Concerns about anal sex

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by xMariax, Jul 23, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. xMariax

xMariax Member

Local Time:
    1:55 PM
    I have a doubt. Anal is considered as the total domination of a man against a woman so if we do anal with our guys does that mean that we are the sub in that moment?

Timbek and Slave to a Goddess like this.
  2. DamItDaniel

DamItDaniel Member

Local Time:
    8:55 AM
    Not for me. Since we've started chastity, the few times my wife has let me in her ass I've considered it a huge reward not being in control.

3. subrigger

subrigger A good cuck prep, serves and cleans.

Software Developer
    West Palm Beach FL
    Local Time:
    Yes, I fear you are correct.

I personally love giving my wife anal because she has insane orgasms. But she has her reasons for not liking it.

I have spoken to women who like to peg men and they say the rush is not pyshical stimulation but mental high.

4. laferrij

laferrij Mistress' symbol

Boston Area
    Local Time:
    i was rewarded by Mistress this weekend by being pegged to a sissygasm. This was enjoyable and welcomed as i viewed it as Her caring for me.

5. Lockedup1979

Lockedup1979 Active member

Local Time:
    12:55 PM
    What concerns would you have if that's what you want you have it

Slave to a Goddess likes this.
  6. xMariax

xMariax Member

Local Time:
    I get it from other man not him. Some as @DamItDaniel see it as a reward without feeling in control, others as @subrigger thinks I'm alright and feels power through anal sex so that is my concern, I want to know what do you feel about it

DamItDaniel likes this.
  7. Juan.

Juan. Long term member

Computer engineer
    Spain
    Local Time:
    2:55 PM
    No, some womens really like anal and dont has anything to do with dom/sub stuff

If you apply the same reasoning sucking a cock is making you a sub or he taking the rythm of the penetration, you dont decide and it is what speed he wants, both are not rigth statements

Enjoy what you like and dont care about what others may think

traveler and Kylara like this.
  8. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:55 AM
    In our relationship a lot of the sexual positions my mistress likes/enjoys would be considered the position of the submissive. My mistress likes to be dominated too but she keeps me on a short leash in the bedroom and reminds me that she's in charge. In our opinion 100% dominance over the man doesn't mean that you can't have what you enjoy sexually because of the so called rules. If you like anal then do it as much as you like. If it bothers you that it makes you feel inferior in your dominance do something to him that will remind him of his position in your relationship. Make a rule that he's only allowed to give you anal if he has a butt plug in. Or he's only allowed to give you anal while wearing pink panties or something like that. There is a way for you to have your cake and eat it too lol :)

9. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    the person who is dictating what acts will take place, when and how is the person who is in charge.

Astarte and Tommundelein like this.
  10. loricat

Verified Female

Canada
    Local Time:
    5:55 AM
    It's easy to confuse the acts with the role, but they are separate.

A Dominant can enjoy all sorts of things - including sexual acts that put them in a 'submissive' position.

A Dominant can enjoy being masochistic as well as sadistic.

A submissive can be told to do 'dominant' actions.

A Dominant can serve their submissive a cup of coffee because they want to take care of that person, or they may want to be taken care of, so it is the submissive who serves the coffee.

What we see happening in a relationship isn't necessarily what we think we see.

On a side note:
    ....and when a 'submissive' is demanding a certain kind of behaviour or specific actions from their 'Dominant' - that person probably needs to admit that they are a Dominant who wants to be held in chastity by their submissive, and just approach it that way. Healthier and more honest for all parties.

11. TonyF25

TonyF25 Long term member

House husband, family handi man
    Long Island , New York , USA
    Local Time:
    I beleive you are right. It is a total act of submission to bare your bottom spread wide and let someone take you analy. But it is also a act of submission for a man wether he is a cuck, a sub , or what ever to bend over and allow his misstress to peg him..
    From what your saying though, I I believe it to be true, the mistress if not carefull could lose her control over the sub to some extent by submitting for anal sex.
    In my case being a cuckold , it is not a problem, because asarah my wife will not submit to me. She will submit to her lover and allow him access to her body. Then come home telling me how she submitted to him. When I never had anal from her , and I know I never will. But had to submit to her for peggings from time to time.

12. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    You are the dominant and the penis is locked for your pleasure. Your submissive will do only what you desire with it, and when you are done with it you may lock it back up until you next want to use it however you wish.

Kylara and Mark Owen like this.
  13. tegelad

tegelad Class and sophistication in all things

High Tech Internet Architect
    Texas
    Local Time:
    7:55 AM
    A friend of mine who is bisexual stated as a guy the orgasms from being taken and the prostate orgasms were so much better then traditional sex.

Guys don't realize that there are three zones for pleasure. The Tip, the base, and the prostate. The deeper into the body one goes the more powerful the orgasm.

That is why for some guys in Chastity a vibrator and the case provides decent release since the base is being manipulated.

For those that enjoy embracing their feminity and the women and men that enjoy them. Their boi-pussy as some call it if done correctly allows them to embrace a side of feminity that everyone has and conversely if a woman wears a lady cock and gets the right equipment can enjoy the embracing of her internal masculinity.

As for anal sex, if domination and power play is engaged ... It isn't sex. It is power exchange which is vastly different then consensual engagement between two lovers. It is basically mutual masterbation with kink.

gary170, xMariax and JosieLynn Jewell like this.
  14. Truly Tasty

Truly Tasty Long term member

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    In our case, My Love does not enjoy receiving anal, however She does enjoy pegging me at times.
    For me, it's not so much receiving that thrills me but the dominance She has over me that excites me.
    When It is required of me to please My Love in that way, I'm am blindfolded and tied with restraints on my wrists and ankles. She will then position a Liberator style V shape mattress under my waist to keep me elevated to have complete access. There are times where this form of dominance has taken 3-4 hours, with breaks for Her of course. I am never allowed to be untied.
    She uses a variety of toys however it always begins with Her crop, flogger or cat-o-nine tails. She makes sure that I fully understand the power She now has over me before she proceeds to penetrate me with various sizes of toys, ending with Her favourite dildo on Her strap-on.
    I cannot speak for Her but I believe the satisfaction She receives is purely the mental high of such powerful dominance however She has orgasmed doing this at times.
    For myself, there is always leakage/milking that occurs and there has been a number of occasions where I have had full blown orgasms, this depends on how long I have been denied for. The biggest thrill for me is the satisfaction I see in Her when She is finished with me.
    The way I see it, as a Sub, My Love has the power to use me in any way She wants, regarless of what position or role She require from me, that is my duty.

Subjr29 and JosieLynn Jewell like this.
  15. JosieLynn Jewell

JosieLynn Jewell Long term member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    I truly love this thread and the sharing of different perspectives around one of my favorite subjects :)

Pegging has been in our bag of tricks for a long time, but is seldom practiced. It's pretty clear that I'm topping in our relationship in this regard- I just so happen to be having her perform "dominant" actions. Chastity was my idea, and stemmed from the idea of engaging in more anal stimulation while trying to show her the benefits. It turns out that the biggest turn on for her has been me doing the laundry and the dishes all the time. After she told me that I suggested that if she ever felt like rewarding me, I would love for her to take my ass. We'll see if she ever feels reward is justified.

loricat likes this.
  16. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Once you start and she gets on board, it's all about her. Be careful what you ask for.

17. JosieLynn Jewell

JosieLynn Jewell Long term member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    Yes, yes, I have been warned, and have read the stories. I trust our love for each other (and know exactly where the bolt cutters are)!

18. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    My ex loved receiving anal sex. In fact she liked it more than vaginal.

So it was our primary form. Next was pegging which she loved next then vaginal.

Personally sex acts IMHO aren’t dominant or submissive it’s how you please her. As long as a woman is dominant then it doesn’t matter as long as the guy is pleasing her.

19. demale

demale Long term member

Semi-retired
    Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    When I was having gay sex with men I was a 'power bottom' -- I was receiving anally but was in control. Quite verbal about what I needed and how it was to be done. It was made clear to him at all times that he was servicing me.

20. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    My Bride enjoys receiving light anal play from me from time to time. However, She is in charge, and I am serving Her at all times, for Her pleasure. At no time do I dominate Her.

Rectrix likes this.
  21. xMariax

xMariax Member

Local Time:
    I don't care what others may think. And about what you said, when I suck his cock I control the situation, I manage my rythm and I do it as I want to not as he wish I'd do it.

Have anal sex while humiliating him sounds nice, but as @TonyF25 said:

Having me spreading my ass and offer it to him to fuck it, it's a total act of submission.

Sometimes it is not that simple Lester, at least not for me

Well, you are quite right! Thank you for you point of view

Power exchange it's everything! That is exactly the reason why I made this thread in the first place. Right now he gave total power exchange but if I let situations happen as for instance anal sex then I would give him back some of that power and that is not what I want

Guest 2802 and tegelad like this.
  22. tegelad

Texas
    Local Time:
    @xMariax as a survivor of rape (anal) due to being incapacitated and yet being a natural switch who is also a very physical and large alpha male who loves a lot of kink. I know personally I would love to have my female partner take me and the deep desire that she have the right strap-on (feeldoe etc) or one that rubbed her button the right way, so she could come hard while taking me. It took decades to unwide the thought of love making, sex, power exchange, mutual masterbation.

The reality is though my partner calls it a deep perversion and she has stated I must be gay to desire this and as much as I love her deeply it rips into me big time.

So after rebuilding my masculinity (through learning and becoming a feminist), I learned partnering and life is about enthusiastic consent, the ability for partners to learn that they must give up things they desire and love and want if they love someone in a partnership.

So the concern IMO isn't about the act of sex through use of the "anal" cavity, but the concern that the communication and consent isn't there between two people in an intimate act. This apply also to chastity, and many other kinks or better yet .... personal acts between people.

So my advice even for those guys "jones'n" for chastity, you have to ask are you doing everything you can to help and build the trust and love with your partner. If they reject you, step away and continue on with the acts of love and action, and revisit and think of a better way to rephrase it.

If they draw a hard line, and you have been 100% solid in the relationship, then one must revisit why they are in the relationship. Be clear, be concise, and be direct. Also remember to be loyal and love yourself as if this is very important to you (chastity or anal sex e.g.) and they reject it 100%. They may not love you as you love them, and as such love yourself and end it and set them free to find a better partner as you should.

Thank you again Maria for posting this thread and I hope my share helps others ....

JosieLynn Jewell likes this.
  23. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:55 AM
    @xMariax
    I suppose one more thing you could do on top of humiliating him would be to tie him up to the bed and use his cock as you'd like. Unless you're set on havingbhim give it to you doggy style it would be just as easy to have him restrained so you are the one in control of being pleasured anally. That takes away the vulnerability that the spread eagle position puts you in.

24. tegelad

Texas
    Local Time:
    @xMariax as for anal penetration, I highly recommend predicament situations. E.g. have him suspended if you can and as he gets tired he has no choice but to impale himself on it. Another thing is if physically able to do so .. use a chair and ride him making each rock of you on top of him feel your full weight. Even better if you make him wear chastity and apply a strap on over the chastity device ....

25. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    You're right, of course, nothing is ever that straightforward. But perhaps if you can start focusing on the idea that you are initiating these things and are therefore in control, it might help you overcome some of your doubts?

Good luck, whatever you choose

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice