My kh doesn’t seem to have many female friends

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Nicoftime, Aug 21, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:16 AM
    Another post got me thinking about male and female, and who we feel comfortable being friends with.

My kh doesn’t seem to have any female friends. She has a few from work that she says are very good friends, but they live far enough away that actually getting together never happens. She had a few friends from childhood but they don’t make plans anymore and have only been out with them once since I’ve started dating her.

She gets along with my friends, mostly railroad guys that I work with, but she’s hanging out with me, not them.

Wondering if anyone noticed their kh not being particularly close to other females. Is it a dominant thing, or maybe we are starting to grow out of the need to include others to converse and have fun with.

I do know she is a bit particular when judging other females...”she’s a hooch” and other little digs, some she was spot on that I didn’t see(the hooch one lol), but others I think she just doesn’t get along or want friendship from another woman. She does get jealous and had reason to be so in past relationships, but you would think with our dynamic, it wouldn’t concern her at all.

I remember asking her to be a member here, thinking it would be nice if she could find a friend to share the ups and downs of all this, it’s not exactly something she could bring up to family, and she doesn’t seem to have many female friends. She joined, but told me that it doesn’t really interest her to chat with anyone.

I wonder if being a kh tends to alienate you, I don’t know, maybe she just doesn’t get along with other women lol.

2. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    It’s just part of adulthood. Once we got married and had kids, our pool of friends dropped to pretty much zero. There just isn’t much time for friends.

lockedUp24byKH likes this.
  3. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    9:16 AM
    interesting thread. I will follow the discussion

4. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    2:16 AM
    Feels like my Miss and I go through cycles with the people we hang out with. I don't hang out with any old friends from high school or college anymore, many of them have moved away or have families of their own and we are at different points in our lives. Aside from my Miss I have 1 best friend I'll go and do stuff with but he's onlyvaround for 1/2 the year. My Miss has more friends than I do and part of that is because she is in school right now in a tough program. That has created a lot of comradere

5. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    2:16 AM
    Created a lot of close friendships with a few of the girls because of what they're going through.

Another thing we've noticed and talked to other people about is that it is hard to find other couple friends. It seems like if the guys like each other then the women don't like each other and vice versa. My dad once told me that you'll be lucky if you have 1 or 2 really good friends throughout your life. So far that's turned out to be true.

My sister and brother in law are one of those couples that have retained friendships from high school and they always have larger get togethers. Whenever I'm invited to one of these parties I can't help but feel that many of their friends seem fake and they all get together for the sake of "having a lot of friends".

Shepherdsflock likes this.
  6. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    It’s funny I see many here that say their wife has shared this with their friends etc, and I guess I can t ever see her being that close to another female to share that, and especially not worrying about being judged by another woman...some women get a lil nasty.

Shepherdsflock likes this.
  7. KrisHawk

KrisHawk Skater

Not allowed to disclose that due to Site rules.
    Chicago
    Local Time:
    With all due respect, not everyone has kids and I know people older then me who do karaoke at bars with good friends, some of them being parents. If you have kids the choice was yours. It’s more about time management but When you don’t have kids, you have more time to enjoy what youth you still have left. Having kids isn’t for everyone. I hang out with my female friends from school still and they are very much in my life, not just on Facebook. I’ve made new friends as an adult. I go six flags, car shows, museums, ect. I’m not staying locked up in here (pun intended.)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice