Urethral tube chastity devices

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Hoates, Aug 14, 2018.

1. Hoates

Hoates Guest

I am wondering if anybody out there was ever used, or is currently locked in a urethral tube chastity device? Also, if do, how long have you gone with it in and on you locked up? Also, are they safe for long term use? I personally am aroused at the idea of them, but really do not know much about them.

2. Krissyhuntley

Krissyhuntley Renn Locked

Housewife
    Alabama
    Local Time:
    3:07 PM
    I only have experience with one and it wasn’t great, but I may retry if I can find a better device. My first attempt was with a urethral plug inside a metal chastity cage. The plug was very rough and honestly tore me up, when it was in it was uncomfortable and I lasted about four hours before I had to take it out....it hurt to pee for about a week and I was very concerned I had got an infection. I tried again after I ground down the rough edges and it was way better. I was able to wear indefinitely but the cage it attached to was not good for me as it was too large and not good for an active lifestyle. I tried it with my long term cage and it just didn’t work. I’ve been told if sterilized properly and a person doesn’t have an UTI a person could have one inserted pretty much as long as they wanted.

3. Hoates

Hoates Guest

Thank you for the information. I have seen a few online, and some looked rough, but I seen in ir two that seem they would be smooth and very flexible. Am definitely thinking about getting one. My thing is, I am kind of weirded out about inserting a that n smooth tube in, actually thought about, and yes this may sound strange, but I thought about maybe finding an open minded nurse to out it in me. Sounds more like a fantasy than anything, but was still a thought.

4. Krissyhuntley

Housewife
    Alabama
    Local Time:
    Buy surgical lube and do it yourself....it will be easier than finding someone that would delve into your fantasy...but agree it would be hot

5. Hoates

Hoates Guest

Forgive my ignorance, but surgical lube can be bought at pharmacies?

6. Tall Chaste Guy

Tall Chaste Guy Active member

London
    Local Time:
    8:07 PM
    I've been in a Steelworxx Looker 02 for up to a week between unlockings. It worked fine for me but I've heard some people say they've had urine infections while using them.

locked17 likes this.
  7. Krissyhuntley

Housewife
    Alabama
    Local Time:
    Pharmacies or amazon

8. Hoates

Hoates Guest

Thanks for the info

9. sillymaid

sillymaid <--- that's me....

Local Time:
    Have a look in my gallery...I've used them...take off daily to clean

10. locked17

locked17 Locked17

Dallas Texas
    Local Time:
    I love my Looker 2. Usually go a week then off for deep cleaning before quickly reinstalled. Only one infection so far probably from swimming in it.

11. NotSoMuch

NotSoMuch This chastity is delightfully uncomfortable!

Higher Learning
    Canada
    Local Time:
    4:07 PM
    The device I got with a uretheral tube caused a minor infection in erethera after one night of wearing.

It was a very cheap device but have not tried since.

12. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    1:07 PM
    I was talking to my brother who is a nurse about catheters and he said they try to keep them in patients for as little time as possible due to the high risk of UTIs. 1 or 2 days max. If a patient has to wear one long term, they change them monthly.

On the one hand, your home is not a giant germ factory like a hospital, so you might be at less risk for a UTI than those in a hospital, but on the other hand, the hospital can do a better job of keeping things clean and the person inserting it has actual experience doing it.

NotSoMuch likes this.
  13. sillymaid

sillymaid <--- that's me....

Local Time:
    There is a difference between these devices that go up your willy by a couple of inches and a full in dwelling catheter.

Yes there are still risks, but not the same.

14. keyheld

keyheld Member

Hampshire, UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:07 PM
    I wore a looker 2 copy for a week to try it out and see if I could live with it. It has a rigid stainless steel plug. I had no problems in that week at all. My urethral opening was starting to get a little crusty with gunk after the week.

I think it would be ok if you removed it after the week cleans the tube and urinate to clean you’re urethra. I think longer than a week could cause a problem.

If using runs around the insert as well as through it I think you could wear it indefinitely.

The shorter the tube the less problems you would have.

I’ve also worn a princes wand for extended periods without to much I’d an issue

15. kylec

kylec Member

Local Time:
    1:07 PM
    I tried a Steelworxx tube with a Steelheart but disliked it. The curve didn't feel right and the interior diameter is too small for proper urination. I've thought about having a custom tube made that's a little straighter, longer and bigger inside. Watch out for two piece designs as you don't want it coming apart inside, and I wouldn't trust anything but stainless steel or titanium for the material.

16. Fred manns

Fred manns Active member

Ontario Canada.
    Local Time:
    Just be sure to drink lots of water and if you are concerned then cranberry juice is a good way of staving off infections.

If you do suspect a UTI please see a MD as a UTI can move higher and cause a more serious infection.

17. Uehara

Uehara Active member

Lawyer
    London
    Local Time:
    I have been wearing a device similar to that in my avatar for typically up to 2-3 months at a time. Only removal is to fly or see a doctor. I clean it with the high pressure hose in the shower, and dry with a hair-dryer. Plenty of hand-cream applied around the testicles where the ring is.

No issues at all.

Fred manns likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice