For the ladies-when did it become real?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by 2fastlx, Aug 2, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. 2fastlx

2fastlx New member

Local Time:
    4:57 PM
    My wife and I recently decided that 24/7 chastity would be best. Much easier for her, no days to count and no games to play. She has taken to it and her whole attitude has changed. There is no doubting it that she wants the cage on at all times. I'm good with all this as I'm the one that started it. So my question is, Is there a point in everyone's journey when it became real and the women just take over?

2. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    8:57 AM
    D is not on Chastity Mansion but does check in from time to time. I will speak on her behalf as our journey has been wonderful to date.
    It becomes real when your KH decides that it is something that should be permanently a part of the relationship and for us this happened when we found a real device that worked for our dynamic and it was not a part of sex.
    Once that was found D become very comfortable with her role and that attitude then worked its way into our daily lives.
    D has no hesitation in making any request of me either in private or public to attend to her needs. (we don't extent her sexual desires to the public forum as its no one elses business)(and it also may offend).
    All her girlfriends are very jealous of the attention she receives at any get together, freshening her drink, looking after her at the table and always opening doors. I try to be her perfect gentleman at all times.
    If I fail to reach her requirements at any time then it becomes private and her very Dom side comes out. As we are in a permanent no orgasm for the male relationship, her punishments are obviously not related to withholding sex! But will be along the lines of punishment whippings or long term restrictive bondage to the point where I have reached my outer limits.
    Our relationship has grown from when it became real, for now almost 6 years and neither D or I would change one part of it.

3. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    11:57 PM
    I think it depends. There can be a definite point at which it becomes reality for the first time, usually when she makes that decision. But it can happen gradually too.

4. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    11:57 PM
    YES!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice