Bon4M Review

Discussion in 'Bon4' started by James Thomas, Feb 19, 2016.

1. James Thomas

James Thomas Member

Rugby (Warwickshire)
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:36 AM
    Hello everyone, first post here! So thought I'd share my t houghts on my device, the Bon4M.
    First of all, it comes with 4 ring sizes (40, 44, 48, 52mm) and a nice pouch to hold all the parts for it. The device itself feels really well made and is very solid, and I see no problems with the smoothness of it (something others have mentioned about it).

The rings are hinged, but they already have something wrapped around the hinge on the bottom so there is no pinching and I found putting it on very easy using the sock method. As for the device comfort itself, it's pretty good. When you get hard, you get a "nice" constriction feeling as you strain against the bars. I do have moments where it gets pretty uncomfortable, but I think this is because I need to shave down there. Sleeping in the device also gets progressively more uncomfortable so I do have to take it off eventually, but apparently this is something you have to get used to. The inside diameter is pretty generous, there's a lot more room in there than my metal CB6000 knockoff. I fitted an anit pullout device onto it (which was super, super easy) and now pulling out is EXTREMELY hard! Peeing in the device is very easy, you can sometimes even do it standing up! One downside I will say it that it could do with a 42mm ring, as I find the 44mm one a bit too big and the 40mm one just a little too small.

DSC_01031111.JPG DSC_0104.JPG IMG_0951.JPG

CB Henry likes this.
  2. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    11:21 AM
    Hi. The Bon4 and the metal version were on my list of possibles when I was having issues, but I decided to go for the Holy Trainer instead.

You mentioned that it got progressively more uncomfortable, and also that there was a generous amount of room inside. Do you think the two facts might be linked? I have read over and over again that the best devices don't give you any space in which to grow, that issues are often caused if you can grow inside the device.

3. gav210482

gav210482 Junior Member

Driver
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    6:36 AM
    My OH has ordered the bon4m but the small version. Will see what it's like in the next few days

Chuck likes this.
  4. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    I wear the small version. I filed down the edges of the rings to improve comfort.

5. Blue Jay

Blue Jay Active member

Local Time:
    11:36 PM
    It’s ok for about two hours. I sense the gap is too small.

6. LDutchcouple

LDutchcouple New member

Lawyer (she) ♤ & Manager (he) ♡
    Frankfurt, Germany
    Local Time:
    7:36 AM
    I love wearing it. No issue's at all. Got the Small version on order and we can not wait. 20190306_193525.jpg

sayonara likes this.
  7. henry58

henry58 Long term member

Local Time:
    the staple

8. sayonara

sayonara Member

IT
    Sweden
    Local Time:
    8:36 AM
    Hi James,
    I also have bon4m and it’s pretty comfortable for sleeping as you said it’s just a matter of time to get used to.
    Can I learn that where did you order that anti pull out device?

9. jrrydex2

jrrydex2 Junior Member

Local Time:
    I recently got a metal Bon4m and am disappointed, One of the things I liked was it came with multiple rings, what I didn't expect is the sizes going from small to medium rather than the entire range. I have had multiple devices and this is the most fiddly to install so far. If you somehow manage to get the two small pins to go in without injury then you get to try and get the screw in pin threaded. Been dealing with bolts my whole life and have only managed to get this on once out of many attempts, Another for the trash bin.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice