Mascara Snake

Discussion in 'Site announcements and information' started by L-u-c-y, Jul 26, 2018.

1. annual2007

annual2007 Long term member

Dorset, UK.
    Local Time:
    6:37 PM
    With VPN's so readily available these days, would it achieve much?

2. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    I get an alert when a banned member tries to rejoin using their email or IP, but a lot of members (like MS) hide their IP.

3. Ganymede

Ganymede Long term member

Local Time:
    Thank you for the clarification. It's much appreciated, Miss Lucy.

Dogchasecats and L-u-c-y like this.
  4. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    That is one of the problems.

Dogchasecats likes this.
  5. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    Quite. And some have 'behind' IPs and quite legitimately due to their internet provider.

Dogchasecats likes this.
  6. Jens

Jens CO-Owner of CM
    Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Moderator

Art director, film producer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    7:37 PM
    OH My - She/He almost got me to the brink of closing CM down in dispair... All the fighting MS could initiate.... I was fooled as everybody else.

Pretty obvious that MS stole photos from The Corporate vampire site! According to Urban Dictionary a CORPORATE WAMPIRE is defined as:

"A person who drains the life of an organization (time, money, personnel, and reputation) for their own personal gain. To continue feeding, they take credit for the work of others and push any blame or faults onto their peers or subordinates."

For the record I do not know if MS was in fact a male, but If someone has proof I would like to get that part sorted out as well. Just to be able to kick my own butt some more - lol!

Apart from all the scam- CM needs edgy members - and to some extend we all - one way or the other was challenged by his/her inputs.... Unfortunately - only a minority of this challenges proved to be productive and to the benefit of CM and its members...

MANY THANKS TO LUCY for revealing this unworthy charade.

Jens

7. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    O Jens you don't know how glad I am to have seen that post. When you acquired CM MS was I know a Mod already and causing chaos even then.I believe you asked MS (and others I think) to carry on and then invited me (and possibly others too). And the trauma that all of the rest of endured was indescribable. Most not visible as on the Forbidden Passage which you later closed even to Staff.

More later. Meanwhile best wishes Jens and:love:

Dogchasecats and Jens like this.
  8. Ganymede

Local Time:
    Corporate Vampire - how chillingly apt.

It's all starting to feel like something from a Stephen King novel..

richard and Dogchasecats like this.
  9. windrush

windrush Junior Member

Local Time:
    If MS joins under a different name, a great effort will be needed to change the literary style, which was unmistakable. However, after fooling us for all those years this should not be an impossible problem.

Dogchasecats likes this.
  10. Ganymede

Local Time:
    @windrush You may well right, and given 'her' acute intelligence and deviousness nothing is out of the question.

But the lesson learned, for me at least, is never to trust or relate to any woman here again who hasn't been clearly verified.

My choice and I'll happily live with it.

11. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    Verification of 30000+ members is not practicable. And in most cases gender does not matter anyway. Indeed as I read things it is still not impossible that MS is F anyway.

And as the saying goes: Quis custodiet ipsos custodes, or who verifies the verifiers? The only area in which I think verification useful is the seeking/soliciting section, though even there members should be well advised to know the identity of their kh/wearer before finalising an agreement.

In this vanilla world many involved in kink cannot let their identity be known, M and F alike. I am one. And I don't know that even Lucy has disclosed her true whereabouts or name or address: nor should she, for obvious reasons. The only other exception I make is for those who supply or market goods for a price, whether as principal or agent. Then I consider verification of identity (not gender though as will usually be body corporate anyway), essential, as I have said on another thread.

Dogchasecats likes this.
  12. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    People manage to verify all the time on other fetish sites without being identified joro, faces do not need to be seen. Only the active female members need be verified, and that's optional.

Men are pretending to be female and making outlandish unrealistic posts. New members (especially female) who come here to learn will be put off immediately and not come back.

13. Her Dividend

Her Dividend Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:37 AM
    Facts are facts and it looks like some shenanigans have been played. I followed M.S. for nine years and she was always a good read. Like all good posters she had an edge that I would not classify as bullying. My take is that her critics were over sensitive, and no poster that I've read ever said she caused harm to anyone.

I can understand the ban, but am disappointed to lose contact with her.

I loved her intellect and persona. On the internet, that's what counts.

I really don't take anyone's internet photos at face value. The photos are really about what we want to project -- and using such photos in a tiny, obscure website like this is not a horrible act, IMO. It is, however, somewhat revealing.

Thanks for posting a status update.

Dogchasecats likes this.
  14. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    You wouldn't have loved her intellect and persona if she'd been posting with a male profile and photos :)

15. Goddess Gaia

Goddess Gaia Looking for a Good boy in Phildelphia
    Verified Female

Healing the world with Love
    Philadelphia, PA
    Local Time:
    2:37 PM
    Dear Mascara,
    I am so fucking pissed at you. You'll never read this but I need to vent and I'll be damned if I have your name in my journal.
    Whoever you are, you're an asshole. I'm pissed to find out that you were a bully for years, running other women off the site while you bemoaned the lack of women here. I was bullied my whole childhood and I'm pissed that I befriended one.
    I'm extra pissed on behalf of your subs. Lots of men here have insecurities and vulnerabilities, and being a Domme, being a Keyholder is a big responsibility and even if everything about you was real but the photos, your broken trust has hurt every sub who felt drawn to you. You held yourself as a quality, classy KH, but your false action may have actually set some great subs back in their journey. Great job, bravo.
    And I am super pissed for what you've done to myself and other women here. You and I talked ad nauseum about the dearth of real women, and the shit we go through here. We vented about the crappy guys who pretend to be KHs and spout nonsense that makes us all look bad. How fake women scare off the vanilla wives who come here. And in the end, woman or not, you were part of the problem.
    If you pulled a con for 9 years I have no doubt you'll be back. I adored you, I admired you, I considered you a friend, someone who understood me. And now every time I see a new member join, I'm suspicious. Is it you spying on the tempest you created? I came to CM to find my forever love and now I doubt the intentions of any new man I find here.
    Yes I'm melodramatic and oversensitive, it's just how I am. But the pain you caused was real, to the woman you stole from, the women and men here. You've made it worse for women here. Now I feel under pressure to verify so I'm not lumped in with you.
    The fact that you haven't answered L-U-C-Y with any explanation is the final mark of your missing integrity.

Billus, richard, corsac and 10 others like this.
  16. Ganymede

Local Time:
    Hi Joro,

No one is suggesting that 30,000 members need to be verified.

As far as I can judge there are only about 50 people here posting and contributing while claiming to be women, max.

The other 29,950 are all just regular guys and those who outwardly identify as transvestite or trans gender, etc. These don't need to verify as very few women seem to come here and fake being blokes?

And verification need involve no compromise of any privacy as has been discussed in this and other related threads. Any woman 'not' wishing to be so verified can allow the rest of us to choose how we regard and interact with 'her'.

Dogchasecats and HeForHer like this.
  17. Ganymede

Local Time:
    You've made a very powerful and passionately lucid set of points here. It's very helpful and refreshing to read that MS has pissed off some of the women here just as she much as those men who interacted with 'her' over so many years.

I hadn't considered the issue of 'damage done' by her in the way you outline here. But reflecting on it I'm sure you're right.

Dogchasecats likes this.
  18. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    That;s not the proportion at all. Maybe only about 50 F members actively posting now, but many more dormant. And most males dormant too. And some members are of course couples with joint membership. Verification has never been needed on CM before and it's been very successful over 10+ years. But for specific purposes (seeking/soliciting) I do see it can help.

Dogchasecats likes this.
  19. Ganymede

Local Time:
    @Joroincharge "Verification has never been needed on CM before and it's been very successful over 10+ years."

Er, sorry, no - the current thread would rather indicate otherwise.

frankie teardrop likes this.
  20. frankie teardrop

frankie teardrop Long term member

Service Industry
    Oz
    Local Time:
    I was just looking at some of the music clips that members have posted over the past few years ... on November 17 last year MS posted Leonard Cohen's 'My Secret Life'.

Ganymede likes this.
  21. chaste jake

chaste jake chaste male sub

work at home business
    Houston Tx
    Local Time:
    1:37 PM
    Just uggghhly on so many levels, people can be so disappointing.

Dogchasecats likes this.
  22. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Personally, I am relieved that I no longer have to worry about venomous personal attacks every time I post. It is such a relief to be able to post freely again.

23. Her Dividend

Local Time:
    Actually, it doesn't really matter. Females can also impersonate others. The key term is PERSONA.

It's not like I was trying to date or meet her --- so absent that --- it's just what you read. I never felt manipulated. I can 100% understand not wanting to use any pictures of yourself online, especially on this site -- and so using alias photos.

My current Mistress lied about her age when we were courting. Before we met, though, she copped about it.

People save their corporal, I'm stuck in-myself beings for actual people -- not for IDs and personalities on a web site. To me M.S would only cross a line with me had she actually tried to defraud or hurt another person -- but wanting to remain hidden and mysterious - even if gender bending -- no problem here.

To me a person is their posting, and she was consistently excellent and interesting. No pablum, no recycled ideas, etc.

24. Her Dividend

Local Time:
    She was never a bully, others simply didn't like her. If you can't mix it up a little bit on a message board, you shouldn't put yourself out there for cross examination and debate. Ask yourself, when did you ever actually see her bullying anyone. What she did was defend her position and point of view, and I always respected her for it.

All we know is that she's used alias photos. We don't know anything else.

I don't agree with her critics AT ALL. (But, I'm not the over sensitive type.)

Guest 3972 likes this.
  25. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    Indeed .Time now to move forward.

That crisis is now at length past.

I am sure that you of all people will be the most relieved. I have also PMd you. :love:

CM will surely have other crises of all sorts to come. But I am sure it will weather them too.

All best wishes

Joro.

Dogchasecats likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice