CB6000S Qualtity Issues

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by ormond1912, Sep 26, 2009.

1. ormond1912

ormond1912 Member

livermore, ca
    Local Time:
    1:49 AM
    I purchased a CB6000S in July. I wore it several times for 8-10 hours but never overnight. The ring (1 7/8 inches) broke, the small portion of the ring with the pins cracked and the cage split in half. I sent it back to the Miller's and less than a week later, a new cage, ring and small ring segment arrived. At first I was jubilant as that was quick service. Today I put on the new pieces for the first time and drove to work, less than a 20 minute drive. Arriving at work the ring and small ring segment broke.

I have had the CB2000 and CB3000, on each the rings broke, usually at night. I am tired of picking fragments of plastic from my penis.

Maybe I an unlucky but seem to have very high breakage rate on Miller's products.

Hopefully they will send me a new ring and small ring segment to repalce the second set that broke.

al

2. efedorsj

efedorsj Member

Local Time:
    8:49 AM
    I just received my cb6000s on wednesday. it is my first device, and i've been wearing it since with no problems. i'm rather concerned about it breaking though, the plastic is lighter than i expected. maybe you put it on too tight? if anyone has any suggestions on how to avoid breakage, i'd be interested to hear.

3. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    3:49 AM
    I've been wearing the CB6Ks 24hrs a day for a while with no issues.

4. lockedweewee

lockedweewee Too tiny for sex.

Local Time:
    hopeful

I'm hoping my keyholder will allow me out of my CB-3000 and into my new CB-6000S later today when she gets home from her trip.

I hope the dang thing doesn't break.

An update: She did!!!! Of course I had to beg her to take my ass with her big strapon before she'd allow it. Been 2 days so far. No problems and the smaller size is much more comfortable and easier to conceal.

5. sylvana chastity

sylvana chastity just Syl

Deutschland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:49 AM
    "Funny" enough, but I just broke the ring of my cb3000 last saturday! :sad0020:
    So after marvelling about my erectional-power :happy0192: I was as angry as you, ormond!
    Up till now I'm back in the next smaller ring, wich is quite unpleasant, after having gone through testing all the spacers and rings in the beginning (one and a half year ago) and finally picking the right "ensemble".
    Maybe we should think about some "swap meet" here, as I estimate, that everybody who owns a CB2000/6000 should own at least a few rings which are not fitting/unused!?!
    Just an idea -what do all of you think? :chores025:

6. TCFun

TCFun Long term member

Local Time:
    4:49 AM
  7. ormond1912

ormond1912 Member

livermore, ca
    Local Time:
    Not sure why things break for me?

Since the CB6000S broke I switched my Birdlocked, after wearing for 10 hours today the white pin broke. Not sure why they always break for me, so far over the years I have had a CB2000, CB3000, CB6000S break (rings) and the Exobelt X1 and V1 both crack.

I ordered the Fort to see if the metal CB device holds up any better. Will let you know when I get it.

8. mommynsissyboy

mommynsissyboy Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:19 AM
    Cb6000s

just my notes i have worn the cb2000,3000 and now the 6000s, all with out a lot of issues. i did break the ring on my 3000 but it was extreme circumstances as I had put a lot of strain on th rings before they broke. as for my 6000s i have been wearing it for the last 2 weeks at least 12 hrs a day and 24/7 for the last 3 days with out any issues except the discomfort of getting hard. No indication of release so it is still exciting bit im sure in a few days it will be frustrating.

Does anyone have experience with the CB 5000???????????

i have a PA and would like to be more secure but the 5000 looks like you can still play with the head so not preventing orgasm just limiting an erection.

Feed back anyone

sissyboy

9. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    We bought the PA5000, and pet started a thread here.

I want him to try it again in the next few days and see how it goes.

10. Peter Kneels

Peter Kneels subhub masochist

Local Time:
    A question about the CB6000 Short?

My flaccid penis hardly takes up a fourth of the CB6000. I wear a CB6000 pretty much all the time. If my dick is bloated with blood because of sexual lust, my pulsing penis is snug and comfortable in the CB6000.

I was thinking the CB6000 Short would be better 80% of the time; and further discourage an enlarging penis because the smaller size (1.5" shorter) would cause more pain.

Any comments?

11. lockedweewee

lockedweewee Too tiny for sex.

Local Time:
    Peter - I love my CB-6000S for just that reason. It is a much better fit. I also use a KSD-2 and find that it keeps my flaccid penis nice and snug, pressed down to the end of the cage. Had it on for a full week now.

I can even pee standing up at public urinals. :love0063:

Let's hope it doesn't break. I'll be crushed.

12. mommynsissyboy

mommynsissyboy Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:19 AM
    Cb6000s

Hi Peter i agree about using the short i am only a couple of inches long when flacid and have tried many CB's i find te 6000S very comfortable and have been in lockdown 24/7 for several weeks with out a single problem, I have the KSD and a PA cable ordered as I can at times pull out from the back, it is difficult to do but i dont want t be tempted in the future right now M and i are playing every few days so the frustration only builds slightly before release

PA cable and KSD security here we cum :)

good luck

sissy

13. Peter Kneels

Peter Kneels subhub masochist

Local Time:
    The CB6000 is also quite comfortable for me to wear for long periods of time.

I will purchase the CB 6000 Short, and I am going to purchase and try the KSD device mentioned above. I like the idea of "nice and snug.

With a CB6000 Short shaft and a KSD together, does this make getting a "erection" when erotically stimulated while in the chastity bondage device less comfortable or painful?

I'm thinking of getting a Prince Albert early next year. Can anyone recommend a good professional piercer in San Francisco?

Thanks,

Peter Kneels

14. countachcx

countachcx Senior Member

Local Time:
    Been using a cb6000s for a couple of months now, and nothing has broken, even wearing at night. Great fit.

15. imkink4u

imkink4u Member

Local Time:
    4:49 AM
    I've had no problem with the CB6Ks. However the cage on my CB6K did split. No problem with the rings on either those two or the CB3K.

16. ormond1912

ormond1912 Member

livermore, ca
    Local Time:
    Got new parts

The Millers did send me new parts after I returned the broken pieces and all is well now. They have quick response.
    The CB6000S is very comfortable. I have been wearing it for a few days and it is even more comfortable than the Birdlock. Hope this one doesn't break.

17. countachcx

countachcx Senior Member

Local Time:
    I'm very surprised to hear the 6ks broke on you since mines seems so strong. Definitely much stronger and better fitting than the regular 6k

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice