Rachels Trip

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Rachel, Jul 31, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. Sissy_Aline

Sissy_Aline Senior Member

Local Time:
    3:57 AM
    And that's what a relationship becomes - trust, knowledge, sharing - and not being scared. Think opposite of glaciation and more volcanic activity. They move quicker - except the time spent that may move too quickly. :)

2. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Oh Sissy Aline if i only had the power to switch the two. The speed of a volcano before i see them and galciation during thier visit.

Rachel

3. Rachel

Local Time:
    Well today is the big day, :jumping0045:didn't think it would ever arrive. Zero hour is 3 PM. It is gonna be a wonderful couple days. It will be interesting to see my wife's reaction to all of this. Time is moving as slow as a sailboat on a windless sea.

Rachel

4. Rachel

Local Time:
    Well as you all know i went down to Susie's place to meet MM and Rick on Tuesday. The trip got off to a rough start when i got 20 minutes away from home and realized i forgot my boobs :confused0068:. This put me behind the eight ball as i knew what time MM and Rick were to arrive and i wanted to be there and dressed by the time they got there. Anyway i got there ahead of them but not by much and i was still changing into Rachel when they walked in the door.

Susie went out for some cheesesteak sandwiches for supper. They were very good. After eating we played with some of MM's implements. At one point she made me kneel in a pan of rice which i didn't think was too bad, i had never had to do this. Then after what seemed like 10 minutes she asked me how i was doing and i said ok it didn't hurt too bad. Rachel has to think before she talks because then MM told me to pick up my knees and move them the pain was 10 fold as littlepet can attest to as he was on the phone with MM. Screams ensued and i couldn't get to the happy place in my head soon enough. i don't know how long MM made me remain there, i do know it really really hurt. i don't remember if i begged MM to let me up or if she just decided to let me up. All i know is i was happy to hear the words, "you can get up now Rachel". THANK YOU MISTRESS. At some point the pin on my birdlocked broke. When MM saw this she ask susie if she had any duck tape. Ever helpful susie said, "yes i do Mistress". Well will you get it for me we can't have any loose sissy clitties around here all night. With that MM tucked me and taped my sissy clitty up like a mummy that was on it's way to the inside of the great pyramid and never gonna see the light of day again. The thing i found most amazing about this is when you go to the bathroom it sounds just like a woman peeing. i imediately thought how embarrassing that sound would be in a mens room.

When it was time for bed Mistress decided i should sleep on the floor at the foot of the bed she was in. The submissive in me thought, how nice. The not submissive part of me thought, susie gets a bed, MM and Rick get a bed, can't i at least have the couch? The little voice in my head that i am slowly learning to listen to said, "don't ask her that just shut up and lay down". Actually i felt quite content laying on the floor at her feet, it was like that's where i belonged and i was truely happy to be there. Around 3 AM i woke up to use the bathroom and on the way i past the couch. On the way back i thought i should sleep the rest of the time on the couch as the floor was getting hard. Then i heard the little voice again, that is gonna result in a whippin' best just to go back to the floor. So that's where i went and as soon as i got there i became content again and fell back to sleep with a smile on my face.

We got up MM untaped my sissy clit and susie made us some kick ass sausage gravy and biscuts. But now came a minor problem. You see MM told me the week prior to this she wanted to see "HER Rachel" on the beach in a bikini. i told her i didn't have a bikini and left it at that. Then i went to wal-mart and bought one on sale for only eight bucks. i wanted to suprise her when we got to the beach but being she had just untaped me a couple hours prior i didn't know what to do. i went to MM and said, don't ask why but will you re-tuck and re-tape me. She was only too happy. After she was done i went into the bedroom and changed putting my bikini on under Rachel's street clothes. When we got to the beach MM sat down in a chair and i ask her to just sit there and not to turn around. i went behind her took off my outer clothes and walked around to the front of the chair. Mistress smiled and said,"look at MY Rachel, isn't she cute". This caused me to smile, when Mistress is happy i am happy. Mistress and i went for a walk on the beach while Rick and susie did some surf fishing. Mistress and i were walking and talking as girls are want to do at the beach. While we were talking i got a little to pumped up and let the F word slip. i knew it was trouble before i got it all the way out as MM is trying to break me of that as it's not something sissies say. After i said it i looked in her eyes, there was fire shooting back at me. i knew she wasn't gonna let it slide do to the heat of the conversation. Then she said, "i guess you know you are gonna pay for that". i meekly replied, "yes Mistress", knowing full well i deserved what ever i got. When we got back to susies i guess i was not looking too happy and Mistress ask me what was wrong and i explained i was sorry for saying it and concerned about what was to come. i went into the bedroom and stripped and came back to the living room for my whippin'. MM only gave me 4 or 5 swats with her cutting board paddle but let me tell you it stung more then ever cause my butt was all wet from sweating at the beach.

Then it was off to my place...............more on that later

Rachel

5. Rachel

Local Time:
    MM had me drive home in Rachel mode. For me the highlight of the trip was when we stopped for gas. When i was filling up my truck a guy driving a tractor trailer cab checked me out as he drove out of the lot. The three of us, MM, pet and myself arrived at my place late in the afternoon. While we were waiting for Sherry to get home from work MM said she had a present for me and she handed me a beautifully wrapped box. i wanted to just rip it open but i took my time so i could savor the moment. When i opened the box it contained a black and white maids outfit, complete with black stockings with white tops, a corset to make it puff out, and a black and white tiara. MM said i could be a proper sissy at the gathereing :party-075:now. i couldn't wait to put it on. i was so happy it's hard to put it into words. Anyway i went straight into the bedroom and put it on. i felt so pretty, pampered, spoiled and special. When i came out to the living room MM smiled which made me one happy gurl. She said, "look at MY rachel, isn't she pretty"? i thanked her and pet and gave them each a hug and a kiss. i then ran to the bathroom and cried, i could feel it coming and i didn't want MM to see. MM came into the bathroom and ask me what was wrong. i told her i was just happy is all and i didn't want her and pet to see me crying but not to worry they were happy tears. MM ask me if i was gonna take it off before Sherry came home and i said no i want her to see it. When Sherry came in she said isn't that nice or something to that effect. i really did not want to take it off but we were going to our local watering hole for chicken wings for supper so i had to get out of rachel mode. i still want to wear it whenever i have the chance but i don't want to get it dirty before the party so i just open the closet door, look at it and wish i could wear it.

So after my shower it was off to the firehouse for supper. MM and pet said the wings were good and a good time was had by all. Upon returning home i ask Sherry if she was comfortable with MM playing with me, she said no i don't mind at all so MM got out some of her toys so Sherry could see some of the things we do. After some play i was getting tired so i layed down on the floor as close to MM's feet as i could get. i felt content and happy there and drifted off to sleep while the 3 of them chatted.

Thursday was our trip to Peddlers Village (see this link www.pedlersvillage.com )this was a big thing for me as i could spend the day shopping as Rachel. It's a really cool place filled with all kinds of little shops. MM picked out my clothes for the day and had me wear my brown flats. i so wanted to wear my sling back heels but at the end of the day i was glad for the flats as my feet hurt enough walking in them, i can only imagine how they would have felt in the heels. Thank you MM. We came home after shopping and i cooked marinated pork chops on the grill for dinner. After dinner we just sat around chatting. i was so longing for some play time with MM but nothing happened all night. i talked to MM about this on Friday morning after Sherry went to work. She said she didn't want to push anything on Sherry that she wasn't comfortable with. We all retired to bed at about 10:30. i also talked with Sherry about this and she said i told you i didn't mind anything you two wanted to do. Opportunity missed.

After Sherry went to work Friday MM wanted to play. She had me kneel at her feet and immedately applied the clover clamps to my nipples. Even with the nipple clamps on i was happy to be at her feet only getting up to get her or rick more coffee. i don't know why it makes me feel so happy to be at her feet but it certainly gives me a warm fuzzy feeling inside. Everytime i looked up at her she was looking at me just smiling like she is as happy to have me there as i am to be there. Then out of no where she says you know i have been thinking and she removed the clamps, it was such a nice pain. After the initial pain she just loves to rub and/or pinch them. As the pain turned to pleasure i started moaning she said don't be to happy i am gonna put them back on. She then told me to go kneel in front of the door. i figured i was gettin' one of those patended whippins that she loves so much, little did i know what was to come. She took the clover clamps, wrapped the chain around the door knob then applied one to each nipple and made me put my hands up as high on the door as i could reach. I wonder how long a sissy could stay in this position she said. Then i heard her walk away not knowing how long i would have to stay there. She returned in short order and all of a sudden i felt a whack from the cutting board paddle. This thing covers both cheeks with each strike and stings like mad. So there i am nipple clamp chain wrapped around the door knob with my hands sliding ever so slowly down the door knowing full well i couldn't move or my nipples would be forever held in those clamps. i have no idea how many i got i do know i was one wack from tearing my nipples off when she stopped. i also knew the only way to release me from this position was to remove the clamps. Having to keep my hands on the door i couldn't even rub my backside to relieve the burning sensation in my ass. It felt like it was getting hotter by the second and burned right to my soul, i was happy because i knew MM was happy at my plight. She removed the clamps to free me. i screamed and doubled over then came the rubbing of my nipples she loves so much. i completely forgot about my burning butt. After she re-applied the clamps she told me to go kneel in front of pet as he needed me. Things get a little foggy here. Either way the next thing i know his manhood is right in front of my face and i hear MM say what are you waiting for rachel. Well i don't have to be told twice when it comes to being on my knees to service a man as i do quite enjoy it. It's something about giving pleasure, receiving none and being subservient all at the same time. Pet has the perfect size penis for this, it is bigger then mine and i felt envious and can certainly see why MM desires him sexually. i so wanted to take him over the edge but as i wasn't told i could, i didn't. i felt sorry for him leaving him hanging on the edge when MM told me to stop. i felt sorry for myself too as i wanted to swallow him so bad just to taste him and have part of him inside me. Pet gave me a compliment as to my skill and thanked me for making him feel good. i felt so used in a good way and happy on the inside at being able to pleasure him so. MM said we still have to remove those clamps which by this time i had forgotten about while servicing pet. i crawled up on the couch and burried my face in MM's neck, she knows how i get when those clamps are removed and told me i had better not bite her. i said i just don't want the neighbors to hear my screams. Then w/o warning she removed them i immediately grabbed a pillow from the couch to stiffle my screams. i heard MM laugh and even through the fire in my nipples i was happy to hear her laugh, taking pride in her work. The next day my nipples were still tender and i could hardly stand to wear a shirt. i told MM this to which she replied that's good i like to be remembered.

We then packed up their stuff and they left for State College. It was a sad time for me as i watched them drive off. i thought it wouldn't be as bad this time as it was when susie and i left Virgina but it was just the same. Thank you both for a wonderful couple days.

MM's little helper
    Rachel

6. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    I have downloaded pictures into My albums of you rachel, susie and pet.
    I'll send you an email with one of you in your bikini, I am sure you'll want one of them!!

Mistress Michelle :sex020:

7. Rachel

Local Time:
    Yes i will Mistress i like the one with the sunglasses on. If you would have taken 12 i could have made a calander.

Rachel

8. NightSprite

NightSprite Senior Member

Local Time:
    7:57 AM
    Awww, don't you look sweet!

9. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    Sounds like such a wonderful time rachel ..it was a very nice visit all the way around.... it does take a few days to get over time spent with the Goddess Michelle and her wonderful pet (or more) about the same time it takes for your nipples to stop hurting lol iiiiiiieeeeeeee.... i will soooo miss being at the gathering but alas i will have some much needed kick back time on the cruise i guess things happen for a reason.:licking:

10. Rachel

Local Time:
    Thank you Night Sprite

Rachel

11. Rachel

Local Time:
    Less then a month now till i will be with MM and rick again. The stalgmite growth seems almost be at a stand still as the time crawls ever so slowly around the clock. i am back to not sleeping much again as the anticipation increases daily. i will soon be back at MM's feet feeling happy and content.

MM's sissy
    Rachel

12. Rachel

Local Time:
    Well as you all know yesterday was my birthday. When i was young i used to party for a week. Overtime that got cut down first to 3 days, then 2, then 1 now none. As Hank Jr. said, “the hangovers hurt more then they used to”.

Mistress and i were chatting on Friday when she ask me what i was doing for my b-day and i replied nothing. She said no nice dinner out, a movie or anything to which i replied, no nothing. She then told me that Rachel should find the time to take a nice candle lit bubble bath with a glass of wine and post my experience on the Mansion. So here it is.

i worked 6 hours doing some electrical work for a friend of mine. When i got home my wife had bought a really nice blouse for Rachel which was something i never expected. A friend of ours had gone salmon fishing so there was about 100 lbs of salmon fillets to be cut up and frozen. i did this in record time thinking about my bubble bath the whole time. My wife was working at the firehouse so i had the whole house to myself to just enjoy the experience.

i went into the bathroom and as i started running the water i became immediately aroused, well as much as my 3k would allow. i used quite a lot of bubble bath to get the maximum amount of bubbles. While the tub was filling got a glass of wine, though not being a wine drinker i failed to see why i needed one but that is what MM said i should do so i did. Then i lit 3 candles and placed them around the bathroom. i sank slowly down into the bubbles, savoring every inch of my body and mind slipping into the warm silky feeling water. My thoughts turned to MM, rick and Susie and the wonderful summer i had. Now if only my wife was home so she could see the happiness on my face. The bubbles were up to my ears and could hear them popping almost in time with all the thoughts in my head. It was as if i was at a ballroom dance show and the bubbles were the music and my thoughts were the dancers. It was then that i reached for my glass of wine i took a sip and let me tell you it was the best white zinfandel i had ever tasted. My thoughts went to MM straight away as i then knew why she told me to have a glass while i enjoyed the bubble bath. It seemed to heighten my senses and i noticed the aroma of the candles filling the room. My toes slipped above the bubbles and the contrast between the pure white bubbles and the pink toenail polish i was wearing made me feel sexy and so womanly. i felt like i was being pampered, spoiled, and the most important sissy in the world. It was then that i started rubbing my legs, which have been clean shaven ever since my trip to Virginia. They felt so silky and smooth and i felt happy and content but very much aroused. i wanted to masturbate so bad, if only i could orgasm this would be perfect, i thought. i have never been able to orgasm in my 3k but i thought maybe being so relaxed i could just from rubbing my prostrate from the outside and playing with my nipples like Dolly Ann does. i rubbed and rubbed while pinching my nipples taking a sip of wine every once in a while. i was so close sitting in the bubbles feeling like i was a queen but alas i couldn’t do it and this just left me really frustrated. i started my bath around 5:30 and it was now pretty dark outside and i noticed the flickering effect of the candles and how sweet they smelled. i was extremely horny yet completely relaxed and happy on the inside with my situation, dreaming of being with MM again. The water was getting cold compared to when i got in so i decided it was time to end my little slice of happiness. i pulled the plug on the tub but continued to sit there as i wanted to enjoy every last moment of luxury that i could. i stood up to dry off then picked up my wine glass which was now empty. i have been having wonderful thoughts lately of drinking MM’s nectar. It was then that i felt i had to pee and i heard MM say go ahead precious fill the glass and drink it while you think of me. So i did just that, ever so slowly thinking of MM as i drank. i then slipped on my nightie, blew out the candles and went to the fridge grabbed a Miller Lite. i retired to the living room still feeling the glow inside. It was as if the candles were still burning inside me making me feel all warm and fuzzy. i spent the rest of the night chatting with MM and rick on the puter about all kinds of things and that spoiled and special feeling never left. While we were chatting i told MM after she and rick stayed here on their visit and she slept in my bed when i went to bed the next night her scent was still in the bed and it gave me a warm, secure feeling. i couldn’t get close enough to my blankets for two nights. Both nights it was as if she was there with me. Oh how much i miss that now.

When MM told me she had to go i cried. They were a combination of sad and happy tears, sad cause my night in heaven was coming to a grinding halt, yet happy that MM knew how to give me one of the best b-days i ever had even though she was hundreds of miles away. i only wish everyone to have a b-day that makes you feel as good as my 54th made me.

Thank You MM for suggesting it and to both you and rick for spending my b-day with me. It was truly a day i will remember for years to come.

MM’s sweetpea
    Rachel

13. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    What a nice day you had rachel, I am sooo happy you enjoyed your birthday!!
    Even sissy girls need a pampering day. Maybe we will try to get you to have a nice day once a month, that should keep you focused.

Mistress Michelle :sex020:

14. Rachel

Local Time:
    Mistress you haven't been wrong yet. Maybe that is why i follow so blindly.

Where you lead me
    i do not know
    But where you lead me
    i shall go

Rachel

15. susie q

Local Time:
    Im glad you had a nice b/d rachel ....i dont have a bathtub ...waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..but i have a candle and a beer so whos complainig lol ..i can stick the lit candle up my pussy and let the hot wax drip on my locked balls..put my head in the toilet and pretend its MMs wonderful nectar ..blow bubbles hmmm sounds close enough ... mines in november so i'll keep that in mind lol :sad0147:

16. Rachel

Local Time:
    A while back MM explained to me the difference between punishment and discipline. i thought she was punishing me for something i did and felt bad as i didn't know what it could possibly have been. After it was over i ask her what i did wrong. She said sweetie that wasn't punishment that was discipline. Punishment is for something you did, discipline is to keep you focused. Who knew? Not me.

She also told me in the future to post all punishments and disciplines here.

Well yesterday she decided i needed some discipline. Why i do not know but that is up to her. She had me turn on my cam and wrap my clover clamps around the door knob. She then told me i was to get on my knees, spread my legs far apart, apply the clamps and put my hands behind my back. You are to stay there for 20 minutes and i will be watching and timing you. She then said now hop to it.

She had done this to me when she and rick visited and once since. Now let me tell you when you do this it only leaves about 3 inches between the door and the business end of the clamps. You cannot really move without causing the clamps to tighten. i had put in my butt plug earlier and i didn't tell her i was wearing it. She will find out when she reads this post. Sorry Mistress :anim_37:. After about 2 or 3 minutes of kneeling there i was focused on several different things. First came MM and how she always finds some time in her busy day to spend with me. Second came my wife and why i can't get my head around doing things like this in her presence. Third came rick and the new friend i have made there. It was then that i started feeling pre cum dripping into my panties. MM had ask me once if she thought i could cum just from having my nipples stimulated like DollyAnn does. i thought if i could stimulate my nipples by making the chains tight then loose over and over perhaps with the butt plug stimulating my prostrate i could. i started doing just that, tight, then loose, then tight and loose again. i started dripping copious amounts of pre cum. i kept this up for the rest of the time i was kneeling at the door thinking how happy i would make MM if i could cum from nipple stimulation. When MM finally told me my time was up i removed the clamps, what a rush. i reached up and pinched them as that is what MM does. At first they are so sensitive just touching them causing extreme pain. After a while though it takes more and more pressure to keep the pain level the same. It is a nice but excruciating pain all in one. MM said having fun sweetie. i don't know if fun is the correct word but i said yes because i could see MM smiling and hear her laugh at my predicament, even if it was only in my mind. Then she said now imagine that with a whippin' at the same time. When that was over i checked my panties, they were soaked and there it was a small spot of cum right in the middle. It wasn't much but you gotta start somewhere. i thought MM would be happy but when i told her she was not happy at all. i am not looking forward to this in real time but am sure it will happen when i get to Va. for the Gathering and i am sure i will no longer have to imagine the whippin' being added. MM said well i cannot control your orgasms YET. :love0038:

i thought about MM and my wife the rest of the day whenever my shirt would rub against my nipples so now i understand the "keep you focused" part of discipline. Thank you Mistress. In the end i felt happy but concerned the rest of the day.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

17. Rachel

Local Time:
    Just another saturday night, NOT. MM told me to take another bubble bath and think of her while i did. MM you didn't need to tell me that. Who else would i think of? No offense ment to any other Mistresses here but. Who else takes care of their sissy the way you do? Just enough simple sissy pleasures to make them feel really special even though we are hundred's of miles apart. Who else let's their sissy kneel and their feet just because it makes the sissy feel happy? Who else lets their sissy give their husband oral just cause it makes sissy happy? Who else tells their sissy to take a bubble bath cause sissies need pampering too? Who else i do not know, all i know is you allow me these simple pleasures and i cannot thank you enough for them. :love0063::love0038:

YOUR sweetpea
    rachel

18. Rachel

Local Time:
    For those that don't know MM has started turning me in a sissy direction. It started with her giving me a sissy maid outfit for the Gathering. i tried it on the day she gave it to me and have looked at it longingly almost every day since. i feel it's satiny softness and want to wear it so badly. It is just one of the many reasons that i can't wait to get back to Virgina and see MM and rick again. MM sure knows how to make you look forward to something special. After i took it off from the initial trial fit MM never told me i couldn't wear it till the Gathering but i just feel that since it was HER gift to me she and rick should be the first to see me in it for any length of time. i only hope she let's me wear it the first day there as the wait is killing me. That is her deceision however and i will respectfully wait till she tells me i am allowed the privledge of wearing it again. i know that when i put it on again it will be a special moment for me as you only get to put on something new the first time only once. i am sure it will drive me immediately into sub space and i will be the happiest sissy in the world when i come out to the living room curtsey to her and rick and then kneel in front of her at her feet where i feel so content. As i said before i have no idea how she knew this was in me but i am so glad she did. THANK YOU Mistress. i know i have told you that before but i just can't say it enough.

Yesterday i was feeling a bit low, quite a bit actually. i was talking with Mistress, well it was more like venting. i told her i would just like to snuggle up with a teddy bear and have a good sissy cry. i told her i had some errands to do later and she said well while you are out buy yourself a teddy bear. So guess what? Yeah, i did, lol. When i got home i layed on the couch with my new friend but i no longer felt the need to have a sissy cry. i was happy, content, and comforted.

See you in just 11 more days Mistress. i wish i was :character0182: already.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel:anim_37:

19. Rachel

Local Time:
    Well i am off to deer camp this afternoon. i will be there till Saturday afternoon. i will miss my morning and evening chats with MM terribly :sad0123: so much so in fact, i don't really feel like going. i haven't been up since this summer and i do have some friends up there that i would like to see. i will see you all upon my safe return. Don't have too much fun in my absence.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

20. forevermore

forevermore Long term member

Local Time:
    2:57 AM
    Don't worry rachel, the real fun won't begin until the Novemebr Gathering!!!! Have fun and relax, I am sure you will be glad that you did.

little pet

21. Rachel

Local Time:
    Well i am back from camp. The trip there was eventful as when we stopped for some burgers my truck didn't want to start. We thought we were gonna be stuck at Wendy's, burger joint, and we were just 1/2 way to camp. Anyway, it eventually started and we got to camp and back w/o any further incidents. Now i have to take it to the shop on Monday to have it looked at before my trip to Mistress Michelle's on the 1st of Nov.

On a brighter note.
    We have a wedding to attend on Halloween it is a costume affair and the invitation said to wear your scariest Halloween outfit. Rachel hopes not to be to scary. While i was at camp my wife bought me a new pair of black heels and a new knee length black skirt to wear to the wedding :character0100:. Now i get to wear my new heels as much as possible this week to get them broken in before the wedding.:jumping0044: This will be Rachel's first formal affair. It's for a friend of ours daughter and there will be none of my family there so i can just relax and be Rachel. i don't know if my wife has any plans on going anywhere else after the wedding or not but i am sure there will be a :party-073: going on at our local watering hole.

As you can see i was up at 3:30 AM again as when i awoke there were a zillion sissy thoughts in my head. The wedding, going to MM's, the Gathering i just couldn't go back to sleep. Even snuggling up with teddy didn't put me at ease enough to get more sleep.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

22. susie q

Local Time:
    Seems life is good then :chores001:

23. Rachel

Local Time:
    Well tomorrow is the day i depart for Mistress Michelle's. The stalagmite has finally grown to full height. i didn't think this day would ever arrive. While i am excited about being there and attending the Gathering i am also a little tentative. You see on Monday i was disrespectful to Mistress Michelle, more on that at a later date. Anyway i am going to receive my first real punishment whippin' in my life. That is why i am tentative about my trip. i am afraid this is gonna be much more of a whippin' then a spankin' and that my sissy candy ass is not going to be able to take all the Mistress Michelle can give or that i deserve. It is going to be a very long 8 hour drive.

On a brighter note. Last night MM decided to have some fun with me. Well she said it would be fun even this morning i am not so sure. She instructed me to get my butt plug and clover clamps and told me to put the treadmill down in the usable position. UH OH immediately came to mind. i turned on my cam and positioned it so she could see the treadmill. Mistress then instructed me to insert the plug. Upon seeing me complete that she then told me to apply the clover clamps. Having done that she instructed me to get on the treadmill and run not walk fast but run for two full minutes. Before i got on the treadmill she ask my how my nipples felt and to make sure the clamps were on properly as we wouldn't want one slipping off. i could only imagine the pain that would cause. So off i went for a two minute run. Let me tell you the chain swinging back and forth with each step keeps you well aware of your nipples. i have no idea where Mistress comes up with these things.

After i got off the treadmill she ask me how my nipples were feeling. i said ok. To which she replied we will see how they feel an hour from now. Being i had no idea when we started i had no idea when we would be done. We chatted for a while even set up a conference chat with Ms Linda, rick and susie q. i have no idea still how long i had the clamps on but they were really starting to burn. i ask Mistress if my time was up and she said i could remove them. i grabbed them but i couldn't open them as i knew the pain it was gonna create. i was having a dilemma, i wanted them off soooo bad but i knew what that would bring but if i left them on it would just make the eventual removal even worse. Just as i removed them the cam quit and Mistress didn't get to see my reaction. i felt bad as Mistress always gets a laugh at my predicament as i fall to the floor. Mistress said not to worry about it as after Sunday she will get to see that a lot. After our chat with everyone Mistress said she was going to take a shower. i said nothing about my plug. Upon her return Mistress ask if i still had my plug in to which i replied, you didn't tell me i could take it out yet, so yes i still have it in. Then rachel had to open her big mouth again without thinking first and told MM that she could wear the smaller one, which is still quite big, for hours and hours at a time. MM said i will remember that. The bigger one though i can only wear for a couple hours. So that is how i spent my Friday night. What did you do? i ask Mistress if it was "fun" she said for her it was,lol.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

24. susie q

Local Time:
    Rest in pierce ..i mean peace lol:anim_65:

25. susie q

Local Time:
    have a safe trip rachel ..be careful and take good care of everyone ..i know you will (winks ):manga_champers:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice