How do you keep clean in short cages?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by luckyhubby83, Jul 21, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. luckyhubby83

luckyhubby83 Long term member

Local Time:
    1:12 PM
    I just upgraded to a Lori 2a and am loving every aspect of it. The new anti pull out is almost as good as a PA. There is 0 chance of me misbehaving without my key holder knowing now.

My question is, how do you guys with super snug cages keep clean? I have quite a bit of bunches skin. Will I need to be unlocked every few days for detailed cleaning?
    How can I best clean everything when access to it is pretty tight

Slave to a Goddess and Bear20 like this.
  2. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    I have wondered about this, too.

3. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    2:12 PM
    I would just do the best you can and take it off once in a while and see if your doing a good job. Unfortunately removal to clean may be necessary for some devices. Although even though its tight sometimes when your in the shower and get things soapy you will be amazed how easily you can get into those tight spaces. In the past I have used a stain dauber which is a metal post with some cottony material firmly affixed to the end. That seemed to work well.

4. Caged Bear

Caged Bear Locked to love her

NE TN
    Local Time:
    I use a Q-tip. After my shower I roll it around inside the cage to dry up any moisture which can lead to odor.

5. RangerCuck

RangerCuck Long term member

Local Time:
    My cage comes off in the shower once a week so it can be cleaned. Even if you are meticulous about it, urine and dead skin, etc., can still get into the little nooks and crannies of most cages, and over time will make it begin to smell. My GF likes to go down on mine every once in a while and I sure don't want it to smell when she decides to do that. Usually I am lucky enough to have my GF with me and she's the one who removes it for cleaning and puts it back on.

6. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    I don't think there's any substitute for a good unlocked cleaning every three days or so.

Slave to a Goddess likes this.
  7. luckyhubby83

Local Time:
    i found a good way to pull the skin and all that comes along with it to get the folds cleaned out. i also learned that drying this skin and folds after showering goes a LONG way at keeping any odors away.

8. Moonshae

Moonshae Member

Local Time:
    This is part of my dilemma. The hot water of a shower really helps to loosen everything up and allow me to get my ring on...if I'm chilly and my scrotum isn't loose, there's no way I'm getting the ring on. Even stepping out of the shower and drying off usually tightens things up, so I wash and put my cage back on while in the shower. No way to get fully dry, but it does get fully clean. Odds are you're going to sweat soon enough, so being perfectly dry isn't going to last long.

9. Kepoke

Kepoke Long term member

Local Time:
    I’m curious how the Lori anti pull out works!

Slave to a Goddess and filltee like this.
  10. keyheld

keyheld Member

Hampshire, UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:12 PM
    I can clean well enough in the shower. I can clean most of the stuff off the cage that accumulates. It’s not perfect but does the job until I can get out for a proper clean of my penis and cage. I’ve gone 6 weeks like this and could go indefinitely. It’s nice to be out to clean though

11. luckyhubby83

Local Time:
    i found a way to keep clean in my lori despite it being a very tight package.
    basically i pull out the back as far as i can before the security ring would engage. this allows me to wiggle my finger inside the tube between the penis and balls. then blast everything out with hot water with my shower nozel. that thing is so useful. it cleans so many things :)

12. luckyhubby83

Local Time:
    lets put it this way, i was wanting a PA before i got this new lori with the pullout ring. now its not needed.
    just for transparency. you CAN pullout with the ring on, it takes considerable tugging. that said
    you CAN NOT get the ring back on once you pull out, unless you unlock it with the key.

what does this mean for those of us locked?
    we cant cheat anymore and pull out the back to masturbate. you also dont need a PA to achieve this security. which is great as my wife/KH is not keen on a piercing there.

13. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    7:12 PM
    As am I. a detailed explanation would be appreciated ideally with explanatory photos if necessary to make details clear.

14. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    I wear a Jail Bird. With the open design I can stay locked as long as my wife sees fit. The longest is about 90 days with no removal for cleaning or inspection.
    She grooms me down there, cleans me up really well and the JB goes back on. It's just a way of life after almost 9 years.
    Love it!

harddenial and locked17 like this.
  15. luckyhubby83

Local Time:
    i didnt know i would be receiving the new anti pullout ring on my cage, so to say i was surprised is putting it lightly. I had gone back and forth with Ms Lori about adding the PA lock before or after i had the device created as well as attempting to explain to my wife the merits of the PA(shes not interested in having me pierced)
    the concept is straightforward. a tight ring is placed around the head of the penis. this is secured at the tip of the device. any attempt to pull out will be met with considerable resistance. I did pull out once just to see if i could, and it took considerable effort when the lube was washed away from a few days of showers while wearing the device. if you do manage to pull off the device, there is no way to get it back on as everything is so compact and the ring is able to flex inside the cage so trying to pull the head back through would be geometrically impossible. the Lori has everything pretty tight and well fitting, as any custom cage should be. the ball gap on my lori is much smaller than the chinese jailbird clone or the CB6000 i have used. pull out will result n things. 1.) you will have a cage tethered to your balls
    2.) your KH will know you misbehaved as your cage with ring will not go back on without the key.

This innovation solves a huge issue for those of us not yet ready or able to get a piercing, yet affording functional security that previously only PA wearers were afforded.
    attached is me in my new forever cage. i was able to go swimming with it on at the packed pool under my board shorts without anyone noticing. a speedo suit under the board shorts made the profile even lower than me going without the device. now if i could find cycling shorts that dont have a bulge show up, i will be locked in this thing 24/7 with releases only for play time. however getting let out once or twice a week for fitness isnt terrible, but i prefer the option to not have to inconvenience my wife with unlocking me if not absolutely necessary

the lori ring is also different in that when i get night time erections it doesnt cut off the blood flow as bad as the round rings do. its wider base and geometry allow the blood to keep flowing despite everything tightening up due to the erection swelling.

all in all, i was thinking i wasted my money on a custom lori device a few weeks after i ordered it and the chinese knockoff jail bird was performing well enough. now i have a proper fitting cage, bullet proof security, and the ability to wear it doing activities i previously couldnt(other cages were too wide, long and angled upward making its profile way too noticeable under swim suits, cycling shorts or even running shorts.
    if you can afford one, and are going to stick with chastity for a moderate amount of time, i would say go for it.
    chastity used to be a game as i could cheat and misbehave(i know i know, i shouldnt, but i was used to orgasming many times a week, so the temptation was intense at times), now I have no choice with what happens to my penis or orgasms as its as secure as a PA in terms of my KH knowing if i slip out. I also am not able to masturbate while in the cage(was able to do that with the chinese jailbird) as the lori is very compact and there is little to no play and the slots for venting are not large enough or in the proper area to touch the penis in ways to masturbate easily. im not sure if i could even have a prostate orgasm with this on. to be fair i was not able to achieve that in either the CB or the chinese knockoff jailbird either.

Attached Files:

• 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      1 MB
      Views:
    Rectrix likes this.
  16. lockedUp24byKH

lockedUp24byKH Yes Dear...Right away.

Ireland
    Local Time:
    boar-shaving-brush.jpg s-l300.jpg
    These two items are great.
    The squeezy bottle is great for all over use, and the shaving brush I use for the base ring and small areas with lots of unscented soap.

Submissive Spectre likes this.
  17. luckyhubby83

Local Time:

this is my "does it all" tool.
    cleans the cage with high water pressure from the shower when switched over to hose.
    this also cleans out other areas when my wife wants to play.

[​IMG]

Rectrix and Submissive Spectre like this.
  18. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the description. Two more questions: is the internal ring secured by the PA key? So how do you get it on? Second, during nighttime erections doesn't the internal ring become a garrote? Why doesn't it cut off blood supply to the glans?

19. Kepoke

Kepoke Long term member

Local Time:

lol I'm so curious about this as well! Is she putting the pullout ring on all new cages too?

20. luckyhubby83

Local Time:
    I have never seen a pa one in person but it appears to be the same configuration . I will ask her if a pa can be used with the same mounting. It’s a second screw for the anti pullout securing.

I have not noticed any blood flow issues with the ring around the head of my penis.

Rectrix likes this.
  21. luckyhubby83

Local Time:
    To get it on you slide the ring around the head and then slide that inside the cage. It’s a bit tricky if you are erect but possible both soft or hard.

22. Dobolinus

Dobolinus Member

Local Time:
    I've been using these foam cleaning swabs for cleaning inside my tight cage. They are like very strudy cotton swabs and can be used multiple times before they need to be replaced. Finding these has completely elliminated the need for cage removal for cleaning. This is where I bought mine.
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B004FJOOGI?psc=1&ref=yo_pop_mb_pd_title

23. Fred manns

Fred manns Active member

Ontario Canada.
    Local Time:
    Shower everyday, Dr. Bronners soap to clean as best with a cotton swab between bars and skin. Rinse out with soft squirt bottle. Right now im using a new condiment bottle but have the tattoo squirt wash bottle on order to rinse out completely.
    Screenshot_2018-08-19-10-45-16~2.png
    Screenshot_2018-08-19-10-45-23~2.png
    Dry off best you can with towel and then cotton swab.

Once a week the cage gets removed and I wash, shave, exfoliate, dry, and I get locked back up. If required a little silicone lube is applied if its super sticky.

Any time after that nivea cream is used to lube a little if not at home. I also keep cotton swabs at work to make sure I'm cleaner after urinating.

24. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    For hygiene purposes, I really think it need to come off every couple of days.

Supervised, of course.

RangerCuck likes this.
  25. lockedUp24byKH

lockedUp24byKH Yes Dear...Right away.

Ireland
    Local Time:
    I agree there's only so much you can do without going under the hood especially if your uncut like myself.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice