SFW Custom MCN Glans Armor photos

Discussion in 'Male Chastity Now' started by Peter Rabbit, Aug 17, 2018.

1. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    3:58 AM
    Recently Mark @MaleChastityNow added an extra rod and rings to one of my existing GlansArmor2 devices. This was to make erections more punishing.

I’ve played with glans and shaft rings for decades so I knew my limits for a tight fit. He added a 1-3/16” and a 1-1/8” ring behind a standard 1-1/4” ID Glans Armor. It’s very tight but not to the point of pain. I think it looks fantastic and am very proud of it.

The photos below also show a brand new GlansArmor with a really cool midring.

Mark makes all these by hand, and it’s amazing how well it all lines up. I’ve got a Jailbird and some Lori devices, and his welds and polish are so smooth and well controlled. He obviously wields his workmanship with confidence. I find that incredibly sexy.
    And my wife really admired the work.

My photos attempt to do it justice. It’s really hard to capture a high polish on camera. It’s truly jewelry grade.

Anyway, he added an extra rod lengthwise along the bottom between the back cage ring and the added midring. There’s absolutely no way for me to stimulate my frenum. And no skin bulges through at all. It feels really good to rub the smooth steel but I don’t get any pleasure at all.

For this one, by my request, he had the screw enter on the “port side” so that my right handed wife had the most comfortable position. I find it odd that all the devices are starboard sided, expecting a guy to self lock. But I’m lucky to have an enthusiastic keyholder.

Finally, you’ll see photos of my Contender. I’ve graduated to the smallest standard ball gap 1/4” and the base ring is pretty much the tightest I can tolerate over four years of training. It’s incredibly confining at just 1-3/4” long. For me, any shorter and I’ll fold up bunched skin constantly and cause more skin care issues. For complete erection denial long term I’ve got myself down to my perfect size.

Mark has helped me through all this over the years and I’m incredibly grateful. His advice, small tweaks and modifications have been really important to getting my fit toleranced “tightly” ;-)

The best thing is that I don’t have to wait months. We email, settle on a price that’s always reasonable and I always get it back promptly. I don’t remember ever waiting more than a week.

My wife likes variety. Sometimes keeping me small in my little Contender. Oddly the Glans Armor is more “frustrating” as I can get erect. The Contender is comforting and I sleep like a baby in it.

Here’s the photos:

6A1EDB7C-DD07-41C7-AAC8-BC3F0EF1FC82.jpeg 50CF9190-ECA1-4E06-B48C-7BCDA931F954.jpeg 79A6C9E3-D4E0-4B13-B8E3-29E935B9DBF6.jpeg DFF3EEF6-A5F5-4812-9C59-4D692FECB2A4.jpeg EA543E46-7A06-4FB4-8A02-71E569725DBE.jpeg 67DC837C-79C4-4EE2-8BFA-7FFDA0EC5BD8.jpeg

petevans, Triton13 and Kobihnt like this.
  2. LockedinMCO

LockedinMCO Member

Orlando, FL
    Local Time:
    Hi Pete!

Do you have any photos with your mid-ring version Glans armor 2 installed? How do you like that one? I have 2 contenders and I’m considering a mid ring GA2 just like you made but I’m interested to hear your experience with that one. Also, what were your dimensions? Since the GA2 needs to carry the load (not my piercing) I assume it’s slightly smaller circumference then flaccid.
    Thanks,
    Joel

3. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
    The midring version was my idea. Mark executed it. In the end it wasn’t my favorite.

What is the effect you’re looking for?

Mark added extra 3/32” rods for extra coverage to my GlansArmor2 which had a more pronounced effect, and maintained low weight, and proper balance.

Yes, the GA2 I wear is 1/16” smaller than my Contender. 1-3/16” instead of 1-1/4” ID.

I also get a longer GA2 than the Contender cage alone. My GA2 are around 1-3/4” long because I want extra coverage to guard my underside, which is highly sensitized from my denial and lack of masturbation.

Check out my gallery, but I know I don’t have a photo of me in the mid-ring version.

4. LockedinMCO

LockedinMCO Member

Orlando, FL
    Local Time:
    So, how many GA2 do you have? I think I count 3. Addicted much ;)

Why didn't the mid ring version become your favorite? Which version that you have is your favorite? I really like the look of the mid ring, but I also like the “new” 1 3/4” version with the long t-bar on the underside with the single cage ring. I think this may be your favorite if you have worn it over 4000 hours. Your flaccid pictures in particular are what I’m wanting... shaft mostly covered.

To answer your question, the effect I’m looking for is a secure cock without the trap of the contender. I don’t want to be able to masturbate or at least successfully. I’d like to have a cage that covers more than just the glans and also protects my frenulum. I have the same issues as you with a sensitive underside. When flaccid I’m about 2” so I’m thinking an overall length of 1 3/4” will be great for me.

My biggest concern is getting the cage ring size right. The first contender I ordered had a cage 1 3/8”. After initial trials I felt this was too big so I ordered another at 1 1/4”. After wearing that, I now am in the 1 3/8” 100% of the time. It’s the perfect width for a contender, but I think the GA2 depends more on having some constant contact with your member to reduce stress on the piercing. When I’m flaccid, the 1 3/8” just grips my penis shaft ever so slightly. When erect, it’s locked in, but “comfy”. The 1 1/4” cage has a good grip when flaccid, but I’m worried when erect it would be too tight. Not sure and any advice here would be helpful. I can handle a little grip so long as it’s not dangerous.

Btw, your pictures are very sexy; you’re wife’s a luck woman! Thanks for your great posts and feed back!

5. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
    I like the added T-bar for extra coverage. I have photos of me in that Ga2 in my gallery I’m sure. It’s light. And Mark was able to place the 3/32” round bar further forward providing the extra coverage that I need know.

Yes I’ve worn the new version 2 of the GlansArmor for 8552 hours since mid 2017. I don’t have locked time records before that. But I’ve gotten a lot more sensitive over the past 5 years, so Mark added the extra rod on the underside for me.

It’s relatively straightforward and cost effective to send back a device and modify it. That’s why Mark at MaleChastityNow is great to work with. I can get my custom steel tweaked.

I am most definitely addicted to chastity. And addicted to MaleChastityNow’s products!

Anyway,
    I think 1-3/4” x 1-1/4” should work for you based on your description.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice