Looking for suggestions.....

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Guest 8306, Aug 11, 2018.

1. Guest 8306

Verified Female

Local Time:
    1:43 PM
    Other than a custom made steel device (which we will be ordering) could someone please recommend a device that can be worn with a PA?

I want some fun time with my sub and need him locked for this to work. He is still healing but will be 2 1/2months pierced when we plan to do this.

As you’re aware a custom device will take too long to be made and I need this for 02/09/18 or 09/02/18 for the American folk

Thanks
    LP :kiss:

LatexMiss likes this.
  2. corsac

corsac Long term member

Spokane, WA
    Local Time:
    6:43 AM
    I ordered my contender from Malechastitynow with a PA and received it in less than a week! Great device. Not sure I trust the Chinese devices going through holes in my body, maybe it’s just me... I have seen some cheap ones on eBay.

Breathe and Peter Rabbit like this.
  3. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    9:43 AM
    yes malechastitynow.com is fast and quality devices. I also have the contender with a PA

Breathe likes this.
  4. Guest 8306

Verified Female

Local Time:
    This would be an American site as prices are in $ and I am UK based. Maybe fast shipping for US but wouldn’t be for UK.

5. Breathe

Breathe Be true to yourself

United States
    Local Time:
    7:43 AM
    Late to this party, considering you wanted the device to arrive a week ago... :D

Still, I'd like to also vouch for Male Chastity Now. Pet doesn't have a PA, but Mark does high quality work for quite a fair price. He also provides excellent customer service so even though you're overseas he'd likely take great care of you. If you'd like to try out a semi-custom cage before taking the plunge on more expensive gear, I highly recommend his wares.

I thought I'd be rushing to update the cage for something 'better'... But I adored the Amicus pretty quickly. Still in love with it. :love:

Hope you enjoyed whatever you decided on! What device did you get?

corsac likes this.
  6. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    9:43 AM
    Yeah I was going to chime in for MaleChastityNow myself.

I read somewhere that shipping times to the UK are 2 weeks. You probably could have had the Contender by your needed date. Mark’s very responsive, doesn’t sit on work.

The Contender is the cage I wear the most, and have settled on for the long term. I highly recommend it, especially for the PA security option he integrates.

7. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    We like the look of the contender but would want at least double maybe tripple the bars in both directions as well as the PA option.

We both want that I can't touch when locked. But we want access for washing to reduce the need for removal to clean to just outings for haircuts.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice