No-cage chastity ?

Discussion in 'Chastity in vanilla life' started by PrincesseLouise, Jul 18, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. PrincesseLouise

Local Time:
    9:31 PM
    Hi everyone,

My boyfriends, who's in his cage while I'm at work mostly, has just found a new job.

This job requires him to be away from home (until we decide to move together again) 5 days, then back home for 4 days. This rythm for 5 months.

Since he will have to take a plane everytime to leave and to come back, I'm looking for a solution to ensure he doesn't touch his (my, actually) man toy, that would change from the stainless steel cage, which is very comfortable according to what he says.

The solution requires to go through airport security without issue, remain not visible, and to remain clean. Just wanting to make sure he doesn't play without being allowed.
    Plastic chastity cages are not an option, as we've tried and it's neither clean, not comfortable for him (sometimes even causing pain and brun by rubbing his sensible skin).

I have thought about allowing him only black boxers and not washing them until he comes back home so I can check whether he's had bad thoughts or erections without being allowed.

Do you have any other suggestions that could help or that could inspire me please ?
    Thank you in advance,

@PrincesseL0uise

2. Rider9

Rider9 Locked4her

Slovenia, Europe
    Local Time:
    My suggestion would obviously be plastic cages. Hygiene is more difficult but if he comes home every 5 days, he could clean himself then properly.
    But if plastic is not an option for you I don't have any real suggestions.

About boxers I don't see a point as he can just remove them...

ugams and PrincesseLouise like this.
  3. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    3:31 PM
    Require him to relock immediately after clearing security and send you a picture. While he's gone Skype him randomly to assure he remains locked. If he's honorable this should be enough. No cage is foolproof, but on the penis of an honest submissive it provides enough emotional support and deterrence to protect your property.

4. PrincesseLouise

Local Time:
    I guess this is gonna be the way, yup. Random proof requirement should be enough to guarantee both real locking and mental honesty from him, forcing him not to try to cheat. Highly dissuasive.

Thanks to you both for your replies :)

5. Rider9

Rider9 Locked4her

Slovenia, Europe
    Local Time:
    Use of aditional numbered plastic locks you can ensure he is not unlocking himself if he has the key.

Northernboy and Rectrix like this.
  6. occorics

occorics Long term member

computer-science
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    i'm kept chaste by hypnosis only, no device at all. Depending on what suggestions my Owner gives me, i'm unable to touch at all or will stop when i reach the edge.
    it might require a bit of training and repetition, but maybe it's an option for you...

Digital and sissy_connie like this.
  7. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    8:31 PM
    ooh i wud like to be kept like that.

8. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    8:31 PM
    Get skype or some other kind of chat thing.. then he show you him locking himself back up when he gets off the plane.

I'd just make him put up with a plastic cage or better yet even wear his metal one anyway the TSA aren't going to do much more than look at it.. and if he's making the flights frequently the novelty for them will soon wear off.

ugams likes this.
  9. PrincesseLouise

Local Time:
    Thanks for all of the replies guys.

I'm quite curious about the hypnosis option. This could make the whole relationship and its conditions different and hassle-free regarding cheating, colleagues, erections and ultimately... 100% chastity and obedience on my only command.

Thanks for the reply ! That's probably what I'm gonna do, with the random pics, as suggested above. As for the public humiliation, this is not something we both wanna go into. Better keep this for us two only, for everyone's comfort. Even with our friend, at the restaurant, or wherever else, he gets to keep the dominant role in society. He knows this is just for appearances. This is reminded to him as soon as we both get back home, back to reality of female supremacy as I like it. :)

ugams, Narciso and sissy_connie like this.
  10. sissy_connie

sissy_connie Long term member

professional
    Local Time:
    I have a Holy Trainer but i love the feminisation/sissification files of Goddess Gracie...i am totally addicted and oftentimes will listen all night to her files which i loop. Hypnosis. Some of her files emphasize staying chaste without the need for a cage. Titles such as "No more Diddles"..."Limp Clitty Humiliation" "Sissy Shame Dissolver".......and also many of her newer files. Here is the hyperlink
    http://www.goddessgracie.com/?zx=8422c19acdb0f320

Her files can be purchased on www.warpmymind.com

If anyone wants to know more...contact me.

Cassie Jane and PrincesseLouise like this.
  11. JosieLynn Jewell

JosieLynn Jewell Long term member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    I know you wrote about plastic cages not being an option, and cite cleanliness and comfort as the reasons for not using them. I think you might find what I've designed to be a good option - it's a plastic cage that is designed like the metal cages with rings and bars instead of a tube.

I've published many of the models that you can print at home with a 3D printer here at the Mansion, but I also have them posted to Shapeways to allow them to print them and send them to you. I'm currently in the middle of prototyping the next version (big thread here), and would offer you the option to send me your sizing and requirements, and I'd be happy to post a combination that matches the sizes to Shapeways, and you can consider him a "beta tester" (and a beta male, right?). Message me if you're interested!

12. occorics

occorics Long term member

computer-science
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hypnosis can be an amazing training aid, especially in combination with chastity. Being horny makes me feel much more submissive and hypnosis has taught me to like that more than cumming. When i'm given the choice, i beg to stay chaste most of the times.
    If your are interested, there's a link to my blog in my signature, where i write about my training...

PrincesseLouise likes this.
  13. PrincesseLouise

Local Time:
    We don't have a 3d printer but he's been wanting one for a while now. Might be the time to buy one for Christmas in advance... He'd be happy to have his little toy, but not wondering how I'm going to use it...

Maybe even choose a printer in a kit forum. He would have to build it himself, not knowing what's waiting for him...

I'll let you know if you can help me. That's very kind from you :)

14. Bonobo

Bonobo Long term member

Local Time:
    We currently practice chastity on the honor system. The reality is any device can be defeated with enough time and determination. We have talked about purchasing a device and I am sure one day it will happen, however my job will prevent 24/7 locking so there will still be some honor system involved. For us it has been about 18 months and I have never cheated. My Domme would know if I cheated as I can’t hide the sub drop from her and it lasts for days.

Guas and PrincesseLouise like this.
  15. JosieLynn Jewell

JosieLynn Jewell Long term member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    You're very welcome - I can upload the models you need to my store on Shapeways and they can print it for you and ship it to you if you're not ready to jump into owning a 3D printer yet.

16. Tommundelein

Tommundelein Member

Unites States; Illinois; Chicago Metro
    Local Time:
    2:31 PM
    For your consideration - I was in voluntary non-caged chastity for about 6-8 week’s a couple of years ago at the beginning of a Mistress/submissive relationship. For the first couple of weeks it was difficult, but after that it became easier with each passing day. While it worked for me, I am sure non-caged chastity is not for everyone. If this makes any sense for your relationship with your boyfriend over the next 5 months, maybe something to discuss with him. Good luck.

17. Muzzo4you

Muzzo4you Bored and looking to find a play partner

NC, USA
    Local Time:
    @PrincesseLouise

You could require him to use a knock-off like this one - until you make a decision to take up JosieLynn's offer. Then, just swap out the metal lock for a plastic one, attach a numbered tab and then send him off to go thru TSA. Random pics from him during his week are an obvious requirement for your benefit :) until he's return for your physical inspection. Have fun!!

device:
    https://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot...&orderId=87060030270265&productId=32829219131

plastic lock:
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/US-SHIP-Ac...th+Diamond&_from=R40&rt=nc&_trksid=m570.l1313

18. PrincesseLouise

Local Time:
    Hi, seems like your aliexpress link doesn't work. I guess it's a standard plastic one, like the one we already have but don't use anymore.
    I'm still thinking, I'm keeping Josie's offer under hand for later. I'm going to try mental conditioning by preparing him for some time before, without his cage. I can always tell if he actually emptied himself or not by the size of his balls anyways :)

slave_m and Tommundelein like this.
  19. Muzzo4you

NC, USA
    Local Time:
    @PrincesseLouise

Sorry.... try this approach instead on https://www.aliexpress.com and search with:
    Resin Small Male Chastity Device

My thoughts were to put him into the red&black item, and swap in the plastic lock --- then he'll not be able to 'empty himself' while away from you.
    :)

Tommundelein likes this.
  20. PrincesseLouise

Local Time:
    Found it ! That's actually a really, really really, really good option ! Thanks a lot for the discoveries !

Do you use a plastic lock like this one yourself ? I wanna know how it wears with time and everyday showers. But that's definitely a very good option, love it !

ugams likes this.
  21. Muzzo4you

NC, USA
    Local Time:
    @PrincesseLouise

So happy those links lead you to what you're desiring (requiring!) for him. And, swapping out the metal lock for the plastic means that TSA doesn't know anything unless he's required to go thru the body scanner (I've not while wearing it - yet!) and even then they 'may not' know it is there.

It wears fine and I only use with the plastic lock so I've never worried about showers, etc. In fact, it works great when swimming (pool, ocean) since there is no impact from chlorine or salt. As others have informed elsewhere on CM, it is quite comfortable -- and when you make him get a PA you just swap out the base with the PA 'hook' --- win win!

Do let us all know how you make out with keeping him 'in line'. :) Glad to be of assistance!

22. male_pet

male_pet Junior Member

Local Time:
  23. beltwaybound

beltwaybound Junior Member

Local Time:
    Another option - you can use a bluetooth-controlled lock. After he goes through security, have him put the device back on, and put the key to the device in a small box and lock the box with the bluetooth lock. You are the "owner" of the lock and you can grant him temporary "guest" access to unlock it one time when you want to. There are several brands - Masterlock makes one, Dog and Bone, Noke...
    I have a few extra locks that I don't need and would be happy to send one to you.

Tommundelein likes this.
  24. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:31 PM
    You could try a symbolic cage. A base ring that locks on the balls.

Let’s face facts...nothing can keep him from cumming or orgasming. Even with immediate proof pics, if he’s allowed enough privacy to put a device back on, he’s alone enough to quick yank. Not to mention a wand vibe can usually get the job done on the cage if give enough time.

A locked ball ring gives him something to think about before he tries and if it’s fidelity you are worrying about, he’d have to explain to his partner why his balls were locked up.

Airport security might be set off, he just had to explain that he has body jewelry, a bit embarrassing but they won’t make him pull down his pants or anything.

Good luck

Tommundelein likes this.
  25. John

John Member

Local Time:
    Consider measuring his cum how much in volume if it decrease he has cheated. Punish him! You soon will find a pattern how much. If you want him to feel like you are observing him at all times put him in thong panties no boxers allowed. I would guarantee you will be on the top of his mind. For me it worked like chastity

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice