had some. My wife’s discovery of chastity did the trick for us, but I really don’t know what to tell you.

3. Her Dividend

Her Dividend Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:15 AM
    Sincere guys with any basic experience or sense learn not to lead with poorly received-regarded kinks. A CD quickly learns that most women are turned off by the practice while many others are outright hostile. The only bridge seems to be an open mind and a desire to explore kinks outside your own closet. I've found that activities and interests that turn my partner on, turn me on. Overall, I agree with Dan Savage, that in life, it helps to be "game." Being game, though, doesn't mean being gamed (doing stuff you hate doing.)

b2please and Nicoftime like this.
  4. olddog

olddog Member

Retired
    USA
    Local Time:
    Nope. My wife is not interested in those things either and yet will deny me orgasms for months.

5. Andrew K

Andrew K Active member

antarctica
    Local Time:
    3:15 PM
    My wife loves to increase my sexual frustration while i am locked up. That might include none or all the mentioned. The hornier I am the happier she is.

b2please and Charles3451 like this.
  6. b2please

b2please A fun and powerful game!

Atlanta
    Local Time:
    It was really eye opening for me when I heard about this simple concept:

The hottest new play between a long term couple usually comes from trying things that turn ONE of you on.

I think finding new play is an important part of a thriving Long Term relationship.

It's because of a few things:
    >We long ago tried all the things that sound hot to both of us from the start.

>If your partner is super turned on by X, trying it & doing it a few times maybe YOU start to get turned on by it because they are so turned on, which is super hot.
    >By trying it you discover aspects you think would be fun to play with.

I clearly remember NOT liking a new thing my wife started doing during sex, but I kept quiet. She got so hot doing it, it soon became something I find hot too. And I discovered something complementary to think about when she does it, that I find very exciting to me. Now it turns me on whenever she does it.

So you can discover new fun play by doing:

> things the woman finds hot and the guy is neutral. (Lets them enjoy their partner being turned on, and may discover an aspect that is super mutually hot)
    > things the guy finds hot and the
    woman is neutral. (Lets them enjoy their partner being turned on, and may discover an aspect that is super mutually hot)
    > of course, things both find hot, but that's a high bar, and attempts to do this sometimes get stuck with the existing repertoire of play.

So if we can shift from being "strongly negative" about a partners fantasy, to "neutral" , perhaps this opens up great potential for discovering hot new play, and a stronger relationship.

SubSnuggler likes this.
  7. SubSnuggler

SubSnuggler Owned by Mistress2and4you

USA
    Local Time:
    Turns out my wife loves pegging, and dressing me like a girl, and insists I shave my legs. So, not all Mistresses are the same apparently....

8. steviepie

steviepie inferior and unworthy male

Manager
    the States
    Local Time:
    sigh......so sorry you have to go thru all this but not sure what we'd do without you - maybe people (males) will see in time

9. Joey love

Joey love Long term member

Local Time:
    In my opinion, All 3 mentioned can be tied with chastity collectively or individually. Just as each could be it’s own separate fetish. I would think not too many, if any women here would be doing something they do not enjoy and/or get some sort of satisfaction from

10. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    2:15 PM
    Am I the only one that is wondering why guys are responding on this thread?

I could not feel justified in speaking for all other guys even though I have the gender qualification needed to do that.

11. Bratty Boi Chastened

Bratty Boi Chastened Psychologically getting off by NOT getting off!

UK
    Local Time:
    I do enjoy and psychologically get off on erotic humiliation. And I much prefer women's fetish clothing than men's. Being a naturally curvy male, I have worn panties before instead of boxer shorts (it livens up going to work!)

But erotic humiliation and wearing panties is not for everyone. I however enjoy it.

12. Kept4her

Kept4her Member

Dallas, Texas
    Local Time:
    My wife also has no interest in those things. For us, chastity is the only "kink" and really more a day to day life situation for us. I wanted chastity of course, and my 2ga PA was for chastity not sex. Slowly we worked chastity into our life, now I stay locked unless we have sex. She has never had any interest in anything more than that.

L-u-c-y and Robinoh like this.
  13. Bratty Boi Chastened

Bratty Boi Chastened Psychologically getting off by NOT getting off!

UK
    Local Time:
    You are too kind, Mistress Lucy! :D

14. Finn-egan

Finn-egan Long term member

Canada
    Local Time:
    My keyholder is pretty much the same, although, being a sadist, she does enjoy a bit of humiliation (and pain). The key with us, is that we have been close friends for many years (both of us are kinky folk)
    and chastity came as a result of our friendship evolving into a best friend/ manservant role. That started her having increased control (with my wife's permission, and within reason) and eventually leading to chastity, and denial. She is queer, and although she has dated a few guys, she has always hated how cock centric they are. She loves having me denied and in chastity, but the love of chastity is only because of our dynamic. She has no interest in chastity with other guys or on it's own. My wife likes chastity, likes me in chastity generally speaking, but like many wives, has not been into enforcing it. She also prefers certain toys over my original parts, and has never been big on giving my bits much attention, so having our friend in charge of my chastity/denial works for both of us. She is also not into any of the stuff listed, and that's also because it's just not our dynamic. Humiliation play with my keyholder is exciting, but with my wife, it would be weird.

There is a vast difference between what evolves out of a relationship, and simply saying "You have tits and a pulse! I will serve you, and here is what I require you to do to me. I have a list." We didn't fully expect much of what we like and do today, but it starts with the relationship.

bondinchas and L-u-c-y like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice