Steps

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by Jasmic68, Feb 17, 2016.

1. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    4:07 AM
    This is my first attempt at chastity themed fiction. I have read a fair amount and I enjoy much of the fiction available, but I often feel like I want things to go into more detail.

What I have written is based on my fantasies with a little bit of reality chucked in for good measure. At least at first. As my planned story develops it will definitely go off into a complete world of made up situations that are unlikely to ever actually happen to me.

At least I think so...

Steps. 1.
    The beginning.

Chastity was my idea. I had been married to my lovely Wife for over twenty years and our relationship was 'nice', but for me that had meant it had become a bit too normal. My Wife didn't know about my fantasies or some of the things I got up to on my own. For instance she knew I masturbated but didn't know that I would tie my balls up with lengths of smooth cord and try to stretch them while I had an orgasm. The problem was that ordinary sex just wasn't very exciting any more. It was nice, but nice started to also be boring.

The chastity idea came about when we had a huge argument. I had masturbated earlier in the day and when she wanted me to make love to her in the evening I hadn't tried very hard. I had given up when it became obvious she wasn't getting anywhere, made an excuse and went downstairs. It was obvious she was unhappy, and over the next few days things between us got very strained.

I felt ashamed because I really do love her, so to see her so upset tore me apart inside. I needed to do something to make things right but it took a while to think what. I had seen chastity devices on pictures on Tumblr when I had been looking for ideas of things to do to myself. It suddenly hit me that that was my entire problem. Rather than looking for things to do to my Wife I had fallen into a habit of only thinking about myself.

I waited a few days until things had calmed down and then asked to talk to her about what had happened.
    "I am really sorry about what happened the other evening, when I was unable to concentrate on you." I said, nervously. She looked at me with her lovely pale blue eyes and said nothing. She knows that I find things like this hard, admitting I am wrong and apologizing. I also think she likes making me sweat for a bit. "I masturbated earlier that day, and wasn't ready to make love. I should have offered to go down on you and give you an orgasm orally, but for some reason I never thought of it. I was just lazy and I am really sorry,"

"Hmmmm," was all she said, although her eyes looked steely at my confession of masturbating.

"I have an idea," I continued, getting my iPad. I had found a Tumblr dedicated to male chastity and Femdom and showed it to her. "I was wondering how you felt about me getting and wearing one of these?" I passed the iPad to her and she looked at some of the pictures.

"What exactly are you saying?" She said, passing the iPad back to me.

"Well, if I was to wear one of these chastity devices, and you had the key, I wouldn't be able to masturbate. I would have to be released by you to get any sort of sexual enjoyment. You would be in charge."

My Wife didn't even pause to think, didn't ask me any questions. All she did was to say two words.

"Do it."
    -
    A long time after this my Wife told me something that helped make that moment make sense. I have heard many men say that their wives were either uninterested in being a Keyholder or completely hostile to the idea. Why was she so ready?

It turned out that she was so upset, that she had been for quite a while without me realizing, she was thinking of asking for a divorce. When I showed her the chastity devices, how they gave the woman power over the man and allowed a shift in the dynamics of a relationship she had an epiphany. She could do this to me, push me to my limits, have all sorts of fun and then, when she felt like she had got her revenge, only then ask for a divorce. She could literally do anything she wanted and there was nothing I could do to stop her. The possibilities were only limited by her imagination. Or at least that is what she thought at the time. The truth turned out to be a bit more complicated than that, as we were both to find out.
    -
    My first two devices turned out to be disasters. The first, a chromed device, was way too big. I am an average sized guy, big enough when I can be bothered to use my penis properly, but nothing special. I totally over estimated how big a device I would need and was paid for my troubles when the damn thing fell off. What made that embarrassing was it slid down my trouser leg and onto the floor, right in front of a plumber who was checking my boiler. As the ring went over first one testicle and then my other the pain was unbelievable, but I was unable to do anything about it with the guy talking to me. The clang it made as it hit my kitchen floor was ridiculously loud, I kicked it under the kitchen table, hoping he wouldn't see it.

The second device was even worse. It was a CB6000s rip off, and the less said about it the better. Suffice it to say I have matching scars either side of my scrotum where the ring tried to saw my balls off. I think my Wife enjoyed that one though, she looked very disappointed when I admitted defeat.

I only found out later how close I came to the end of my marriage at that point. It turned out that I was definitely third time lucky when I ordered and received the next device. This time, after lots of advice and research, I got a Holy Trainer. A black, standard tube that looked functional but not particularly appealing. I preferred the metal devices but didn't want to try one of those again just yet.

I wore the HTv2 for two weeks, giving my Wife daily reports as to how things were going. At the end of that time, when it became more certain that the device fit me well and was relatively comfortable, I handed both keys to her. I was shocked at how I felt as she inserted the lock, turned the key, inspected my contained penis and looked up at me, with a smirk playing over her lips. I cannot explain why, but all of a sudden it felt real.

I had no idea how real things were going to get, and how fast.

Fred manns, slavesw and chastemaid like this.
  2. prien2

prien2 Active member

California
    Local Time:
    3:22 PM
    Great start. Looking forward to the next installment.

Jasmic68 likes this.
  3. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    Changes.

My Wife took me out of our bedroom and led me to one of the spare rooms. She opened the door and walked in, and stood by the bed.

"This is your room," she said. You will sleep in here from now on. You will only sleep with me if I say you can, and right now I say you cannot. You have not earned the right."

I must have looked a bit shocked, as she asked me whether something was the matter.

"Ummmm," I said, "it's just, well, everything is pink!"

"And?" was the only reply I got from her. I decided to keep quiet. There was something about the way she was standing that warned me I should not complain too much. After all, she would probably change her mind soon, I thought. She has always been so nice until now!

She took me back into what was now her own bedroom.

"You will only enter this room when I tell you to. Do you understand?"

"Yes." I said, wondering where this was going.

"Yes?" she replied, crossing her arms and looking as if she was waiting for more.

"Er... yes, I do!" I said, smiling at her.

All of a sudden she slapped me across my cheek with her right hand. The shock I felt was stunning, in all the time she had been with me, been my girlfriend and then my Wife she had never done anything like that. I felt my cheek burning, and I stammered that I did not know what she wanted me to say.

"From now on, if I ask you a question or give you an order, you will call me either Mistress, Mistress Elle or, in public, Ma'am. Do you understand?"

I answered as I had been instructed, and started wondering what I had started. The strange thing was that my penis had very suddenly decided that it was very interested in what my Wife was doing. It was desperately trying to become erect, even though my Holy Trainer was obviously not allowing that to happen.

During the two weeks I was getting used to my Holy Trainer my Wife had been reading various forum posts, had looked at books about Femdom and male chastity on her Kindle and had also been looking at Tumblr quite a lot. She had not told me anything about what she had found out, what she had decided she was going to do and what she wasn't going to do. Obviously she had taken to heart some of the instructions about how to be a dominant Mistress Keyholder.

What she did right now was to walk up to me, tell me to kneel in front of her and close my eyes. I did as I was told. I am a good head taller than my Wife, so I was looking straight at her covered breasts when I was in position. Until I did as I was told and closed that is. I heard a rustle as my Wife opened something, and then suddenly something was placed over my head. It felt like a complete mask, enclosing my entire head and covering my head. All that was left was some way of breathing through my nose. I could not see anything and could hardly hear.

My Wife took my hand and raised it, tugging until I got the idea to stand. She then took me several steps forwards, several to one side, I was spun around and then made to stand against something smooth and cold. I then discovered that my wrists, first the left and then the right became restrained, and then with a quick tug first my left ankle was pulled to one side, then my right. I then realised that I was somehow held in place, completely unable to move.

And that is how I stayed, with no idea what was happening, and no idea for how long. It felt like hours, I know after a while my back and knees were screaming in pain, my legs trembling with the effort of keeping me stood in the position my Wife had left me in. My arms became numb, and I actually felt myself start to feel very emotional, sort of desperate for my little darling Wife to come and hold me, show me that she loved me and everything was OK.

When she finally came back and released me I collapsed on the floor. She removed the mask and stood in front of me.

"If you disobey me in any way, if you answer back, if you fail to follow any of my instructions, that is what will happen to you. Do you understand?"

I mumbled "Yes Mistress" and was told to say it louder.

My Wife looked at me, lying on the floor, looking up at her, obviously stunned with what had just happened. She had a strange expression on her face. It was as if she had also learnt something about herself during the events. She bent, stroked my head, caressed my neck and ears. It was an electric touch and I strained to get more of her affection.

She stood, and told me to go to bed. My training would continue the next day, and would continue until she was happy with my behaviour and attitude.

Fred manns and slavesw like this.
  4. CagedAnimal2

CagedAnimal2 Long term member

MA, USA
    Local Time:
    6:22 PM
    Great first story! I love chastity saved their marriage, I hope he eventually earn forgiveness and back into her good graces.

Jasmic68 likes this.
  5. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    The first day.

The next morning my Wife made me kneel in front of her, my hands behind my back, naked except for my Holy Trainer. The rules of my chastity were further explained to me.

1. I was to call my Mistress as she had described, either Mistress, Mistress Elle or Ma'am at all times.
    2. I would only be released for cleaning every five days. I would not be allowed to touch or see my penis at any time. My Wife would put the mask on me, my hands would be restrained and the Holy Trainer removed. My Wife would clean my penis and put the HTv2 back on when she was done.
    3. Under no circumstances was I to masturbate. Ever. Unless my Wife instructed me to do so. If I was caught disobeying this rule the punishment would be severe. It would include but not be limited to the restraint method I had already experienced.
    4. I would not be permitted to see my Wife's naked body until she decided my training had progressed to a point she was happy with.
    5. I would not be allowed to cum under any circumstances without my Wife's permission.
    6. My jobs included preparing all of my Wife's meals and making sure that our house was kept clean and tidy.
    7. No safe word was needed but I could ask for the chastity lifestyle to stop at any time. If I did ask for it to stop I would be expected to give up any chance of ever having sexual contact with my Wife ever again.
    8. My Wife was not going to micromanage me. I would be expected to take the initiative in any way that enhanced our relationship, apart from instigating any sexual contact.

My Wife explained that she did not want to make this complicated, so for now those rules were enough to be going on with. Apart from them the only rule was She was in charge.

She also told me that she had decided that I would go a month without an orgasm, just to get the chastity lifestyle off to a good start. I was not to expect an orgasm at the end of the month, but that was the minimum. Any begging on my part would see that minimum limit doubled.

My Wife then smiled, and said she was glad I agreed to her demands. As a reward I was going to get to help her have an orgasm.

"I am rather surprised to find this is really turning me on," she said. "I want you to understand that just because you are not going to have an orgasm, that doesn't mean that I am not. Lie on the bed."

I did as I was told and lay on the bed. My Wife had obviously been preparing for what she was going to do after the chastity game became real, because before I fully realised what was happening I had again been restrained. This time I could see, and I was shocked to see my wife had fitted some kind of restraint system that went under our bed. My hands and ankles were held in place by straps, and she tightened them so I could barely move.

"Oh yes," she said, " mustn't forget rule number 4."

She went to one of her drawers and pulled out a scarf. This was tightly wrapped around my head, covering my eyes and giving me absolutely no chance of seeing anything. Unlike when I was made to wear the first mask I could hear everything. What I heard was the sounds of my Wife removing her clothes, letting them fall to the floor, opening a cupboard door, and plugging something in. She climbed onto the bed, and straddled me. She was sitting so that her bottom was just above my Holy Trainer, her knees either side of my chest.

She leant forward and lightly brushed her lips against the cheek she had slapped the day before.

"So far you have been a very good boy," she breathed into my ear. "I am going to let you help me have an orgasm."

I wondered how on earth I was going to do that, given the fact that I was tied up, wearing a chastity device and a blindfold, but it sounded like it was going to be fun.

"I am getting very wet seeing you like this, so much in my control." She said, rubbing her hands over my chest. "I am beginning to tremble with desire, if you weren't locked up in that clever lump of plastic I would probably be fucking you by now." My Wife was indeed trembling, I could feel her legs twitching against my sides, her voice was husky with desire.

All of a sudden I could feel her lean back, placing her left hand on my knee. I wasn't sure what she was doing with her other hand but she very soon began moving her buttocks backwards and forwards, moaning and making the little squeaking noises that tell me she is enjoying the sensations she is experiencing. Then, after a brief pause, the buzzing began. I could feel something vibrating against the middle of my chest, just where her pussy was pressed up against me. Her moans became louder, more insistent.

"Tell me how much you want to fuck me!" She commanded, her hand suddenly grabbing hold of my Holy Trainer, twisting it and pushing down on the mound that was the evidence of my contained erection.

"I want to fuck you!" I groaned

"Oh come on, " she shouted "sound like you fucking mean it!"

In my head I could see her, her legs straddling my chest, some kind of vibrator pushed up against her pussy. I guessed it was what she had plugged in, so it was probably a wand massager. I knew she was naked, although I had not seen her body, I had felt it pressed up against me. Her breasts, large and firm would be glistening with sweat and flushed as her desire grew. The image I conjured really did make me feel more desire for her than I had felt in years.

"I want to fuck you more than I have done in ages. I want to feel my cock inside you. I want to ride you so hard you cum over and over again. I want to explode inside you. I want to fuck you and then I want to fuck you again." I almost shouted my response back at her, feeling a crazy level of desire. My balls became hot as the erection building outside of the ring became ridiculously large.

All of a sudden I could feel her knees grip my sides with an incredible pressure. Her moans stopped and she bacame silent, she took a deep breath and then as far as I could tell, she held it. Then her legs raised her up and she was bucking, thrashing her buttocks back and forwards. Her hand never let go of my caged penis, the pressure in my balls becoming painful they were so tightly squeezed by the ring. Then she collapsed on top of me, her entire body shuddering, her breathing shallow and ragged.

"That," she said "was the best fucking orgasm I have had in about a decade. It was so good I think I have just decided that this chastity thing is going to be worth the effort. It was so good I now know I'm going to find it very easy to not let you fuck me any time soon. I thought it was going to be almost impossible, but that was only my first idea of an orgasm I wanted to experience. I have so many more I want to try out.

She slid off of me, and collapsed onto the bed by my side. After a while I felt her pull the quilt over herself. A short while later her breathing slowed, she turned over, and went to sleep. I don't know how long it took for my straining penis to relax, it wasn't helped by the thoughts, emotions and memories crashing around in my head, thinking about what had just happened.

Fred manns and slavesw like this.
  6. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the feedback. I have been thinking about writing this for a while. Most of it is based on some dreams I have been having and is an example of how my horny, denied brain takes over my subconscious.

At no point has my Wife slapped me, and under normal circumstances I am pretty sure I would not want it to happen. But I do know that my Wife is far too nice, so that is probably my inner psyche wishing she would exert more control. I have then taken my dreams and embellished them a lot. Things I have seen in videos and tumblr posts, threads I have read and other stories all feed my imagination.

I have a few ideas of some pretty crazy events happening, many of them definitely taken from my own fantasies.

Just in case my Wife ever gets to read this, please remember what you said to me recently Mistress. Fantasies are things that turn us on, but that doesn't mean they have to happen.

CagedAnimal2 and slavesw like this.
  7. Bonheur soumission

Bonheur soumission New member

Local Time:
    11:22 PM
    Merci tres belle histoire ...continuez bravo

8. Sub40s

Sub40s Active member

Montreal Canada
    Local Time:
    6:22 PM
    Wow!!!
    Thanks for this story... It really shrank my cage...

slavesw likes this.
  9. Pdw1234pdw

Pdw1234pdw Member

Local Time:
    11:22 PM
    I would like to learn more - why it became that more complicated than just divorce after some plays. But I can already think of some reasons ... :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice