Has you chastity been revealed?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by JIm Brown, Jun 25, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. JIm Brown

JIm Brown Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:32 PM
    Do other people know that you are locked in a chastity device? While we all are mostly anonymous here, and have an interest in chastity, how many have been exposed to friends or family members. Not quite the same being shown off here as being exposed to the lady next door or the mother/sister in law. It could change the dynamic around family gatherings.

I've had thoughts of my wife exposing me locked up to her friends or sister. The idea is exciting but the reality may be completely different.

I would appreciate any thoughts or comments.

Thanks.:bigsmile:

Mash2214 and locked120 like this.
  2. riptide

riptide Recently chastized

Local Time:
    5:32 PM
    So far I have not been revealed to anyone, as far as I know anyway.

I'm not sure I'm interested in being revealed to any of our friends. In a different setting, like at a bdsm club, it would be different.

The truth is, it's not my choice.

3. chastitycuckold

chastitycuckold Senior Member

whip Maker...Flogger Maker
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:32 AM
    Lots of people know about us.....some family, most friends:bigsmile:

As Ma'am always say's a successful marriage is based on the 3 C's

Chastity.....
    Cuckolding....
    Caning......

Mash2214, Leandoer and MissMira like this.
  4. chastitycuckold

chastitycuckold Senior Member

whip Maker...Flogger Maker
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:

Mash2214 likes this.
  5. blueballs

blueballs Junior Member

Local Time:
    we are also in the swinging lifestyle and my wife has told several of our lifestyle friends as well as my best friend from high school who now comes over to fuck her whenever she calls. One of the couples we play with got into my chastity and the girl loves to tease me. Both of these guys know to fill her pussy with their cum because she told them that "he wants to eat your cum from my pussy"...which is somehow a bit more humiliating than just telling them that i have to as part of my training or something. it's fun for me now that they know i guess, but at first i told my wife not to tell anyone because it was supposed to be something just between us. oh well!

6. icarus_101

icarus_101 Babygirl

Local Time:
    Several friends knew and when my Mistress left 18 months ago, I had a lot of offers to take up holding the key... which was sweet and slightly odd, I have to say.

As most of these were graduate employees ( 21 -> 23 ), I think they liked the idea of holding the key on a senior manager.
    I resisted as it would have become difficult even though it was all simple key holding.

7. sissysophie

sissysophie Member

Local Time:
    Mistress' Stud and I suspect she has told a few friends. Can't confirm this but there is often the playful banter at dinner parties.

8. jj62

jj62 Member

UK
    Local Time:
    I don't think my wife has told anyone close to us, but that would be her decision to make and not mine

The thought of some of her friends knowing is a turn on though

jj

9. submissive1

submissive1 Member

Local Time:
    7:32 PM
    I Have no reason to believe that my Dear Wife has mentioned this to any one.
    But I agree, it is a turn on to think "what if her friends/relatives know".

10. dorcsssc

dorcsssc Member

Local Time:
    (deleted)

11. sissysophie

sissysophie Member

Local Time:
    The problem with being multi-lingual and english only being a second language is that you make occasional mistakes in typing replies!

12. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I have enough trouble with English and it's my first language! :wink: I'm envious of anyone who is multi-lingual, and let's face it English Grammar sucks... the rules change all the time!

13. owened1

owened1 Junior Member

Local Time:
    My keyholder/Mistress told one of her co-works about me wearing my CB6000 but never told me. One day when I went to visit her at work and we were sitting around talking she looked at me and said how long has it been since I locked you up? I didn’t know what to say until she snapped answer me slave. I told her 3 weeks and her coworker giggled and said he really does do what you tell him. She then got up and placed her hand on my crotch, he does wear that thing was her next statement. I must have turned 3 shades of red that time and now when I see her she just smiles at me.
    This is different then when she brings someone home and they see me naked, cb, collared and cuffed, it’s like the vanilla world looking at me when she did that to me. Somehow it’s different.

locked120 likes this.
  14. slut_wendi

slut_wendi Goddess's Sissy Maid

Local Time:
    6:32 PM
    To the best of my knowledge Goddess has not told anyone about my chastity situation, but I suspect that others may figure it out sooner or later.

Goddess gave away both of my keys at a 4th of July family gathering this last weekend, or at least I think she did. She handed one key to a close sister, the other key went to a thirty something niece. Goddess whispered something to each of them then then asked them to hold on to the keys for a while.

She has used family members as keyholders before by "accidentally" leaving the keys at someones house while visiting, but this is the first time she has handed someone the keys outright. Both women asked what the keys were for and Goddess just responded "just something I don't want hubby to have access to for a while". Her sister accepted that answer outright, but the niece wouldn't stop asking questions.

Now we are back home and one key is some 700 miles away and the other is out on the west coast. I have no idea what Goddess whispered to them and no idea when we will be seeing the keys again.

wendi

locked120 and Mandyman like this.
  15. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    no-one knows in my case though my sister-in-law has an inkling but cant be sure. If she were to know it would be hell for me.

16. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    Both of my sister in-laws know, and both freely talk about it, though neither has seen it, 1 has grabbed it, and said "just checking" and laughed. I suspect some of my wife's friends know as well, which of course means thier husbands know. It really has not presented any problems, and is actually more comfortable knowing that they know, than worrying that I will be found out.

locked120 and Mandyman like this.
  17. cmoore2001

cmoore2001 Junior Member

Local Time:
    A couple of my wife's friends

When we were first exploring chastity and cock cages she talk about it to a couple of old college friends that live out of town. I don't see them much but do fantasize about being played with by both.

I ran across a game called CumDay! and one of the daily results you can roll is Dinner Party where your KH invites a few friends to dinner which you cook and serve wearing only you CB and much teasing occurs. My KH has little interest in that but sure seems to light my fire.

18. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Well - boys and gurls, I wouldn't worry so much that your condition becomes public knowledge. Especially for cuckies - it's perfectly reasonable for Mistress to provide a common sense explanation to Her boyfriend(s) why She needs a regular visitor... There is a reason each of you is locked up - isn't there?

Maybe that would make an interesting thread - tell us why each of you were locked up in the first place...

shad6096 likes this.
  19. chastityforme

chastityforme Junior Member

Local Time:
    wife's best friend

my mistress has told her best friend i am locked up and we've had T&D with her on speakerphone :smile:

20. subbutstillaman

subbutstillaman Senior Member

Local Time:
    Yes my wife told her best mate about me, i am so alpha male on the outside i dont believe anyone would believe it at all.

Must admit though the thought of that discussion turned me on so much as did other aspects which i will not go into now for fear of being shot.

21. bendover7

bendover7 Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:32 PM
    still waiting for my lock 1 day he /she will lock my cook up then i wont be cuming so much.

22. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:32 AM
    I wanted to post to the thread for a long time but somehow i missed it again and again. However, here it comes:

As i wrote in other threads my Mistress is quite open about our lifestyle and if someone asks She will tell frankly without forcing to many intimate details upon people who wouldn't understand anyway. This applies mainly for people who are not into BDSM or somehow scene related.

Amongst scene people or Her close friends the chastity topic is discussed now and then and nearly always i have to model my chastity belt and the different attachments or extensions so they all know. Not everyone understands the - admittedly quite complicated motivations - of my permanent chastity but all accept it at least.

Ohh, i neary forgot that both my Mistress's adult sons know even though both are not at all into BDSM.

maid katrin

23. tj246

tj246 Senior Member

Local Time:
    im not sure if my wife told her friends or my oldest daughter
    i tend to think that she knows but dont know for sure
    my neighbor knows im lock in cb

it would be kinda exciting to have my wife tell her friends she has me lock up
    but then i dont know if it would be exciting or humilating to have her tell them with me there or try to show off that i dont think she would do

24. JustOnce

JustOnce Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:32 AM
    Nobody knows - my keyholder wants it to stay that way.

//J-O

25. tj246

tj246 Senior Member

Local Time:
    its about same here she does not go out and tell anyone
    i thought she may of but she tells me no she said its private between us

tom

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice