room 309

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by Qveik, Jul 21, 2018.

1. Qveik

Qveik Embarked on a new adventure

London UK
    Local Time:
    2:34 AM
    part one
    The Room number was 309.

Lift has stopped and the door have opened. Long corridor appeared with bright sunlight at the end coming from a window on the back wall. I walked forward, the first room was on my right , it was 301. My palm started to sweat as I was holding a card key and moving slowly down the corridor. I was convincing myself that with my chastity on and key in possession of my wife I should be fine.

Room 309 was front of me. I looked on each side of the corridor, the place was empty. The hotel seems to be very quiet during the weekdays and at this hour everyone is generally at work. The card key slid in the slot and the door opened. I took the card out, and close the door behind me. My heart was already racing.

The room was bright with large window facing the north. In the room there was a king-size bed, with bedside tables, small wooden table for two and couple of chairs .There was also an armchair in the corner with stripy pattern cushion and couple of pillows.

Bathroom was a good size too. It was a standard hotel room with tv and other bits you would generally found in a hotel room. So, I have inspected the room and calm down a bit. Sat down on the bed and heard a squeaky scramble noise. I was sitting on a piece of paper. There was something written on it. my heart starts racing again. The note said: Under the pillow you will find handcuffs and blindfold, undress yourself completely, put the blindfold on and handcuff your wrists behind your back, knee facing the window and wait.

I’ve reached under the pillow and there was a black sack with a string, inside were heavy metal handcuffs and black leather blindfold.

I followed the instruction and threw the clothes of me, than I found my position on the floor and put the blindfold on my eyes. It completely cover my eyes and I could not see anything at all. I went on my knees and locked one wrists first, then put hands behind my back and locked the other one.

I only had my cage on which was getting extremely tight and I was getting itchy on my nose.

Some time has passed and my knees were really starting to give up. I had to sat down for a second as I was little bit in pain. Also I really needed a good scratch on my nose but I couldn’t do anything. I moved towards the floor to scratch my nose, almost lying, but then the door opened.

I only heard high heels clapping on the floor, I have quickly moved to position to only received a kick which pushed me back to the floor, this time not by choice.

The door have closed, at least that’s what I heard. I have apologized for not retaining position upon her entry, but she went shhhhhhhhhhhhh…

Fingers covered my lips to stop me talking. I have moved back on my knees. Than heard noise as something heavy and dull landed on the bed. I heard zip opening sound.

My mouth was opened by her hand, she pushed her fingers to force me open wide. I felt rubber cock entering my mouth half way in and leather straps going on each side of my face, buckled at the back of my head. It was a rubber penis like gag strapped to my head. I could smell her perfume and felt her breast close to my head when she has tighten the gag. I could not say anything, neither to see.

I have heard as she sat on the bed and giggle a bit. No word was spoken. My senses were heighten and my cock was throbbing in my stainless steel mini PA cage. I heard different noises as she pulls out items and spread them across the bed. From thud noise, to chain noise, glass or steel clinking and some other.

Skywalker41918, Mash2214 and slavesw like this.
  2. Pdw1234pdw

Pdw1234pdw Member

Local Time:
    3:34 AM
    very promising...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice