Where to find FLR

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by MistressOfDesire, May 29, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. satyr_returns

satyr_returns Active member

IT Manager
    Philadelphia, PA
    Local Time:
    7:00 AM
    If you go to the "About FLR" site in the US, it will explain what they consider the four "levels" -- grain of salt, it's just their definition. But they define FLR without the BDSM and kink components, just with chastity and some domestic discipline perhaps. "Level 4" is the kink and BDSM level, more or less.

2. RexVa

RexVa Long term member

Local Time:
    guest 2942 likes this.
  3. MistressFionas

MistressFionas Keys for heart and chastity

Operations Director
    UK kent
    Local Time:
    12:00 PM
    Try alt.com , bdsm dating site. Worked for Mistress and myself.
    Like most sites nowadays majority of people there for titillation but easy to spot/call out. Takes patience but there is someone there. Fetlife munchies good also

4. MistressOfDesire

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    2:00 PM
    Thank you for everyone being so great here. X

tegelad and iain wright like this.
  5. iain wright

iain wright Member

Local Time:
    Hi im interested hope your well x

6. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    My first thought on your request to find a "level 4 sub", is they're probably all with "level 4 doms"!

As has been said, relationships are a journey. Your best approach will be to meet people in both kink friendly and non-kink environments. It's probably much easier for a woman to be overtly sexual with a man early in a relationship than the other way around, but for a relationship to work, it has to work both in and out of the bedroom.
    It's more "Are they prepared to go on the same journey as you?" than "Are they already at your destination?"

7. tegelad

tegelad Class and sophistication in all things

High Tech Internet Architect
    Texas
    Local Time:
    6:00 AM
    I really do hope you find the partner you are looking for. The folks here called out the main sites (aboutflr / fetlife) that would be a good start for attempting to find that other puzzle piece that can bond with your masculine warrior spirt inside of the holy temple of woman :)

I really do feel for fantastic human being's like yourself since there are not many men that understand and can appreciate the power and beauty of finding and embracing their internal feminine spirit that can be partnered with their masculine one.

I believe I understand (though I will never truly do since that takes time, communication, and back and forth IRL) where you are driving. For me, I have an extremely strong masculine edge that was broken down and shattered due to trauma. I repaired it over the past two years, and now I am fixing the physical damage done due to using the bottle and food and hope to get my raw sexual energy matched up with my external male body (i have an athlete style body).

What I learned though is what kept me intact and alive (yes that serious) was my feminine spirit of giving and nurturing and submission (not in a bad way). I now know (and I am currently partnered up to a very strong headed red-headed equestrian style woman (who has welsh in her heritage), that I truly do desire behind closed doors to submit and be taken. However, not all the time as my partner desires a strong man to be there 100% (her desires and her needs).

I will say though I find strong and independent women (as she is) extremely integral to me. So why the share? The question comes down to how submissive do you personally want your partner to be and will you be fine with it, or conversely how much do you want of an alpha type man who actively chooses to submit to being female led? Not for me to know or ask or answer, but your thoughtful question I felt was worthy of sharing my view and a response. It took me years to figure this stuff out and I am open minded and always working on me. So the thing you are observing is very much normal (it is not you) as men do not have a real feel of their emotions or gender or sexuality ..... when they do and they can match up ... let the fun begin.

8. Alek

Alek New member

Local Time:
    Take me as your submissive male for FLR. I will make you happy,

9. tegelad

tegelad Class and sophistication in all things

High Tech Internet Architect
    Texas
    Local Time:
    6:00 AM
    I truly hope you find that moldable partner that is secure in themselves as you deserve!

10. ChastityFLR92

ChastityFLR92 New member

Local Time:
    MistressofDesire, this is something I so crave and would be very interested in an FLR of this category.

11. Cincy

Cincy Long term member

Local Time:
    There are a lot more submissive men than dominant women, you should not have any trouble, in fact, once you put that out there, you will have a long waiting list.

12. Guest 8373

Guest 8373 New member

Local Time:
    I'm down, totally

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice