Anyone experience Gates of Hell?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Burger_01, Sep 13, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    5:22 PM
    Hi everyone,

I don't recall ever having seen a thread about the gates of hell.. Does anyone have experience playing with these:

http://www.extremerestraints.com/chastity-devices_26/strict-leather-gates-of-hell_83.html

or any similar devices?

I see they sell it as a chastity device at extreme restraints. Obviously with the leather it isn't a solution that could be showered in, but I'm wondering if it works. The principal of having a small enough inner diameter that semen can't pass while engorged, seems to work in other devices.

I figure that a couple of correctly sized rings constructed in the gates of hell fashion with rubber instead of leather, could be a solution to my chastity needs.. Assuming they work at all as a device.

Thanks for any replies!

2. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    Bump for replies

3. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    2:22 AM
    I have a similar devce somewhere with rubber rings rather than metal ones and only 3 total rings used. not really a suitable replacement for chastity device.

4. Petite Salope

Petite Salope Sissy Cherry

Local Time:
    3:22 AM
    it's more of a toy than a chastity device...

Must be nice wearing this with your hands cuffs in your back and I think you have a ring for a leash...

-Cherry

5. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    hmm.. I thought they were toys too.. but if you had a small enough ring.. it might stop ejaculation and the associated nice feelings. also make it pretty hard to masturbate.

I guess that kind of meets the chastity criteria (for me at least).

6. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    12:22 AM
    I owned the Gates of Hell and played with them many times over the years.

I found them to be a highly erotic masturbation toy for me. This was before I was into chastity. The price for pleasure was pain when in them.

I was able to have full blown orgasms while wearing them. I stopped wearing them because sometimes they burst a blood vessel or irritated my penis in an unfun way. The other reason I stopped was simple sanitation, and a skin problem I developed while wearing them which necessitated a doctor's visit.

How do you keep leather clean under such messy conditions?

Respectful

MistressMagick likes this.
  7. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    Thanks Respectful,

I was planning on making a waterproof adaptation using neoprene strip rather than leather. Neoprene strip isn't like wetsuit material, its more like a rubber strip substance.. it's used for fireproofing buildings I think, but its available at a rubber store around here.

Anyway, Thanks very much for the info about irritation/burst blood vessels, obviously need to take care if playing with these.

8. locktite

locktite Member

Local Time:
    8:22 AM
    My wife made one of these with 7 steel welding rings she got at the hardware store. She would tie me up, put this on me, and tease me by masturbating or sitting on my face until i was so hard that the rings were killing me. But then she jerked me while in it and i came even though the front ring was very small. one of the more painful orgasms i've had. It was great!

9. maid madeleine

maid madeleine Senior Member

Local Time:
    I have one that I used to play with when I first became interested in chastity. It is a fun teasing toy but not really effective for chastity and denial. For example when one isn't erect the rings just hang off the flacid member. Fun to be teased with though. Mine has an extra D-ring on the end that can be attached to a leash and I can be paraded around by my cock.

10. Danger_Money

Danger_Money Lonely RE Novice

Local Time:
    My fiance wanted to get one for me for probably aesthetic reasons; neither of us really knew what it would do (aside from the implications from the name). After the comment left by Respectful, I think that I should encourage her to get one, if only for playtime.

11. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    12:22 AM
    My little head says...

Thank you for your Dangerous comment!

Although I said how tough it is to wear the Gates of Hell you saw right through me and knew that I secretly loved wearing this toy for many years! And so, I hope, will you. But it won't work for chastity! Yep, we know!

Tell your Lady that she has great taste in toys and you wish to hurt a bit for her when you play for keeps or cums.

I'm respectful that variety is cool, hot, painful, or else... depending. :cat:

12. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    Yeah, I think the consensus is that it's not a chastity device (even though it's often sold as one), but it certainly should be on a shopping list or in a toy box :) :)

13. happypants

happypants Goddess Jen's husband

Local Time:
    1:22 AM
    don't normally post but---bought it this one bugged me--its just a decoration. thought there was more to it. they have a bunch of differnt ones(5,7etc). when your not erect it just hangs. other than Goddess thinks it looks cool when on. total waste--JMO

14. janders6

janders6 Trying to work it

Woodworker
    OHIO
    Local Time:
    Bravo kitten for bringing back a long gone thread.... little over 3 years since this one was touched. Nice :D....

Will say that the leather gates of hell Kitten linked to does look interesting, though I don't see it being practical for anything beyond show.

P.S.- No disrespect meant, just didn't expect to see a thread this old revived

15. MistressMagick

MistressMagick Mistress Magick

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Gates of Hell are yummy for play if they fit, but they aren't for chastity. As a woman, the visual presentation of My property is important to me, and putting a boy in something like that can definitely be a real turn on.

FYI - Stockroom has a more substantial locking cage made of metal rings and leather, (which is on sale for 1/2 price through Monday - only $17.97): http://www.stockroom.com/Locking-Cock-Cage-P341.aspx?ref=6441809

I think it's much more sexy for short-term chastity play than a serious cage, but it's obviously not for long-term chastity. ie. It's the kind of thing that I'd put you in while you were serving me around the house or at a play party, so that I could enjoy the view and watch your reaction whenever I reached over to tease you. ;-)

16. Kitten

Kitten New member

Local Time:
    I run my own studio and people hire me to design things for them. I was designing a tattoo for a client and needed an image for reference, this article was one of the top suggestions when i Googled "gates of hell" and i couldn't help but comment. I'm no expert in these things but with my job you get really good at research and problem solving. Personally I think that the bon-4 looks most like a restraint for the type of control being looked for, but I do not have the parts so I can not attest to the comfort of the product.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice