First Piv in two Weeks

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Norcalguy09, Sep 18, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Norcalguy09

Norcalguy09 Member

Local Time:
    12:28 AM
    I’ve just recently been locked for a week but we don’t have sex often anyway. I love this new feeling of being locked. My kh if she feels like it has been using a timer to let me experience piv. Once the timer goes off I have to lock myself back up. The past two weeks I have not had an O and it has been grueling and amazing. Yesterday she was being amazing generous and gave me three minutes to be inside of her. The feeling was amazing and I lasted all of one minute and ten seconds! She’s still a bit vanilla but commented that this new locked life might be where it’s at. Although it was my idea to be locked I think she is slowly starting to like what it does to me. I’ve never been so happy to ejaculate so quickly in my life! Hope to share more of our new caged life soon.

2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    7:28 AM
    congratulations...

3. Bonobo

Bonobo Long term member

Local Time:
    3:28 AM
    Enjoy the lifestyle. Some of us here practice kareeza. It takes some practice to master but it’s amazing once you acquire the skills needed.

Kylara, Wannabee and Rectrix like this.
  4. Joey love

Joey love Long term member

Local Time:
    Congrats that’s a great story- you are a very lucky man

5. Norcalguy09

Norcalguy09 Member

Local Time:
    I’m not familiar with kareeza...

6. Bonobo

Bonobo Long term member

Local Time:
  7. Norcalguy09

Norcalguy09 Member

Local Time:
  8. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    1 minute and 10 seconds! You can reduce that by a minute for me!! "Oh dear" says Mrs Chaste with a big smile! "Its not worth the effort of unlocking you is it?" And so she hasn't since December 2017! Her strapon has seen plenty of action though!

9. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    My wife is in this category. On the rare occasion she unlocks me and permits entry, once or twice a month, I am to bathe in her heaven and imagine the pleasure of thrusting. She teases me with little movements, trying to bring me closer to edge. I am required to ask to please be permitted to take him out -- how cruel, I must ask to be denied the heaven of her heaven! -- when I admit to her that I can no longer safely contain her semen.

10. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    Cor, she is wicked! No chance of that with me I just explode immediately. "Just like a little boy loosing his virginity!" according to Mrs Chaste!

tomf_22033 and Norcalguy09 like this.
  11. Wannabee

Wannabee Active member

Local Time:
    1:28 AM
  12. Kylara

Kylara Happy feminized sub owned by Mistress PHEBUSA

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    8:28 AM
    I practice it for years now, it is not far from chastity sensation and orgasm last long. I can hold hours now for the best happiness of her.

higly compatible with chastity life style.

Ma’ams Slut likes this.
  13. Norcalguy09

Norcalguy09 Member

Local Time:
    It’s been awhile since I’ve posted so I’ll just give the latest on what’s been happening in our lives.

With family in town I was thinking kh would be less inclined to talk about our chastity situation and about sex in general. I couldn’t be more wrong. Over the span of the week she has been making comments, while subtle, have excited and arpused me more than I can say. I’ve been trying to wake up and clean the kitchen as it is a main congregation area in the house. Wife has mentioned how good I am at cleaning or how it is my job to get the chores done. Nothing that would tip off anyone to our new lifestyle but it’s obvious to me. My cage has been constantly shrinking the past few days!

The wife also decided to spin the wheel to give me more time on my lock up for my grocery shopping infraction! Love that she is taking to disciplining me. She is definitely growing in her taking control and I couldn’t be happier to serve her and follow her lead. The spin only added a week but at this point I just hope that I don’t do anything stupid to deserve more punishment. I’m looking forward to a possible release next weekend but time will tell.

In other news, she also decided to give me some teasing by sending a sexy picture to me this morning. She told me she wanted to start my weekend off good and to help me wake up enjoying my filled cage. She then proceeded to take off her jeans and panties and gave them to me to enjoy as I woke up. [​IMG]

Everyone is leaving tomorrow and the next day so I’m sure she’ll have some serious chores to get done to get the house back in order. I can’t wait! I love my wife and am glad that she is starting to own her dominance and owning me. Hopefully she’ll let me paint her toenails and massage her feet after everyone is gone.

bethanise, iome343, H3RS and 3 others like this.
  14. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    What a wonderful update @Norcalguy09 .
    She's really accepting and coming to expect your service, and teasing and training and disciplining you too. I'm very happy to hear about the improvements in your marriage, it's an inspiration for me.

Norcalguy09 likes this.
  15. H3RS

H3RS Member

England
    Local Time:
    In the nicest possible way, these 'boring', real, everyday stories are my favourite types of journals. Stories of genuine affection between two humans, with that searing femdom undercurrent that none of your house guests know about. Keep them coming!

To wade in to the karezza discussion, it sounded good right up the point where it says the female doesn't orgasm either... well that just won't do!

Chaste J. likes this.
  16. Norcalguy09

Norcalguy09 Member

Local Time:
    With my extra week in lockup coming to an end wife told me that as long as I get chores done that she’d spin the shower wheel. In case I’ve not explained it, it’s a pinwheel that you can enter whatever you like in each slice of the pie. Ours ranges from 10 seconds of PIV to 1 minute and thirty seconds with a few pies that allow her to dictate on the fly. At any rate, it landed on 25 seconds which she sent to me via text. She also sent me my new lockup time directly after.

All said, we’ve not had PIV since November 10. She’s also not yet decided she like any physical T&D so mostly I’ve been without her touch. After chores we proceeded to take our shower. As an aside, I asked her if I did cum does she want me to clean her up or want to drop it back into my mouth? Not this time she said, but it seems she has been contemplating the idea since our last conversation. She allowed me ample time to stroke myself fully hard and to get lubed up. I set my timer and entered her. She’s so gracious in that she let me push all the way in and just enjoy the feeling of her wrapped around my cock. It felt amazing! After she had gotten used to me being in her she told me to begin the timer. In the past before chastity I could last for plenty of time. In fact, she often commented that she wished I would just hurry up. That is no longer a problem and in fact, if I would have had ten more seconds I could have fully lost myself inside of her. I’m not sure if it’s the idea of being timed or that I only get to cum when with her, but at 25 seconds I had to pull out and I lost some onto the shower floor. Even ruined orgasms are amazing when you’re not used to that feeling. It seems like the past few times we’ve had sex it’s ended with a ruined orgasm and I love it!

I’m locked back up and throughout the evening I have been filling up my cage. I can’t believe how amazing this chastity experience is! My wife is the most amazing woman I know.

Rectrix and Annemarie like this.
  17. Norcalguy09

Norcalguy09 Member

Local Time:
    It’s been a long while since my last post. I will try to update shortly.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice