The vanilla miracle

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Qveik, Jul 31, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Qveik

Qveik Embarked on a new adventure

London UK
    Local Time:
    6:33 AM
    It's been a struggle, after the exquisite Saturday, things pretty much went downhill. I was kept unlocked for the wedding we were going and everything went fine until to the point when I've done something stupid and really upset my BH. Got left unlocked for the journey to the UK. She has already established the fact that I actually like to be locked. It's all only beginning so the feeling is interesting. She knew how to punish me and left me with my penis unsupervised yet still not allowed to touch.
    First couple of days were more likely about clearing the air and we kept exchanging huge amount of information about our feelings and plans with FLR. My BH has achieved nearly 20 orgasm for the last two weeks. Where me, one ruined one. This has put me in perspective I didn't know it exists. My wife got deeply interested in all of this and yet we didn't do much and haven't really started FLR. We were only communicating and establishing some ground rules. I was very exited and scared.
    My punishment was and is taking its tall. Not able to masturbate on honour system is crazy, for someone like me horny rabbit, used to getting normally orgasm two three times a day by masturbating as we have this long distance marriage at the moment. I still have not touch myself and going back to her tomorrow.
    But lots of things has happend this week. And as more communication was exchanged I started feeling that it is a little bit too much for me. And I don't get much in return. It's started piling up, as no orgasms for me, no initiate things, only ruined ones, obey, serve, please, and so on.. She gave me till December to decide. Than I will have no say in what's going to be on table.
    I got scared.
    My original wish was to be locked up while away from my BH to stop me masturbating and increase our appreciation to each other.
    I had no idea what sort of turn this will take.
    I am sub in nature, but without the release (even that I could do it) it was very hard and it's making me to consider to whole thing.

Not sure where I am at the moment

2. Qveik

London UK
    Local Time:
    Decision decision,
    I think I have come to terms that I am going to try FLR with my BH (better half) after today chat I must say a lot have cleared out and we have exchanged a lot of fantasies we would like to do to me. I believe I am ready to step on the path of being dominated by my wife which I love dearly. She would be able to do as she pleased and I will have no say in it. Luckily she agreed to do a test run till December so not sure what is going to happened afterwards. Possibly nothing good for me for sure.
    I am coming back to see her tonight and staying over for a week. She told me to take our strapon harness and the new 9 inch curved cock with me as she might need it. What a bliss. She has also promised me PIV tonight. With me able to come. This gives me the scare a little bit. Don't think I will get another one anytime soon. It's been three long weeks without orgasms apart one ruined one. Let's just enjoy the one I'm getting today and think about the rest later. It can't be that bad.
    I have no idea what is going to happen after the orgasm. But I am sure she will have lots of fun messing with my head. Oh. How I love her so much.

3. Qveik

London UK
    Local Time:
    Just a quick update while I am waiting for my plane.

Just at the airport, aat the caffe cant wait to see BH and give her a long long hug. Why ?

As I was packing and getting everything ready in the rush to leave, making sure that I have everything packed especially the new 9 inch strap-on cock she wanted me to buy for her to use it on me as she please, I’ve received a text message to put black lingerie panties on, instead of my trunks. I had to back indoor as I had all packed, and was about to drive off, the engine was already running. But I am going to take on this Hubby Subby role, wont get angry or frustrated. Just got out, quickly back inside, changed, took quick picture as a confirmation and of me and shoot for the airport. Just bear in mind I am taking almost empty hand luggage with harness and two dildos plus a bum cleaner through the airport today.

Completely forgot the fact that I have now lost 10kg since April and the shorts I was wearing were real fall out without a belt. And here it comes my favourite airport security , I am not locked, so no stress there. Just the luggage, but that should be fine.

All good. Although lady by the electronic gate was laughing why I am pulling my shorts up high?

Than, here comes the tray with my belt inside.. me not thinking, grabbed the tray the shorts went just the direction newton had discovered.

Now you would probably describe my moves as a belly dancer, or someone who ended up with snake in his trousers.

Yes, they dropped down my knee level.

Hurray. Life is fun.

Sublifter49 likes this.
  4. Sublifter49

Sublifter49 Long term member

Local Time:
    1:33 AM
    Had to laugh! SORRY! Always a fear of mine to get outed like that!

5. Qveik

London UK
    Local Time:
    Holiday Week

Hmm, not sure where to take off from my last post, as I never really did blogging or any of this venture before. You can also tell from my spontaneous and inaccurate English writing which I will try to improve on.

I was driving across two countries to see my family for the last week and had some time which really put you in a different perspective of everyday life. There was not much going on about chastity and locking up, but rather normal busy life with kids and family.

The big differences I have come across were the nights.

The “fact” that my wife was enjoying everyday orgasm before I returned from my working stay in the UK did not lost its appetite. The first night (Friday) I was promised that I will be able to come.

What a beautiful block I had in my brain after the week of being on honour system, really messed up my mind, I just couldn’t come. My BH had her desired pleasure and I could have to. Did anyone had the same block?

Saturday was no difference. After my BH satisfaction and lots of oral pleasure from me , she had to get me there by hand. My wife took the opportunity to practice a ruin orgasm. Believe me, she is getting there. What a fun she had seeing me in desperate frustration. It was half ruined orgasm and it is very difficult to describe it. I believed I would get a pleasure from it somehow and be able to go to another one straight after. I did ejaculate and my penis was sort of going up and down. Searching for little touch of stimulation to cross the edge of pleasure. It did not happen, I believe that that was ruined orgasm.

The sadness and frustration was so strong. Couldn’t believe that she did it after such a long break from my “O”s. She was at least 20 orgasm up to my two half ones. That is the lady which was able to go three months without one.

As we travelled between the countries, seeing relatives and summer hot weather didn’t really give us much chance of chastity, we sort of put it on a side. But the whole FLR set up and the discovery of CM really opened our eyes and we might have started something completely new in our relationship.

Every day was nearly the same, My “Better Half” had at least one orgasm from some type of pleasure, touch, me kissing her clit or our usual PIV every day.

She made me come on Sunday by giving me a hand job which I came fully. Not ruined orgasm. Just full one. It almost made me cry out of happiness.

Dogchasecats and Mark Owen like this.
  6. Qveik

London UK
    Local Time:
    Almost forgot to mention that I am one month without masturbation. I am afraid this opportunity might be gone forever. And I was a high user. :(

Rectrix, Dogchasecats and guest 2942 like this.
  7. Qveik

London UK
    Local Time:
    The week was about to start being great.

Not sure which day was it as I got lost in our pleasure nights. But one night I was told to clean my bum and get ready on the bed. My BH wanted to play.

My heart was racing, I sort of new what to expect a part of the 9 inch new G spot curved monster strapon which she plugged me with at the end of our session.

She started gently with smaller one (6 inch), which we did get for my birthday few months ago. That open me nicely. I was told to stay on my four, put my head down ona pillow so she get nice look and access to my ass. I so love my @withallsenses as she enjoys my ass so much. I couldn’t ask for more. We are at the point I can take her whole fist and that’s what followed afterwards. Me not allowed to come, I believed she was trying to milk me. I was rather apprehensive and my mind was getting lost in immersive pleasure from the back. Than I was asked to turn around and change her dick for the bigger one.

When she entered me with this nine inch dildo I was losing my mind. I literary couldn’t take it. The curvature of the large one was sliding in and out against my wall where the prostate is located and it rubbed it gently. I was so sensitive after her full fist, I could not bear the feeling of constant prostate rubbing. The fact that she had now free hands which she used effectively on the balls and gave my (her) penis some strokes, didn’t relieve any of the already incredible feeling. Don’t know if I am a wuss and couldn’t take it or something, but I was actually pulling away from her. She turn me around again and start pumping again. After few strokes my legs started shaking and my whole body shivers for several minutes. I couldn’t take any more. my legs lost feeling and fall on a pillow with my head...

We called that a night. After I kissed her obviously. ( and get her *some*)

Rectrix, Dogchasecats and Mark Owen like this.
  8. Qveik

London UK
    Local Time:
    Not sure if I have mentioned earlier, but in the whole holiday week, my BH came every night, more than once, only apart of one night which was for other reason not possible to achieve. Where me? That was a completely different story, one half ruined… one full and than one which followed the other night. ( will explain later)

My BH was determined that whatever happens, I could come inside her or she would give me hand job, either way she wanted me to ejaculate.

I will remember this night. I couldn’t come. Not sure why, what sort block I had this time? Was it the condom? As I hate them. I was also loosing the idea of FLR and the wholes cage thing as I wasn’t locked for about two weeks. My hormone levels must levelled and I have started feeling more masculine and with so much of daily pleasure I didn’t need to be the sub anymore.

It got to the point that I couldn’t come and my BH took it to her own hands.. not long before and I was about to erupt.

I have to say that practising really make you a pro, even in a short time. Just on the break of me coming she left my penis alone and I have ejaculate without any sort of strong feeling of achieving an orgasm. I believe that’s what you call ruined orgasm. A giggle and some sort of satisfaction feeling was pouring out from my wife. I could see how happy she was in her face. I was on the other hand very frustrated afterwards and I couldn’t come again, even though my BH have tried.

We are still all new in this type of FLR but it has proved that it is going to be interesting. We might have started earlier than all you folks here, but I believe that better now than later. If it works?

The rest of the week continued with more sex and pleasure for both us. It was perfect.

On my day of flying back to UK, we weren’t planning on chastity. It might have sort of drift away for now and the fact we were planning VAS, it probably was time to put it aside.

I got surprised and been told to go and wash him and gave me the tube with ring, while she was preparing the lock for HTv2.

My wife came to the bathroom few minutes after. Wanted to check on him and started stroking him to give me a last bit of release. We locked the bathroom to get little bit of privacy as we weren’t alone in the house. I couldn’t come. Again! So told me to sit on the edge of the bathroom while she gave me quick blow job, than she even stood behind me and wank me.. at this point I couldn’t help and had to start stimulating her clit with my fingers while watching her hand stroking my fully erected penis. My block proved to be solid

As time runs out and she had hers, she simply said give him a rest for minute and then put him in! she left the bathroom.

Once I have achieved reducing his size with cold water and squashing him down, I put the ring on and then the tube. Holding those two parts together.. I called my BH. She returned with that brass lock and the key. Click!

Little kiss , than she wished me safe flight!

Dogchasecats likes this.
  9. Qveik

London UK
    Local Time:
    Back in chastity.

No matter what people say, but I love to be locked. It gives me different perspective. I love my wife more, and I can’t stop thinking about her. I am also very happy that she is caring the key with her wherever she goes. I am locked for full two days now, until I get back to her which is another 15 days. This will be a long journey. the longest i have done. No matter how hard I knock on the tube there is just no way I can have any feeling at all. Can’t even scratch there.. Wish me luck as I am sure in 17 days of lock up I will have completely different perspective.

Rectrix and Dogchasecats like this.
  10. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    2:33 AM
    Those days are over there buddy lol

Dogchasecats likes this.
  11. Qveik

London UK
    Local Time:
    I am 4th day in cage and I am starting to be extremely horny, also the night errections are getting really strong. Had to apply instant ice pack as my balls were getting little bit sore this morning. I am getting two at night at the moment, around 2am and than between 4 and 5am. It usually goes down if I go pee, but not always. Better get up and get on with the day. The lack sleep is starting to show.

12. Qveik

London UK
    Local Time:
    My BH blown my mind yesterday AGAIN.
    I have never though that while I'm abroad alone for couple of weeks locked for her pleasure, that she would initiate anything so so interesting.
    I was allowed to share the email she send me. So please give me some comments on what do you think about it.
    Emailed copied bellow:

"From time to time I'll send you some instructions on you email, once a week, maybe once a month or whenever something interesting comes to my mind.
    I would like you to learn how to paint the toenails.
    If I want to wear one of these pvc wet look zipped tight outfits one day a beautifully painted toenails would go with it nicely don't you think?
    Once I let you to do them for me I want them to look perfect, so you need to know what to do beforehand.
    And the only way to do that is to get some training on your own toenails:)
    So before I ask you to try some coloured nail polish on me, you will do your toenails with the clear one to get an idea. I will buy the tools needed and nail polishes tonight and you get them delivered tomorrow. But before you start you need to watch some videos to get an idea. The clear nail varnish is easy and you shouldn't have a problem with it, but even for the clear one your toenails need to be cut short, filled, buffed and than painted. For the colourful paints you need the firm hand and firm brush strokes, otherwise disaster strikes and you get an awful and messy toenails and I certainly don't want that. Anyway you get an idea once you start with it :)
    Isn't that exciting?
    Hope this email sends some smile to your face and if not, know that it does send to mine :)))
    I want to see your first effort on Saturday
    Love you:-* "

How would you react to that?

13. Qveik

London UK
    Local Time:
    Today is Saturday.
    I am sitting comfy on the bed supported by pillow with my laptop on my stretched legs. Just behind the screen i can see my toes with pink separators and second coat of transparent nail polish. Reading an article about some natural oils my BH wanted me to read. I have almost start crying as i never knew how much she looked after herself with all her natural beauty and how much she had to research to get where she is now. I think she wants me to turn into same thinking about natural beauty, have me tested and train to her needs. Not sure if I am ready for all these changes. I am enjoying it, fiddling with file etc though. Not sure what changes to myself will all this bring? Was told to get a bottle of vine and enjoy my task to do my toenails training. i Was allowed one class only, but before i realised, two glasses have disappeared in me. Apparently I'll be facing some spanking now for this behaviour. Don't know how much yet. I am locked for 6 days and my last masturbation was 21.07. it feels like this will never happen again.
    hmm. the cage is making me emotionally unstable.
    Please see picture in my gallery of my success.:p

14. Qveik

London UK
    Local Time:
    to: @Administrator Three minutes option to edit post is a nightmare!

Dogchasecats likes this.
  15. Qveik

London UK
    Local Time:
    Already after.
    So I am after the "V" situation. (vasectomy)
    It happend yesterday and I am now cooling it down with ice packs.
    I have managed to wear my holy trainer for 10 days prior the surgery as I didn't tell anything to my KH about the date. It was agreed to tell her two days before to gain access to the key.

I have quickly learned that I will need a smaller tube. After about a week of constant arousal, my penis went completely flaccid and finally I could see room in the tube.
    After removal there were some red spots, and scuffs. Near the top the skin was very red and sort of scalded.
    Not sure why this happend as I felt comfortable wear in it the whole time. Could it be the morning wood?

Well, it was still two days before the "V" and I got to get shaved and heal little bit.
    Than it hit me, this will be probably the last time I could ejaculate with everything in it. So I asked my KH what to do about it. I was allowed to masturbate that morning before the surgery and told few choices what to do with it.
    Use it as ingredient to what I was cooking, smoothie or the best option was to have it on its own instead of a breakfast.
    Once she decided, breakfast it was!
    This would be the first time I've been forced to eat my cum.
    I also had to prove everything with evidence and had to send the video of everything I had done, to her. So she made sure none of it was waste it.
    The semen was extremely thick and a lot of it.
    It took me some time to come as it was one and half month since my last masturbation which was always accompanied by pornografy, as always for the past several years. This time no pornografy and it was in the early morning, just after six before I went to work for short period.
    I could not feel much and the orgasm wasn't really strong either. That's just about two weeks since my last release.

It looks well planned from my KH to be honest, as she wanted me to have as little pleasure as possible.
    A Bonapettite, of i went to lick my fingers. I couldn't take the lot, so some of it ended up for later when I was allowed to have it with ice cream.
    I am turning into a slut

Rectrix likes this.
  16. Qveik

London UK
    Local Time:
    Another Wednesday, another flight.

So much has happened since my last post, but there seems to be no time left for me to write. I had some ups and down witch chastity lately mainly due to the vasectomy and some red blister from the cage and had to be unlocked to heal. Longer I am being unlocked, than harder it is for me to get back into it. I have been questioning myself over and over if I am really that much of a bottom and really want to reinforce this lifestyle. It always get complete turnaround when my Ms K comes into it, even simple teasing txt can turn awesome and make my day. She is having to like it, a lot actually. Like now for instance, I am wearing a very delicate man lingerie with string on it only. My ass is completely exposed and its rubbing against jeans. While I had to undo my belt and jacket for airport security screening my hand luggage was already going to the other side for thorough search. Apparently I am caring some sort of tools, drill bit or something? I have try to explain that it is a sex toy call urethral dilator or otherwise call “sounding”. The nice lady had to ask her supervisor and colleague next to her to verify, opened the package an look at it closely. They were all shocked, intrigued and apprehensive at the same time. The supervisor ok’d at the end and of I went.

My keyholder is changing unstoppably. I have received two packages in post in the last month which I had to get to her. This time I knew what was inside as I had to take it into my hand luggage. The first one I never needed to open but already felt one item she purchased. Will post separately as this will deserve a full article .

Things are going different direction than just locking up a penis.

Although thing seems to be looking up. I am getting tangled into proper obedient bedroom hubby subby. There was a post from @Nicoftime I have read, that he felt down at some point as well. I am having the same feelings sometimes, but they seems to disappear as my KH is surprising me regularly. And I definitely want more of that.

Dogchasecats likes this.
  17. Qveik

London UK
    Local Time:
    Happy New Year CM !

I haven't been here much as circumstances have made it difficult for me to come back here, after we have stop playing with my wife due to my negligence and wanking without permission...
    But things are looking up! Last week I had the chance to experience sounding and suck on a rubber cock, which by the way was an amazing experience.
    I was "O" absent for 17 days (unlocked as we not playing) and without touching.
    The sounding was first. I was really scared due to reading scary stories on the web, but it was actually quite alright. I’m sure that we will play further more in this field to discover the full potential of my urethra. The following night was fantastic even though I didn’t come.
    My wife put on a 7 inch strap-on and asked me to come down on my knees while she was standing in the dark room. She than asked me to put the cock in my mouth. I obeyed and start to pushing the cock in my mouth. This was the first time that something like a banana shape was in my mouth as deep as far I could take it. I could feel all the veins of the strap-on but wasn’t able to take it all in. looking at my wife I felt incredibly submissive and the feeling was amazing. I would do literary anything at that point to satisfy her darkest and deepest desires. But sucking on a cock is my fantasy as well.
    The next thing happened fairly quick.
    Me on my knees on a bed, pushing my but as high as I could and waiting for the cold feel of the cock to enter me. My wife looked extremely hot with that strap-on. She entered deep. sliding in and out felt amazing.
    No matter if I’m locked or not I always will be her subby hubby. My wife is an amazing mistress.
    After some nice pounding she told me to get on my back. This time she grabbed my legs, so she could support her self and got inside me. I was at her mercy. She pushed both of my legs besides me. My knees were near my head as she used all her weight to gain her power to do whatever she wanted to do with me.
    I was completely vulnerable and open to her. The way she took charge and stimulated me was mesmerising.
    Mistress even fist me for bit that night and gave me few spanks.
    I didn’t come but it was night to be remembered and hopefully it will take us back on a journey we have abandoned last year.

Rectrix likes this.
  18. withallsenses

withallsenses New member

Local Time:
    7:33 AM
    Oh my my, how could I loose this double ended metal sound inside of you.. ? Guess you can still call me Mistress In Training haha

19. Qveik

London UK
    Local Time:
    Embark to a new adventure might have very well started just couple of days ago..

Lot has happened since me and my wife discover chastity last summer. Ups and downs followed by a long break from it all due to myself not playing up to the standards, or rather say, spoiling it completely.
    But.
    I have been told to shave my legs today and that there is a parcel coming for me tomorrow from lovehoney.

Locked for 4 days as a test (of my self improved htv2) with possession of key which will be handed to by better half tomorrow means that things have changed.
    Are we playing again? Do I surrender?
    Is this after all the good news? What's in the store? Can I expect any release?
    I'm in the dark and don't know how much grudge she still holds from the past.
    I will hand the key over tomorrow, which comes with all the power she needs to control me and I would have to face whatever it comes.
    My second vasectomy result came yesterday. All clear this time. Is this another trigger which might have contributed to a brand new FLR?

Whatever question comes to my head, making my cage really tight.

Let's see where this is all going. I am super exited.

Dogchasecats and guest 2942 like this.
  20. Qveik

London UK
    Local Time:
    The parcel arrived mid morning today. I was allowed to peak. It was relatively small box and also very light, so gigantic dildo was out of question.
    Inside were 5 small packages with complicated names such as "fishnet crotchless suspender tights with lace detailing"... Hmm

I though my cage would erupt at the moment but kept it as it should.

Here is one question answered,
    I know why I meant to shave my legs.

I'm at the airport near the gate,
    going to see my Ms K.

21. Qveik

London UK
    Local Time:
    Update:
    Royal Mail delivered a parcel addressed to me, to work. On opening I have discovered a pink branded epilator.

22. Qveik

London UK
    Local Time:
    10 days left before I see my better half and kids again. I have been wearing holy trainer for the last 7 days. First three only for nights as we are trying to figure out where dry red spots on the fore skin coming from. This means that I am in a position of the key and therefore it's more sort of honour system game at the moment.
    It does look like that we are going back to the game and I might very well hand the key over in 10 days. We are both enjoying it very much. And my better half makes it very interesting already.

My vasectomy result finally came negative and there was no further reason to be unlocked any longer. I meant to sort out the redness of the foreskin by now but I was busy masturbating "for the vasectomy result".
    The plan was to try different rings and some
    other cages, so I have bought few and some should arrive soon. One cage was a Chinese knock off evotion 7 and it was a disaster. I will post review later on, in the devices section as I want to explain a bit more and compare others as well.

My last visit to my wife sort of started our game again. When I arrived I found her nearly sleeping in the bed, she took me by surprise the first night.
    She sent me to wash first. I was wearing a smaller cage for about 3 days at that time as an initial test which went rather wrong...
    I've taken it off, gave it a proper wash and went to bed.
    I was told to lie down on my back and stay still. She than took my erected penis and slipped it inside her. My better half begun to move in her favourite directions. Rode me as tool of her pleasure.
    I have been told not to come. That's when I got so exited. I was lying there, being used and had goose bumps all over my body. When I got so close to reach my point of pleasure she stopped and waited for a bit to calm me down, then started again untill she reached her climax. It felt like fireworks to me.
    After that we cuddled for a bit and fall asleep in each others arms.
    The following nights were even better.

rayX8 likes this.
  23. Qveik

London UK
    Local Time:
    Saturday, the night before my return flight to the UK have started surprisingly well. Though we are going to go sleep as we were both feeling tired after a long exhausting day. Don’t remember if I have offered her a foot massage or even gave her one. I am sure I must have asked as every good sub would. But things have turn different way that night.

My better half told me to get my bum ready for her as she would like to use it.

Before I knew it, I was lying on my side and she was entering me with her fingers in her excellent way. After I got ready enough for her, she told me to get a chair and bend over it. I went to get a chair and put my feet beside the legs, then bent over the backrest and grabbed the base of the chair. This way I didn’t have to support myself by my legs and sort of balanced it over. It was a good idea as it meant to made me a bit more relax. Not that I was.

I wasn’t sure what it is going to happened as I was facing away from my wife. She entered again. I could feel how she’s stretching me gently with her hand. It didn’t take it long and my precum started flowing.

As she continues pressing down in and out I start feeling the urge to pee, but it was not that. She continued with her massage and she was spot on touching my prostate. I felt light pressure and suddenly my wife saw that I was leaking cum from my penis. I was getting milked! For the first time and very unexpectedly I was getting milked. I got so proud of such great result my better half has accomplished. I didn’t feel much of a pleasure at that moment as I do sometimes when she takes me with her strap on. Luckily, she continued and then give me a hand job. Nicely oiled hand job. It didn’t take long before I was edged to a point of no return, where she has stopped and let the penis twitch and bounce on its own following with orgasm and full ejac.

I am not sure if that would be classed as I ruin orgasm as we are still learning to accomplish that. I did get to feel a bit of a pleasure from it but didn’t achieve the top of the mountain moment. It was still amazing experience. Straight after I’ve cleaned up and then we snuggled in the bed. I have thanked her for being an amazing mistress and at that moment I realised that my excuse for not getting releases is now over. Now she could empty all my liquid without touching “her” penis and I just gave her the knowledge that she could lock me forever if she wants to. Hmm What did I get into? Is this really my future? It could be!

Yikes!

Rectrix, Mark Owen, Chaste J. and 2 others like this.
  24. Qveik

London UK
    Local Time:
    Hmm. Hello CM
    Back in the game.
    17 days "O" free, locked for 7.
    Entering uncharted waters. Hope will post update tonight.

25. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    2:33 AM
    welcome back

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice