Locked down for the first time.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by locktite, Oct 12, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. locktite

locktite Member

Local Time:
    1:57 PM
    Just got the CB6000 this morning and have not been wearing for about 2 and half hours. I am surprised at how comfortable it is and what an amazing feeling it is to be inside of it. My wife is giving me the key for the first week so that i can remove it during the day if i need to or check on it since the first time either of have done anything like this. Then once i am used to it and can wear it for at least the whole day without issues she will wear the key from her necklace. I can't wait till she has it.

We purchase the designer "woody" model because of the looks and she likes the idea of my penis being hidden. The looks of it are pretty amazing. Right now i am using the largest rign and longest spacer. I have a pretty good sized penis so i dont think i can use the smaller spacers but I might try one ring size down. So far i'm constantly aware of it and it makes me swell inside of quite a bit. I assume there will be less of that as i become used to it. Just wanted to thank everyone or your help with purchasing the right one. I haven't seen any photos of the woody actually on someone so i posted a few here.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. thumper

thumper Junior Member

Marketing weasel
    Minneapolis, MN
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:57 AM
    So *that's* what a woody looks like! ;)

Wow, that spacer looks ginormous. I've been wearing the smallest one for a while now. Yours looks like you could drive a truck through there!

3. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    7:57 AM
    that was my thought when i saw the picture. if a ball pops out you will need a smaller spacer.

4. locktite

locktite Member

Local Time:
    1:57 PM
    Yeah i went down a spacer size and one ring size. I thought that would make it more uncomfortable but it turns out it feels better i think. I may go down onne more spacer size. I changed that last night around 6:00 and then wore it continuously until this morning. I have some swelling and redness at the urethral opening. I think while i sleep the tip of the penis must make more contact with that seam. besides that its been great. I will have to wait it out a bit now but can't wait to get it back on.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice