Her Display II

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Mash2214, Apr 13, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    6:59 AM
    This morning already started with a little bit of excitement. Before Miss Shelly went for her shower she said to me. “ We’re having guests for dinner tonight. Bill and Leana are coming over, so have everything prepared including yourself.” Her words excited me and made me wet. It’s been awhile since I’ve had a Doctor do a house call.

2. Penney

Penney Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    7:59 AM
    Oh goodie....What's for dinner? Haha... What I'm really curious about is what's for desert. This means you will have another tale to post for those of us not luck enough to have the doctor make house calls.

sissy_connie likes this.
  3. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    1:59 PM
    Looking forward to read your report of the night

Penney likes this.
  4. sissy_connie

sissy_connie Long term member

professional
    Local Time:
    8:59 AM
    New to thread...and i too hope we will get an update soon :)

Mash2214 likes this.
  5. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Well sorry I can’t tell you what’s for “Desert” it’s only 1:30 here. But I can tell you that Dinner will be Smoking. I’m cooking everything in the smoker. Shikabobs with chicken and lamb, seasoned potatoes smoked also and an assortment of vegetables seasoned with flavoured oils, and endless supply of white and red wine or other cocktails. For desert I’m making “Apple Crisp “. I hope this helps answer your questions.

slave_m likes this.
  6. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Since your new here may I say Welcome I appreciate you taking time to read about my life in Chastity.

7. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Miss Shelly arrived home at 6:00 an hour before our guest were to arrive. Everything was ready, I was cleaned, groomed and excited. Our supper was almost done. Miss Shelly went and had a shower To freshen up and get dressed. We she came out of the bedroom I almost came on the spot. She looked so hot in a Red corset that just covered her breasts and a black garter belt and stockings. She wore no panties to cover her smooth hairless womanhood. As she wrapped a skirt around her self she told me that my clothed were on the bed and to go get dressed.
    I was surprised when I say a pink lace thong, a pair of jeans and a dress shirt. It wasn’t what I expected as I got dressed just as our guests were arriving.
    We had a very enjoyable dinner and visit as we all visited like old friends. The dinner was nice but it was obvious that they had come for dessert, and I don’t mean apple crisp. I cleaned off the table as the relaxed in the living room than I served them an after dinner beverage. Everyone was comfortable when Miss Shelly said “ The reason that Bill and Leana are hear tonight is because Bill and I have been talking about dreams and fantasies that we have. To night we’re going to make one of Bills dreams a reality. Bills dream or fantasy is to take a young man over his knee and tan his backside till he cries.” As I heard her words I cringed slightly and I could feel my cage tighten. She than looked directly at me “ You may not be young but you are younger than Bill” they both laughed as I stood in silence and Leana also said nothing.
    I placed as chair in the middle of the room as ordered to. Bill took his place on the chair, I took my place beside him. He undid my jeans and lowered them, when he lowered my panties a scream of precum was obvious. Miss Shelly commented and laughed that i may not be so excited after.
    As I layed over his lap I felt embarrassed almost like a little boy that had done something wrong. He secured me down and layed his hand on my bum. And started the spanking, It hurt but was tolerable, over and over again he struck my backside with his strong hand I lost count at the number of times he spanked me, my eyes were starting to get wet as tears were starting to form. The spanking stopped momentarily as Miss Shelly handed him something. It was a hair brush. As he applied the hair brush to my backside the pain intensified and my tears started to flow, he had accomplished his goal as I whimpered on his lap.

The spanking was over as I stood in the middle of the room with my pants and panties at my ankles, my bum glowing and moisture still dripping from my cage. Everyone was looking at me and smiling, I felt uncomfortable and embarrassed as Miss Shelly broke the silence by saying. “ We can all see that Bill did a fine job , now you should kneel down in front of him and thank Him” I was startled by what I heard. She than said to Bill “You wouldn’t mind having your cock sucked on after all that hard work now would you “

I was slightly relieved when I heard Bill say “That’s not necessary, he doesn’t have to do that”

Miss Shelly responded “ He would love to, every man enjoys a good BlowJob once in awhile “ they all enjoyed a chuckle as Bill looked at Leana as though he was asking for her approval. The normally quiet Leana Said while still chuckling
    “ If you want a BlowJob than go for it, you know I’m not going to do it “

Bill stood as I knelt in front of him. He slowly undid his pants and lowered them. I took ahold of his boxers and slowly slid them down, if this was something that Leana didn’t do than it had probably been a long time since anyone had sucked on him. His cock was uncut and flaccid as I raised it up with my hand and took it completely into my mouth. I kept him completely in my mouth stimulating him as he grew. I placed one hand on his testicals and caressed them as I like having done to me and my other hand on his bum and gently gave him the oral pleasure he so desperately needed. When his cock was fully erect it was larger than I expected it to get, not so much in length but in girth it filled my mouth. I wanted to please him as I tried to take him into my throat. It took a few tries but I succeeded. The girls were cheering me on like cheerleaders at a football game
    I removed my mouth almost completely than buried him deep inside me till my lips touched his testicals. Over and over again I sucked on him till his moment approached and he gave me my reward, it had been awhile since he had cum as he filled my mouth. I continued to suck on him gently until he started to soften and I removed my mouth.

Miss Shelly who had been standing beside me than kissed me on the cheek and did something very strange. She put some tape over my mouth than helped me to my feet and sent me to the corner. This was wear I remained until our guest were ready to leave. When they were leaving Leana caressed my sore bum and whispered into my ear “You made me so Wet Thank You “. Bill simply gave my bum another hard slap and said nothing.

I spent the next hour in the corner till Miss Shelly was ready for bed, still excited and wet ,desert was definitely the best part of the evening.

locked17, iome343, mrfelix and 6 others like this.
  8. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Wow, amazing. I'm sure that made you feel so very submissive and controlled by Miss Shelly.

9. Penney

Penney Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    7:59 AM
    That was some dessert! The main course sounded yummy, but the dessert was scrumptious. Thank you for sharing it. :)

10. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    It has been a very quite week since our dinner party. Miss Shelly has been preoccupied with work and some family issues so she hasn’t taken any time to tease me or stimulate my backside. Having the break from my dinner reddening has been nice. I have still been tending to her needs of massages, foot rubs and taking care of every detail around our home.

Yesterday evening she did comment to me that I’ve been such a good boy so she was going to treat me. She gave me a very relaxing back massage last night she even gave my pleasure hole a few licks which I’ve always enjoyed. When I turned over onto my back her property was damp from the pleasures that I had received. Miss Shelly looked at me than told me to just relax for a few minutes that she would be right back. When she returned I was almost asleep. She woke me by putting a blindfold on me and surprised me by removing my cage completely. She also secured my hands to the massage table so I wouldn’t be allowed any unauthorized touching. What she said next excited me. She said “ I don’t want you to see yourself erect” I could feel myself erect but as she said I couldn’t see it. She than took a warm cloth and washed me. It felt great as her hands gently caressed me. After I was clean she surprised me once again by saying. “ I’m going to deepthroat my property a few times that is if you don’t mind “ I couldn’t respond fast enough for her to suck on me has become very rare, but she has never deepthroated me before. I wanted so bad to see her mouth swallow me but the stupid blindfold prevented me. I felt her lips touch my testicals. She did it !!!! Again she went all the way down. I was getting close to releasing my cum into her mouth when she stopped.

She than gave me a passionate kiss, I could taste myself on her lips. She whispered into my ear. “Have a good night little boy see you in the morning.” She walked out of the room,and turned out the light. I was alone for the night, uncaged with a huge hardon that I couldn’t see or touch. It was a long but enjoyable night.

iome343, Neckscarf, slave_m and 8 others like this.
  11. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    It was a nice feeling to spend the night without being Locked. It had been along time that I almost forgot what it felt like to have a nocturnal erection. Even though I couldn’t see it or touch it. I still knew it was their.

When Miss Shelly got up she reinstalled my cage and untied me and life continued as normal. Well normal for us anyway.

Panda2010, iome343, Jblocked and 4 others like this.
  12. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    I just came off the longest unlock period since we started -- more recent nocturnal erections than total erections over the last year! A lot of caged throbbing last night. The reminder of what we're missing only makes the cage sweeter....

Love&Passion and Mash2214 like this.
  13. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Last night Miss Shelly had some friends over. These would be by definition Vanilla friends. I wasn’t home until later when some of them were starting to leave . It was late so after giving her a light massage we went to bed.

I got up early this morning to cleanup the Kitchen, bathroom and the rest of the house after the party last night. Miss Shelly just went about getting ready for her day without saying or really even acknowledging that I was their. That was until she was driving away. She called me and said. “Thanks for cleaning up, now go get 4 spanking instruments and apply 10 strokes preside per instrument now. Repeat every Hour till I get home tonight.”

She should be home around 8:00. 10 hours from now or 800 strokes later. It’s going to be an interesting day.

GripOfChaos, slave_m, mrfelix and 2 others like this.
  14. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    Love the way She thinks of you and keeps you busy. What 4 instruments have you chosen ?

Mash2214 likes this.
  15. mrfelix

mrfelix mrfelix

Arizona
    Local Time:
    5:59 AM
    Love reading of your adventures Mash. You have a very talented and involved Mistress who has mastered the sexual usage of her personal slave in ways that I have never thought of. You both are obviously enjoying the hell out of your relationship, making it such fun to follow along. I can't wait for more fun with your doctor. My best to Miss Shelly.

Penney and Mash2214 like this.
  16. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    A16CB500-4B47-484F-87F1-02F82E83D812.jpeg
    I picked the implements before she told me what was going to happen. Starting with the paddle.

Sexy Slave 69 and JiL like this.
  17. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Thanks for your comments they are appreciated. Being together for almost all our lives and when we started into the Chastity/ serving lifestyle I gave her a long list 5 pages of possibilities of what she could do to me.( to make things easy for her ) I’m starting to think she wants to cross everything off the list. To bad I can’t remember what I wrote down almost 8 years ago.

I also can’t wait to get together with Bill and Leana again. I have a hard time calling him Doctor HaHa

18. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    The tanning of my backside has come to an end. A total of ten hours self spanking every hour. It’s been a long time since I’ve been spanked like this I had forgot how much it hurts as the day goes on. I didn’t want to upset Miss Shelly so I made sure not to hold back at least to much. I sent a picture to her as she is almost home for the evening. Some people don’t like when you post nudity here so I’ll post it in my pictures.

19. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    10:59 PM
    That 3rd spanking item looks like a meat tenderiser!

20. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Ha. Well I guess in some ways it is. Miss Shelly likes it because it’s small and light weight so that she can carry it in her purse. It also really stings when she tenderizes her meat. Ha

She was very pleased with the results and rubbed oil into my back and tenderized backside.

Rectrix likes this.
  21. Needtobechaste

Needtobechaste Submissive male who needs to be chaste.

Sales
    Seattle, WA
    Local Time:
    Mash, every time you post that you are pleasuring another man I want to try it myself. I do not know why it comes over me so much, but it does! I am certainly under the spell of the dominance of your Lovely Miss Shelly and Her regimen for you.

Sexy Slave 69 and Mash2214 like this.
  22. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    It’s been awhile since I posted partly because I’ve been very busy, and I knew this next post would be a long one.

I can no longer say that I am a happy chaste 55 year old male. I had a birthday so I’m now 56, everything else still applies. A few days before my birthday which was over a week ago Miss Shelly asked me as she was leaving for work, what I wanted for my birthday. She said I’ll give you what ever you want. When she said this I became instantly excited and the gears started turning of what it is that I would want the most. She slowed me down a little when she said “I’m Not giving you a Blow Job and Your not sticking my property into me, have a great day “

I gave a lot of thought to what I wanted and when she came home at night after dinner and I Good foot rub I told her that I wanted “ An Ivey Type Tease”. She said nothing with a bewildered look on her face as I continued rubbing her feet. She than went to bed to do some reading while I cleaned up the kitchen.

Saturday the 21st after lunch she told me to cleanse myself and come to the massage room. I had a hard time containing my excitement as I prepared myself my cage tight and I was wet at anticipation of what she had planned.

When I entered the massage room she had me lay on the workout bench, she fastened my legs to the spreader bar and tied my hand to my knees, she than had me pull my legs up while she tied them to the bar at the top. She secured me to the bench with two large belts and tied a blindfold over my eyes. I struggled slightly in my bindings but their was no way I could get free. I was secured on my back with my legs lifted and spread hiding nothing and exposing everything.

Miss Shelly than said “ I did some reading on your Ivey Tease, I’m going to give you what you asked for. I’m going to tease you until you can’t stand it any longer, and milk you completely dry, I hope your comfortable because your going to be here a long long time.” I was surprisingly comfortable and extremely excited. She than removed my cage but was unable to remove the ring do to the sudden growth, my excitement was showing. She than spent along time just gently caressing me running her nails over me and gently pinching me. Her touch was driving me crazy. She would occasionally give my cock a few strokes just to keep it hard but not nearly enough to satisfy me. I wanted so bad for her to continue stroking me as I pushed my hips up towards her but she only gave me the same casual stokes.
    She stopped her teasing of me and left the room. When she returned I felt her lubing up my bum and pouring lube on my hard cock. She also placed something on my stomach. She slide two fingers into me and took ahold of my hardness and stoked it. It felt fantastic as I was getting closer and closer. She stopped again, I was ready to beg for an orgasm but said nothing. She than placed her hand around the base of my cock applied more lube and slide her hand off. Over and over she did this only giving me upward strokes, she had definitely done her home work and read Miss Ivey’s Tease. It felt good at first as she continued to move her fingers inside me. After a few minutes of her upward stroking I was starting to thrust upwards trying to get her to move downwards, my actions were corrected quickly with a wooden spoon to my backside. She continued stroking me upward, I had had enough and even begged “Please let me come “ all I heard was laughter. She continued On and On I finally begged her to stop stroking my cock, she laughed some more and continued. Tears were flowing down my cheeks when she finally stopped. I took a deep breath as I relaxed after the agonizing stoking.

My rest was short lived as a vibrator was inserted into me and switched on. She manovered it until it was stimulating my prostrate. It felt good as the vibrator hummed away, if only she would stoke me now I could finally have my release but that wasn’t going to happen. I only felt her hands on my testicals as she milked the cum out of me. After about the fourth time of small droplets coming out of me I Politly asked “ Can you Please remove the Vibrator “ her response was simple but clear “ You don’t want to cum ?” I said nothing. The milking continue on and on as I had nothing left to give the vibrator and her caressing of my testicals had become very uncomfortable. Finally it stopped. Miss Shelly than simply asked me “ Do you want to Cum anymore “ I begged her that I didn’t want to cum anymore. Her response was simply “Good “ as she took the container and poured the contents of my milking into my mouth and taped my mouth shut with duct tape. She untied me and removed my blindfold, she also very easily removed the ring of my cage from my flaccid cock. She told me I could rest for a few minutes that she would come and get me for the rest of my birthday present.

As I watched her walk out of the room I was scared at what else she had planned, I was also sorry that I had asked for her to tease me like she did. I had never imagined that it would have been as difficult as it was.

She came back a few minutes later and led me into the living room. What I say their would make anyone hard. Terrie was sitting on the couch in the nude gently stroking her self. She looked right at me and said. “Since it’s your Birthday I’m going to deep throat you than you get have your way with me “

Miss Shelly quickly said “Come on stoke your self, get it hard “ I took my flaccid cock in my hand and started stoking it, nothing happened. As I looked at Terries wetness I continued to stoke myself. Nothing happened. Terrie sat forward on the couch licking her lips and said “Come on big boy I want your hard cock in my mouth” I changed hands and did everything I could to get hard and still Nothing happened. Miss Shelly finally said “If you can’t get that thing hard than let’s lock it back up” she reinstalled my cage and escorted me to the bed room to stand in the corner. As she walked away from me she kissed me on the cheek and said “Happy Birthday, Terrie needs me “

As I stood alone in the corner I kept thinking of the words “ Be careful what you ask for “

CmonC, Jasmic68, bethanise and 18 others like this.
  23. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    1:59 PM
    amazing adventure, Miss Shelley can always be a step forward

24. mrfelix

mrfelix mrfelix

Arizona
    Local Time:
    Great birthday story from my favorite blogger. Mistress Shelly gets more amazing with each new adventure. I am sooo jealous.
    Happy birthday Mash.

25. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I can honestly say I got what I asked for. Not sure if I’d ask for it again, thanks for your kind words I’ll pass them on to her. Maybe I’ll get Luck. just kidding.

spider203 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice