First Device, Need Advice.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by locktite, Oct 8, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. locktite

locktite Member

Local Time:
    9:51 PM
    I am purchasing my first chastity device to give to my wife. We know we are going to purchse the cb-6000. However, i wanted to get some input from others as to which one to get. Basically, do you like anything in particular about the designer series over the basic clear? She loves the way the woody looks, as do i, but we are wondering if there are any pluses to having the clear one. Does it seem to be more erotic to see the penis or is hiding more attractive. Any advice or opinons would be greatly appreciated before we make this purchase. Also, i can get a clear one for $110 as opposed to the $160 for the woody.

2. thumper

thumper Junior Member

Marketing weasel
    Minneapolis, MN
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:51 PM
    I have both clear and chrome and we both find the chrome to be hotter, but it has it's drawbacks. I blogged about it here and here.

Long story short, my advice would be to get the clear one first. It's cheaper and, since you haven't done it yet, you can't be sure that chastity is for you. Might as well save a few bucks. Two, you're new at it and being able to see in there is important for health and safety.

Good luck!

3. penis prisoner

penis prisoner Locked in steel

Local Time:
    Hi locktite

I agree with thumper on getting a clear one since you are new to chastity. I wear a clear CB-3000 and am very happy with it, although i like the looks of the desinger series Im not about to spend more money on it. I also like to be able to see my cock locked in its cage I find it more eritoc but thats only my opinoin i also like to see if there are any problems with the skin on my penis and its very easy to see it with the clear cage. The clear one is cheaper but you might find one of the desinger series more erotic its your choice in the end. well I hope you get locked up soon like the rest of us and good luck with chastity. Also welcome to the site its a great place and you are going to love it!

4. maid madeleine

maid madeleine Senior Member

Local Time:
    5:51 PM
    I agree with what has already been shared. For a first chastity device clear is the way to go so you can keep an eye on the little guy. He may not be getting any action but you want to make sure he's doing okay in there! Have fun! mm :CMrocks:

5. Danger_Money

Danger_Money Lonely RE Novice

Local Time:
    Though I am not as well versed as my colleagues here, I can speak from my own experience. Spend some time sorting out your own size and how that will correlate to what you should purchase. If you are a grower like me, that might present some problems with the CB-6k line as you can potentially likely “pull out” of it, rendering the chastity exercise moot.

Definitely go for a clear one. That way you and your keyholder can better monitor your progress.

6. kinkymale247

kinkymale247 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Save yourself some money....

I have tried the CB6000. Didn't get on with it over a few days.
    It has been sterilised in the dishwasher.....
    Yours delivered or 55.00..... Should you be interested..... Not everyone likes second hand i know but gives you chance to try without to much outlay....

Regards

7. thumper

thumper Junior Member

Marketing weasel
    Minneapolis, MN
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I have to disagree with that. IMO, the only way the CB6K can ever be made totally secure would be by using a PA cable (which, of course, would require getting a PA piercing). I've personally never been able to tolerate the cable, because like you, I'm a grower. Even with the smallest possible rings and spacer and even with a KSD, I've found that enough soapy water will allow one to escape.

I'm not sure where I read it now, but the best advice I've seen regarding these devices and security is to view them as a deterrent, not an inescapable prison. I can wear it, even knowing I could get out if I wanted to, and still have a very satisfying chastity exercise.

The most effective chastity device is the one between your ears. The one on your cock is only its helper.

8. thumper

thumper Junior Member

Marketing weasel
    Minneapolis, MN
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    How long did you wear it? It definitely can take longer than a few days to get the right fit and for your body to adjust.

9. locktite

locktite Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for all the advice. I'm not too concerned about being able to pull out of it. The whole point is for Her to be able to control me, and as much as i might want out to satisfy myself, it would go against the entire premise of the exercise. I think we could do it even without a device as long as She was strict about the rules and consequence. I've gone for a few weeks this way, but can't control if i get an erection. However, the device is means to allow Her to have in control in a more erotic, fun, and tangible way. And it prevents me from having the erection. I don't want to try to get out, at least not yet.

10. locktite

locktite Member

Local Time:
    by the way, i already ordered one and it's on the way. Thanks for the offer though!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice