My unexpected life

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by xcitex2, Jun 24, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    12:47 PM
    i wasted too many years in a relationship where i felt like i had a sister instead of a wife...sex 2 or 3 times a year. we each did our own thing with little common interest to bring us together. i finally got the courage to leave, knowing that life was too short and that i was wasting away.

then i met Mistress and everything changed. it's all in my journal. W/we are best friends, lovers, slave and Owner.

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:47 PM
    I wanted to come back and offer more hugs.

I do understand how you feel, but it does ebb and flow. It never feels like that in the really really dark times, it just feels dark and lonely.

I know some people are hinting towards a split, but I'm sure you don't think that's right... I always think "out" is best during those awful periods, and then look at us last weekend! That wouldn't have happened with anyone else.

When you're in love with someone you just have to bear with the crappy times... they do invariably pass, it just feels like a slow process.

*hugs*

3. Jimi123

Jimi123 Senior Member

Local Time:
    11:47 AM
    Well said!

4. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Hey everyone just wanted to stop in and say hello. First off to answer the question from Mistress Watchful, I obviously know a split or break up is not what we need or want. I meant I wanted some time apart to sort out my head, but not time apart in the traditional sense.

Needless to say a lot has happened since my last post. We did have a pretty amazing night of love making about a week or so ago. As always when it was all said and done my wife could not figure out why we did not do that more often. I wanted to strangle her. The good thing was the some what mischievous side of me kicked in. We still had the old wrist cuffs attached below the head board and I managed to do a little turn about mid way through the event. I am sure I will pay for that at sometime but oh well. Added to the already enjoyed love making it was a nice twist.

This did get me thinking a little however. She seemed much more relaxed even in the submissive role and I have to wonder if perhaps she really is just not cut out for the control aspect of chastity play. I think for her it is more about the game but not as much as assuming the role.

Regardless the device sits in a drawer right now after it's one try on session. Probably for the better as the fit was rather secure and just a little scary. LOL

Anyways still taking one day at a time and adjusting to the new home office. Once I get some more to talk about I will let you know. I just wanted to let everyone here know that I meant when I said for better or for worse, so despite my little rampage early on I am not going anywhere. I love this woman too much! later

5. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    5:47 PM
    aaaaaaahhhhhhhh thats great to hear xcitex . there is as they say always tomorrow and you proved that.:fish:

6. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    So the mind gets even more confused. LOL Last night was another night of some very fun and somewhat hot sex. She even kind of played around with the idea of her in the wrist cuffs so I said what the heck and there we were for the second time around. Very odd as that is usually not her thing. I have to wonder if maybe that is/was our problem. Not sure as there is little feedback to go on right now but you know what they say about rocking the boat.

The internal sturggle is mild but still there in a way. The device sits in a drawer right now and there were some very fun times with it. But if it is going to cause problems or she really has no interest then I can't see the point. Anyway work is killing me this week so it is off to get some rest. Later.

7. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Well hello journal, hello everyone, and hello to the mansion. OK on a serious note I wish I had something outstanding to report. Truth is I don't. Things are just kind of at a normal married life pace right now. Nothing to complain about, but nothing to brag about either. The kids are really taking a toll on us and I can see the days coming with the holiday season quickly approaching that we are going to have less and less time for each other, especially with the plethora of activities she wants to get involved in.

At any rate the desires of chastity play come and go. In one moment I open the drawer to see the device there and wonder what it might be like, then the next reality moment hits and I know that it will most likely lead to disaster and I just get bummed out about the whole thing. Well as I said not much to say right now so I am going to browse around to see how everyone else is doing. Take care all.

8. tj246

tj246 Senior Member

Local Time:
    1:47 PM
    talk to your wife take the device out of the drawer when you do talk and tell her since we not going to have much time alone i need to have this on

tell her you need to be lock up it will be much better this way

how old are your kids i assume high school age
    wear your cb carefull they do not see you in it or you have dad kids sex talk

9. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Hello everyone. Long time no chat. LOL Truth be told I have not even been on the site in a while so I am stopping in tonight to get caught up, well as much as possible.

tj, by the way, thanks for suggestions but truth be told the sex is really pretty good right now. Now I obviously would be lying if I said the curiosity is killing me in regards to the Lori device that is collecting dust in the drawer. But of course I have learned both parties have to be 100% involved or it is such a waste of time, effort, and relationship.

The irony of the whole thing is that our sex life has improved a lot over the last few weeks. Of course the kids are still driving us both crazy but I guess that is what you get with a 5 year old and a 2 year old, of which the 2 year old is perfecting his terrible twos to near perfection. Well that si about it for now as I have little to add. Going to go see what I have been missing.

10. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hear ya on the two year old... but trust me... sex is a hell of a lot more difficult with curious pre-teens wandering round UP TO 11pm last night!

I was almost on the verge of shouting "give your mother a break and go to sleep she needs to have sex!" but that wouldn't be very maternal now would it!?

11. tj246

tj246 Senior Member

Local Time:
    glad your sex life is good,,to bad you both cant agree on the Lori tube
    good luck haveing sex with the young ones around all the time been there
    tj

12. tj246

tj246 Senior Member

Local Time:
    tell me about that one almost teen caught us haveing sex few weeks back and that was i was unlock after 4 weeks lock up you know how horny we were lol,,,almost saw me in my cb also
    need to watch those kids any age to be honest

tj

13. sophia

sophia Senior Member

Local Time:
    7:47 PM
    Xcitex, i just re-read parts of your journal and it seems you been out of chastity 4 weeks? Is'n it natural some times to just take a break? Happened to us that we kind of both lost interest (and then we both got ill - punishment from the gods?). It was about four weeks ago. Now we both have fun again. Kids? We have a teenager here, i agree with Mistress W!
    You say your sexlife is improving! Good! I think you will be back in one device or another soon enough.

Work and children is not good for the sexlife. Even if i am supposed to be the submissive i sometimes have to forcefully stop my Wife when She works too much. I kind of just give Her what She needs to forget work, life, duties without asking Her. Usually works. But if both are working too much???

14. ashby

ashby Member

Local Time:
    Page 69 - ain't that the best page of all......

15. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    LOL way too funny ashby. I totally missed that one.

What I also seemed to miss the common sense this week as well. My wife and I were getting ready to lay down and take a nap on Sunday and were having one of those fun crazy moments. She said I love you and I siad I love you more. She asked how I figured that. As we have been making light of all the sexual tension lately I jokingly said "honey any guy who volunteered to be in a chastity device and then was made to wear pantyhose had to love you more" She said well you can prove that later. Going along with the play the next morning I secured myself in the Lori device still in a joking way and handed her the keys. Looks like the joke is all on me as she has taken great liberty to make sure I am still in lockup almost two days later.

While the whole thing caught us both off guard it seems there is little pressure this time around as it is totally in fun, for her anyway. LOL Now me on the other hand, well lets just say I am going crazy already as I was not quite prepared.

As this is the first time I have been in the device since it came back from Miss Lori I will say this. Fit is everything. The old one had a little extra length so as to give me room to grow on those occasions when I needed the room. However this one is the correct length and ironically is more comfortable. Even the nocturnal erections last night were bearable. Before I can "grow" the initial swelling of my member is halted and thus the whole erection process is almost stopped all together. While I am not sure how long she plans on carrying this out, I do know I will be much more careful next time. LOL It remains to be seen where she is taking this but I just thought I would stop in and let everyone know how things have been going. The crazy thing is our sex life was really picking up and while I still had my self indulgence tendencies it looks like that is on hold now. As the days go by here for the next few days I will get back on here and let you know how the adjustments to the device are working out.

16. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I swear the more I look at this the more chastity has to do with women and the alignment of the stars!

Your wife and I always seem to get our act together at the same time! :manga_champers:

17. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    lol MW, that IS spooky!

18. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Maybe you two are talking without our knowledge? LOL Truth be told I doubt it has anything with "getting your act together" and more that the time you spend as a couple seems to allow the play time you can spend as D/s. Who knows. All I know is I have a long list of tasks to finish up in my studio and as Goddess says that is the new rule of when she will let me out, I need to get back to work. LOL. You know if I knew I was not to get a release and went through this for every project I had to do, damn I might be the most productive photographer around. LOL

19. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Good evening everyone. Well it looks as though I cam up a little short in the task list today. The damn phone rang of the hook and it was no new business at all. Instead it was my ex wife, pain in the you know what. On top of that I had other drama calls with employees to deal with and the list just went on. Somehow I managed to get a wedding edited tonight but still have an album revision to do and a high school senior session to edit. This "new" goal list could keep me ultra productive or it could just send me over the edge. The real kicker will be if She is in the mood and decides that if I am still locked up she still gets off. As I assume that is the way it should be it will certainly have my on my toes to keep caught up.

Ok in regards to the device. We finally have it back on of course which means we did get it back from Ms. Lori. We had the penis cage shortened a full inch and a quarter. I had had it ordered intentionally longer to give me some wiggle room. Problem was this caused some minor pain during the erection attempt phases. As I am a grower I grow first in girth then in length. All the extra cage area did was allow my extra foreskin a place to get bunched up and pinched at. with the short cage not only is some of the excess weight off the device the cage portion constricts the girth-growth right a way thus eliminating the attempt at an erection. Now with that said to correct my previous statement last night the old nocturnal erections still tries to happen but it is not nearly as bad as before. It is enough to wake me up but not enough that it causes so much pain that I can not get back to sleep, pretty easy. Overall the removal of some of the excess metal has been very beneficial. On Monday I wore it to my part time job where I was lifting very heavy stage platforms and moving tables etc. I completely expected some problems to come as a result but the fit was darn near perfect that I hardly realized it was there. Today while working at my desk I did not even know I was wearing it. That of course changes quickly when my mind wonders to areas it should not. I guess the whole moral of this post is that had I measured this thing from the beginning the way it should have been I might have had less problems. However with so little information to go on when ordering these things I still say the whole process is a crap shoot at best.

Well not much else to add all I can do tonight is hope when Goddess gets home that the wedding I finished and the other items I accomplished at home will be enough for a reprieve. LOL Although as it seems she has oddly found her groove again I am not to hopeful right now. The real problem is now she knows what happens with idle hands and I think that in and of itself is enough for her to continue to exert control.

20. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    The Recent Turn of Events

OK well first let me say I am terribly sorry it has been such a long time since I posted. With that being said I am also here to tell you all about a strange turn of events and perhaps start a little debate, discussion, or who knows what else.

As you all know a while back things really took a dive with my wife and I and the chastity play and the sex was pretty much just gone. During this same time I took a new part time job. Ironically this job was at my church. This alone with my wife and I getting back involved at our church kind of made us both feel like the whole chastity thing just needed to go away. It just felt odd maybe even wrong. The whole process of getting back involved in our faith I think was the best thing as we each found one another again. Now the really odd part is this and this is where I would like to open things up for some discussion. I know there is really no right or wrong answers but it would be interesting to see where some of your thoughts come in here. We recently signed up for a Love and respect conference. Long story but lets just say it is a workshop for couples. 1st Corinthians 7:4 says "It is not the wife who has the rights to her own body, but the husband. In the same way, it is not the husband who has the rights to his own body, but the wife"

Now this lead the start to our conversation where we could, for the first time, see that the lifestyle itself when truly between husband and wife could not only be acceptable to the non-Christian but perhaps even to a Christian family when viewed this way. So please share your thoughts, I would love to hear them.

21. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I could have a go at commenting, but I really don't understand how the church (or some churches) work!

For the best part they are a marvellous community that work together, but if you put a foot wrong, oh heck!!! Scary people!

Anyway, to the matter in hand.

I think you're absolutely right, but I also think this shows how the bible can be interpreted to suit one's own cause. (Another reason I get confused about religion!)

If you were to try and convince a Christian that BDSM was given clearance in the bible, I'm pretty sure they would come back with 3 or 4 instances where it is utterly condemned. Which is interesting, because I'm pretty sure BDSM wasn't around then like it is now.

.... although I do the the impression that they were all a bit den-of-iniquity sometimes. Lots of romping going on! But then isn't that why the bible was written? The original rule book, to contain people and provide guidance through fear?

DO NOT take anything I say as any way slating religion. I believe for many it is a very good thing, but I've just never understood it!

22. newsub4a

newsub4a Senior Member

Local Time:
    Well, I have been a long time away myself, but this drew my back.

I suppose if you need to justify your chastity lifestyle, then that quote might do it. Then again, the same quote can be used to justify not doing chasitity... doesn't it say you have the right to your wifes body?

In a sense MW is right, for every quote you find to justify one thing, there are several others to condemn it. The bible is screwy that way. Part of the problem is that people want to pick and choose their messages out of it. It has to be taken in the context it was written 2,000 years ago. Times were different and people had a different view back then. Also, keep in mind that the bible consists of 2 separate books... the old testament (pre-Jesus and the new, written 30 years after Jesus died by his few remaining apostles who were at that time old men relying on memory because most of the eye witnesses to the miracles were themselves dead).

Bottom line, do what works for YOU AND YOUR WIFE. Don't get hung up on bible quotes, what society says or even what a small group of people might say is right or wrong. As long as you and your wife love one another and follow your vows, that should really be enough. Life is too short to let others ruin your fun.

As long as what do isn't hurting anyone, where is the harm?

Oh yeah... like MW said, no bible bashing here just trying to put things in a clearer light.

As a side note, my wife and I have gone to marriage seminars put on by our church and used to help lead the annual engagement classes (required attendance for anyone wanting to marry in the church). In fact, our specialty was the "sex talk". Bottom line, sex is encouraged by the church in a marriage (even some of the kinky stuff though they won't admit it). Couples that laugh and play together have a higher rate of staying together!

23. js11756

js11756 Senior Member

Local Time:
    An interesting conversation for a Tuesday morning.

Looking at the whole chapter, we see Paul believes:

The world is ending soon
    It is better to not have sex, then to have sex
    Sex is only ok inside of marriage
    If you will give into the temptation to have sex it is ok to marry though it would be better to remain unmarried
    Even when married, only have sex to prevent tempation
    Never get divorced
    Any man who marries will have troubles in life
    Marriage will divide your attention from God.

So - based on all of this, I am hesitant to use this as a guide to my life.

I believe it is good to be married. I believe it is good to devote yourself in part to your wife and family (not neglecting God, yourself and community).

How does chastity fit it? Well, it is fun and is a activity between my wife and myself. The 'system' helps me accomplish more then I would without it. I interact more with my wife then I would without it. I am not harmed, but rather it fulfills needs that would remain unfulfilled.

A theme often heard in Christian teachings is sex is sinful and is something that should only be done when necessary. I think Christianity looses more people because of that. IMHO sex is no more sinful then eating. Just as you can not break into someones house and eat their food, there are boundaries around acceptable sexual behavior (rape, infidelity, etc).

Also realize that the bible is a man's interpenetration of God's will written in the context of the times. You can pick passages to support anything, and others to refute the same.

Enjoy life! If it give you a thrill when you are locked and she is holding the key, go for it! There is nothing inconsistent in that with Christianity. There are those who will agree, and those who will not; who cares. Beware of those who will make you feel guilty- they often have a need to control others via faith and would probably be happy whipping your ass for your sin's. It builds themselves up in their eyes.

Peace.

js

24. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    xcitex,

So I'll start by saying I'm totally non-religious at this point in my life. Some might call me a "recovering catholic". I think I'm fully recovered, thank you! ;-p

My own religious beliefs aside, I'm a "big picture" kind of guy. If I'm interpreting a law, policy (or a gospel for that matter), I'm more interested in the spirit or intent, than the actual words. Let's face it, the Bible was written 2000 years ago by some semi-literate old men, relying on fond memories. Then, they were rewritten, translated, and updated - often by people with their own agendas.

My opinion is that the responsible thing is to do your best to understand the spirit (no pun intended) of your religious beliefs, and not sweat the individual passages of the bible so much.

In my personal (non-believing, non-practicing) view of Christianity, hell yes BDSM fits. It's an activity that brings you closer to your wife - IE strengthens your marriage. I support BDSM on the "Family Values" platform! ;-p :sign0007:

mikecb

25. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Good morning gang. Thank you for all your responses. First and foremost I sincerely appreciate all the "non Bible bashing" comments. I should have put more emphasis on the actual verse than the Bible it self. It is funny though we just heard a message the other day about how some people will try to put the meaning on scripture that makes what they want ok. Now with that said contrary to some of the comments I am lucky to belong to a church/faith where sexuality in a marriage is not only accepted, it is encouraged. JS11756 brings up some great points in that the Bible does say if you marry expect problems. This is what this whole conference is about we are attending. However the modern day twist on that passage is that marriage takes work so don't expect to have everything magically fall into place just because you get married. I firmly believe there is plenty of truth to the Bible's laws on sexual impurity OUTSIDE of marriage. Of course that is my views, based on my faith, based on my experiences. I think of all he mistakes I have had o deal with in regards to relationships that had I not just jumped in the sack right away I would have seen what the girl was all about up front. LOL Now on the flip side I have ALWAYS belived that what ever is shared between husband and wife that is mutually accepted and shared and that does not involve anyone else is sacred in the terms of the marriage. After all the Bible does say the two shall become one flesh. This describes the act of love making and sex.

I guess in short I really was not looking for acceptance in this passage I just thought the passage itself was kind of unique to the whole situation at hand. And yes, newsub4a, it does say the wife's body belongs to me. To which my wife replied, "you can have all my body anytime. But you will most likely refrain more if your are locked up" and of course with that the giggle. LOL

I don't believe for a second that God ever intended for us not to enter into marriage. I think this series of passages is more of a warning to lt us all know that marriage will have ups and downs and it should not be entered into carelessly. After all for those who follow all the scriptures we know God created woman from man so that the two would be together.

Now as Mistress Watchful pointed out, as well as others, the Bible was written many years before most of modern day events. Ironically this past weekend we discussed this very fact. There are far to many people who live their life trying to live out the crazy 619 rules of the Bible. There is even a guy who wrote a book in the very fact of his attempt to live his life for one year under such pretenses. He realized it is near impossible. I think the Bible/Religion is more to be read, thought/prayed upon, then used to help your current situation, not fit it. With this said I have met plenty of crazy Bible belt people who unfortunately have tainted the religious views for many. for those effected in some way please know I am sorry for you and that is NO WAY a representation of what the Bible or God's ways are about. You have heard the phrase about people living in glass houses. Well let's just say one day there will be tons of glass shard to clean up. Well sorry fot he long post but I just wanted to say thanks again and to clarify that I was just looking for opinions on this, not trying to convert anyone. LOL

In the spirit of the post God bless and have a great day!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice