Oppenions? Experience? New "Invisable" Chinese belt.

Discussion in 'Chinese devices' started by Dev810, Jul 21, 2018.

1. Dev810

Dev810 Active member

Technology Engineer
    Birmingham, Alabama
    Local Time:
    7:33 AM
  2. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    8:33 AM
    reminds me a lot of the neosteel arch. It must be possible as many people wear those devices. If I remember correctly someone once said you simply pull the cable to the side slightly.

3. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:33 AM
    I bought a Chinese full belt a couple months back. It was a bit more of a traditional style other than it rides lower on my hips for more discretion. I like the style of it as long as it's not easy to slip out of. The style I bought was not escapable but my wife hated how it looked plus I don't think the measurements were quite right where the penis tube was so it made it difficult to pee. I was sad I couldn't get it to work or look appealing to my wife as that sucker was definitely secure. Mine had the cable attached to a solid steel hole that was where my anus was supposed to line up. I had to do a lot of finagling and adjusting to get the hold to line up in the right spot which is probably why the penis tube never felt right either. I would have much rather had a style like the one you're looking at. I spent $110 on mine and ended up just throwing it away, I wouldn't hesitate to spend $65 on something that might work well. And I too heard thatbthe Carole has some movement so you can go poo when you need too plus those cables are easy to clean.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice