An interesting experience...

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by HappyAndy, Oct 7, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. HappyAndy

HappyAndy Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:52 PM
    Greetings all,

I just wanted to share an interesting experience that I had last night.:scared0016: As my wife and I were making out - in our new-found rekindled love - and she was rubbing me at the very base of my penis, I think (right where you can feel it getting hard when excited...). She was rubbing in a "come here" motion with her fingers and I have to admit that it felt greaaaaat. She knew she was exciting me, and that I couldn't have a normal orgasm - which got me even hotter. Anyway, this wonderful, low electric sensation began to grow from the area around my taint (if that's what it's actually called!)...and it climaxed with a slow but unstoppable shockwave that was wholly unlike anything I've ever felt before. I mean, it felt intense, powerful and left me wondering what the hell it was. I looked down and I had leaked some semen on a towel that I had placed under my cb, just in case. And good thing, too! I had some sort of weird orgasm, however, I got no relief. I mean, I was immediately excited again and ready to keep going...

Has anyone else experienced anything like this before?

:)

Andy

2. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:52 PM
    Actually, yes.

For me, it's typically after two or three weeks without any kind of release.

3. HappyAndy

HappyAndy Junior Member

Local Time:
    Wow! I just read your account on your site... That's...pretty much it, I guess. "Weird" is the term I believe you used, too. Since I don't have a vagina, I wonder if that is something close to what a woman feels...especially given it's apparent origin. How long do your "contractions" generally last? Mine went on for longer than anything I had experienced - maybe 30 seconds or a minute.

BTW, I always enjoy reading your posts!

Andy

4. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    They're always different. They were much longer and stronger for the first year or so, and then I guess I just got used to them. Sometimes they happen without any warning, but usually I can feel it internally a minute or so beforehand, which usually gives me time to warn Mrs. Edge, who will then instruct me to hold back - or not.

She seems to get a perverse enjoyment out of causing this reaction in me, and likes to tease me about allowing me to release this way once every few months as an excuse to keep me locked up for longer periods.

Well... I *think* she's teasing. :-\

5. PT109

PT109 Senior Member

Local Time:
    7:52 PM
    This may be similar to what my Mistress and I call "Lady Cums". It's not technically a female orgasm because there are no contractions of the vagina which we don't have of course, nor of the penis which we do have but contractions of the penis result in ejaculation and loss of interest in being submissive. But there may be spasms in the solar plexus or lower abdomen. This can be overwhelming in a very passive feminine sort of way. So I think it is as close as we males can come to cuming in a female fashion. Realizing the connection and practicing to make it better can be a very exciting aspect of sissification or feminization.

6. HappyAndy

HappyAndy Junior Member

Local Time:
    Wow. So, I guess I'm not alone, then! I don't find it feminizing or "sissifying," but I do find it on a totally different plane than a "normal" orgasm. It's almost a deeper, more spiritual sensation. I hope my wife doesn't use them to torture me - er, I mean, the idea of that excites me. :) Otherwise, I realized that I only get headed toward one if I'm on my knees, sort of hovering over her. She tried this evening while she was edging me, but the sensation was completely different, almost inexistent. But when I flip over, BOOM, and it's back...

Andy

PS. My wife also told me that she could see going several weeks without letting me out... !!!

7. enigmaPOJ

enigmaPOJ Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I've had many of those type of orgasms. I'm not into the sissy aspect (and there is nothing wrong with it) but I do feel it's more of a feminine type of orgasm. Myself being gender fluid, my sexual energy is more feminine anyway (whether belted or not). Being belted does make it easier to feel these types of orgasms, but I can do them through Tantra techniques even during penetration sex and it's something my wife and I enjoy tremendously as this allows me to give her penetrative sex many times in one night. This works well for us with chastity, since my wife loves penetrative sex, but only once in a blue moon. Sometimes she will keep me locked for weeks at a time then leave me unlocked but in a karada rope harness for days so that I am still controlled, but give her penetrative sex for several nights in a row, then I'm locked back up until her next urge. (In between giving her lots of oral :happy0158:.) God I love this lifestyle!!!!

8. HappyAndy

HappyAndy Junior Member

Local Time:
    "God I love this lifestyle!!!!"

I hear you!

I'm not at all into the sissy thing, but I think this type of orgasm - I've since had another - is really deep and satisfying, but in a totally different way. One of the things I really like about it is the fact that my excitement doesn't go away... I'm still soooooo turned on, even three minutes afterward. Wow.

:)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice