CB-6k + KSD-G3 Troubleshoot

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Danger_Money, Oct 7, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. Danger_Money

Danger_Money Lonely RE Novice

Local Time:
    11:25 PM
    A long time ago I bought a CB6K with the intent of having my fiancee become my keyholder. This plan was abandoned when I realized that the device was not as secure as I initially thought. I eventually found this site, did some reading, and purchased the KSD-G3 to solve my security issues. This has also resulted in failure, despite experimenting with various sizes/ring combinations/etc.

The problem is that the KSD-G3 sizes that prevent pullout also leave painful bruising if left on for any length of time, even less than a day! Sometimes the shaft will be swollen in places adjacent to where the "nub" of the G3 sits in the chamber. As I get (or attempt to get) erections throughout the day/night, my shaft will press against the G3 in a most painful manner.

I have tried reshaping the G3 parts, but as a "grower," any semblance of erection will cause an uncomfortable situation that eventually turns into a serious need to remove the device. My erections can pretty much fill the device's chamber, so I am wondering what should be done about this situation? Any advice would be most welcome. :anim_37:

2. lockedokie

lockedokie Junior Member

Local Time:
    Same basic issue

I have the same problem. To try an experiment I tried the smallest ring, shortest spacer with the largest KSD. With lots of lube I was able to push the device down/forward and pull right out the back. When soft enough I could go right back in. I grow to over 6" and about 1.5+ on diameter. My balls do not come back through at the second longest spacer so that is not an issue.

I read a post by another guy somewhere that tried something. He basically went to the hardware store and bought #18 O-rings for a faucet. I have tried the #17 size as well. Anyway you put this on like a glans ring making very sure not to be tight when you are soft. Attach a stainless steel chain to this and feed it out the end of the tube back to the lock and when you lock, lock the chain as well. No way you are getting out without pulling the O-ring off. If that happens, good luck getting it back on while in that tube.

I had some issues of possible mild irritation after 11 days. This was with using the smaller size O-ring. It seemed to hold to tight and I could not get enough water where the skin lapped over the o-ring. I also had tried a plated chain but saw signs of rust so it went in the trash. Wife has not locked me back up but she has stated I will be by this weekend. I have the new stainless steel chain and larger o-ring ready. I'll see how that works out.

What I would love to know is if it is possible for someone like us to use the Exobelt V1 or Extreme. I don't have any piercing and do not want one. I'll find a way to pay for a full belt first.

Also don't go for a Birdlocked. Talk about easy to get out of when soft.

Anyone want to buy clean used one?

3. Danger_Money

Local Time:
    A lot of the reason I purchased the 6K to begin with is that it is largely unobtrusive. Although probably not as secure as a full-blown belt, I didn't want to spend the money/have to deal with the possible issues of comfort and discreetness.

I do like the idea of using an o-ring. . . perhaps even without the chain. If after pulling out it is impossible to get the O ring out then that will serve as a deterrent enough to me attempting it. I would be worried about the chain catching something like my foreskin and causing me problems when I don't have immediate access to my keyholder or my emergency key.

I am just a tad upset that the KSD-G3 is such a failure for me.

4. lockedokie

lockedokie Junior Member

Local Time:
    I know what you mean on the full belt. I am very athletic and I have all kinds of concerns there. I went with the 6ks based on price as well. I can also wear it during my athletic activities since there is no physical contact.

I have found that the chain never has pinched to this point. It is a very small twist chain. Like that you see on the full belts. I'm sure if it ever does pinch I will scream like a little girl. I also found I had to bring it out the top of the tube rather than the bottom. When out the bottom I could roll the chain to the top and have enough space to pull back to the point I could get to the o-ring. Not easy but I could. The only other problem I am having is noise. If wearing nothing but sweat pants or shorts you can hear the chain and plastic banging together. I should be able to fix that with some small rubber type tubing.

Let me know how it works out on the O-ring without the chain. I had thought about that but would mean having to keep the KSD in place to catch on when coming out. I know there has to be a safe method to make this thing secure. The way I see it is that if I can push into it then I should be able to pull out of it.

5. Danger_Money

Local Time:
    I tried looping a cockring through the lock to no avail. Of course, if it was that simple to fix, then someone would have electronically slapped me upside the head and pointed me in an old thread's direction by now. I will give it another go tomorrow, I think.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice