How bad is a PA?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Shepherdsflock, Aug 18, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. LockedN8

LockedN8 Long term member

Retired
    London, UK
    Local Time:
    12:44 AM
  2. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    6:44 PM
    I’m not an expert on PA devices (yet), but some have locking PA pins. One that I am looking at is the Evotion Orion, which has a locking PA pin. I am sure there are others, too, that are either locking or rigidly integrated in such a way that you can’t remove them without a key or special tool.

3. LatexMiss

LatexMiss Member

London
    Local Time:
    12:44 AM
    I think I was fairly lucky with my PA. I basically kept it as clean and as sterile as possible. Clean bandages every day and use a saline solution to clean with after using the bathroom and shower.

The first few weeks it felt like pissing razor blades or lasers, take your pick.

I basically did exactly that the piercing place told me. They were exceedingly cautious about being sterile I think she changed her gloves at least five times before even piercing me. I was told to not touch the piercing at all with hands even if they were just washed, so @DommeLP got me a massive box of pink surgical gloves and a shit ton of hospital style wound dressings.

Pain was not bad at all when being pierced however I did bleed quite a lot. So much so that I went and got some male incontinence pads as they were perfect for catching all the blood. I don't think I would recommend taping a condom over it to catch the blood I feel that this was more sanitary.

Almost fully healed three months in, I assume we will be looking to size up to an 8 next month.

Guest 8306 likes this.
  4. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    Exactly. If you "handle" it carefully, it works. Look for a shop that does piercings specifically for male chastity. There will exist in most larger cities with a significant gay population. (I live in New Orleans, and there are several) I told the guy at the shop what I was after, he laid out the option of a PA vs. Frenum vs, other urethra-piercing types-all of which could potentially do the job. He explained the pluses and minuses of a frenum, including how to manage it, and it was the right choice for me.

5. Ilikebond

Ilikebond Long term member

Local Time:
    Because you really aren’t in chastity unless it is secured with a piercing.

6. Love&Passion

Love&Passion Long term member

Local Time:
    7:44 PM
    My Looker3 (mine is being upgraded from looker2) has a titanium lock that uses the same key as the main lock. see the pic for more details.

looker3.jpg

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice