Getting used to my CB6K...

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by HappyAndy, Sep 28, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. HappyAndy

HappyAndy Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:29 PM
    Greetings all.

I was wondering about the breaking in period of wearing a cb (in this case a CB6K). The device itself is comfortable, with no points that appear to cause any damage to my skin or anything. At first, besides the slight burning under my sack behind my testicles, the only problem was keeping my completely flaccid penis inside the cage. My solution, after seeing a couple of photos on another site, was to tie a string around my waist and through the padlock, thus pulling the assembly up toward my body. It worked like a charm and the main source of discomfort was alleviated.

Now, and I've been noticing this over the past couple of days, my skin is very tender where it meets the ring - but mainly on the top side of the cb. I wonder 2 things: 1. Since the skin itself is not abraded, and my wife says it looks a bit browner than the rest, and not red, could this be the beginning of my body forming new callouses? 2. Could it also perhaps be caused by the fact that I have the string attached and thus have the whole cb more upright than it should be?

My feeling is that I'll probably get used to the whole thing, and so will my body. Just FYI, the ring is not too tight, nor is the spacer. I initially wanted to use the second smallest ring, but opted against it since my skin burned constantly, no matter how much lotion I used. Also, since I have been chaste, my balls have swelled a bit, making the middle ring the right fit.

I would greatly appreciate any input and many thanks in advance!

Andy

2. HappyAndy

HappyAndy Junior Member

Local Time:
    As it turns out, I'm chafed... Poor me! May the honor system hold its head high!

:/

3. sophia

sophia Senior Member

Local Time:
    I think you need some time to test different combinations of rings and spacers until you find the best fit. Keep everything well lubricated with a suitable oil so things can move a little without too much friction against the body. It took me a few weeks to find out what worked for me.
    Also i got a little wound from underside the cage where it is welded. I had to use glue and then a file to get a more comfortable radius at the bottom end of the cage. I have no problems with the rings.
    (Except the one i am wearing now. Took a smaller one by mistake yesterday evening and have to wait for my wife.)

4. TCFun

TCFun Long term member

Local Time:
    9:29 AM
    As Sophia said, the rings are molded and there is a seem line on the inside of each ring that causes chafing. I took a dremmel to polish out the seem and that solved the issue. Whatever you do, once the seem is smoothed away you need to polish the surface until it it shiny again to stop it getting dirty or causing more chafing.

5. HappyAndy

HappyAndy Junior Member

Local Time:
    Thanks a lot for the info, both of you. It was weird, though. The chafing that I experienced was on the top-side of the ring - where the three-pronged apparatus comes together with my CB6K. Spacer-wise, I think I'm good. I stay..."in." I looked the whole thing over again to see if I could see what was causing the problem and I decided that it was the plastic that sits on top of the base of the penis. So, I wrapped the top 3-pronged piece in a sliver of panty hose. And...well, I'm locked back up, after only 1hr without my chastity. To top things off, this evening, I drew my wife and nice bubble bath - complete with candles and incense and her current book... She decided to tie me up while she took her long bath, then edged me three times before putting the cage back on. Wow. :)

Andy

6. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    1:29 PM
    hi andy it seems you aren,t letting the grass grow under your feet you smooth talker you.lol. the abrasions you mentioned do sound like the result of the string pulling back the device against your abdomen if you have threaded it through the lock that would raise the end slightly. i used to have a leather belt strap with a hole on either end that went round my waist and then i would slip the hole over each of the pegs on the ring by the spacer before fitting the tube on and locking the padlock. this would mean that i could not remove the belt without unlocking the device and as i could make the belt the length that was comfortable but secure the device hung naturally slightly pointing down. try it mate it works. :character0028:

7. HappyAndy

HappyAndy Junior Member

Local Time:
    Hey! You might be right. Hm. Well, I had the "string" (more like thin rope, I guess) looped through the lock, in turn pulling it up toward my stomach. That led to pinching and the occasional hair pull. Whee. So yesterday, I looped it instead under the clear spacer ring. That seemed to solve the problem. Especially since I had wrapped the one piece in panty hose. You're probably right about the wound coming from the cb being pulled upward at an odd angle. I was thinking about devising some type of belt or harness like the one you mentioned. I would like to have it raised a bit more, though. What I was thinking was more in line with a belt or a smooth chain, coming together about 2-3" above the cb, and then having a leather flap, maybe an inch wide, going straight down and threading around the spacer. That way, it would be locked on the cage and I would install a lock on the upper end so that the belt itself would be locked as well. Maybe they should be made out of some sort of synthetic material?

Andy

8. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    hi andy i was also thinking along those lines before i got the tollyboy steel belt but i did do some research into various methods and i think this might suit what you describe. Look up wyredslave on the web and you will see they do a locking cable waistband that can have mounting point for cuffs etc put on, it is stainless steel cable that is very secure but also very discreet and i am sure you could make a piece to connect from that to the cb you have. I did send them a template in to see if they could come up with a complete package and the chap there "jason" was going to see what he could make but i never got back as i ordered the tollyboy. I had made the templete to attatch in stainless steel to the device and onto the locking waistband. hope it helps:character0028:

9. HappyAndy

HappyAndy Junior Member

Local Time:
    Thanks a million for the tip. I'll check it out. Actually, I had thought about finding a thin cable with loops at both ends that I could easily lock above the belt... As for your tollyboy, is it comfortable? Can you wear it for long periods of time without removal? How much time did it take you to get used to it?

10. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    hi andy the tollyboy will be comfortable as soon as i have the right length cable fitted and have broken it in a bit more. according to richard of tollyboys some customers have kept their belts on continuously for 6 months or more....glad my wife hasn,t read that bit on their website yet!:character0028:

11. HappyAndy

HappyAndy Junior Member

Local Time:
    LOL! Yeah, pray that doesn't happen... About breaking them in, I've often wondered about the metal part... What do you actually break in? Your skin?

12. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    hi mate no the waistband needs shaping slightly to the individuals shape and also the front shield but on the tollyboy the shield does tend to bend itself slightly to the wearer. The problem i have been having is that the cable that runs from the front shield through the butt cheeks and up to the belt at the back was not quite correct but it is easy to replace once the belt is off it simply unscrews both ends and a replacement is fitted in its place either longer or shorter........simples.ckkkkkk:anim_37:

13. HappyAndy

HappyAndy Junior Member

Local Time:
    Okay, that explains quite a lot. Otherwise, the other question I have is concerning when you get a hard-on... Does the angle of the front tube prevent you from even getting a semi-erection? The problem that I have with my CB6K is that sure, it keeps me from getting a full-blown hard-on, but at the same time, it only does so superficially. The main upper part of the shaft (toward the glans) is indeed covered, but internally, under the ball sack, I still get hard. And that's what I think is so uncomfortable about a cage... Do you find that a steel belt is more comfortable overall?

14. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    andy i am in my cb6000 at the moment and have been since last night since mistress took off the tollyboy to give me time to recover from a couple of sore areas on the waistband caused by the wrong length cable i think. All i can say is the cb6000 is far less restrictive of your movements than the tollyboy although the more you wear it the less restrictive it gets as you adapt to it, what benefit it does have over the cb6000 type devices is that gone are the horrible early morning wake up calls with your balls being tugged off you by a raging woody and generally the knowledge that you ain,t getting out of it unlike the cb type where you know it is only a plastic pin and a lot of willpower stopping you removing it. On the tollyboy belt the penis tube is milled to the exact diameter of your flaccid penis and a further restrictor ring is also fitted smaller than that just before the head end so there is no way that you can get erect in this belt it will not let you but you can feel the tip trying to move forward slightly when aroused but the tube just holds the penis in place. You really have to wear one to feel the difference and the feeling og restriction and mild compression is so erotic.:character0180:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice