Key holders: why long term denial?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Shepherdsflock, Jun 21, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    1:40 PM
    The big fascination that has developed for me over time is trying get inside my wife’s head and understand her excitement about my denial. She really gets excited knowing I am locked up, or even when I happen to be unlocked but not allowed to use my cock. But it’s the long term aspect of it that really gets her going. The thought of me never penetrating her again or experiencing orgasm gets her going.

So, for the keyholders out there who keep their men in long term or permanent chastity/denial, why do you do it? What about it do you find appealing?

nonerect and Jessica Alexander like this.
  2. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    8:40 AM
    Sorry I know your question is directed at KH, but I'll offer an answer for my wife. She likes how I behave when locked. She is less thrilled with how I behave when unlocked. In other words she doesn't enjoy the denial so much as wishes to avoid the release. This lead her to extending lock-up periods so I would have less releases.

Rectrix likes this.
  3. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:40 PM
    I think I'll just wait until all the "non keyholders" have finished replying.

4. windrush

windrush Junior Member

Local Time:
    Perhaps your wife mike like to comment. Why are wives so reluctant to participate on this website?

5. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    Sounds fair. I’m busy today and probably won’t have time to read any responses until all of the non-direction-followers have had their chance.

nonerect and Goddess Gaia like this.
  6. NoloMeTangere

NoloMeTangere Long term member

Local Time:
    2:40 PM

My wife's the same way. She just loves the idea that I can't orgasm. She was going to allow me periodic releases to full orgasm since I can't come in my cage, but she's discovered a "hands off" way to make me leak to the point where I don't seem to spontaneously orgasm, and she lives that. She lives having me go down on her after iveIleaked until my cock goes down.

nonerect likes this.
  7. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Mrs Edge just kind of stumbled into her... fetish? Preference? Turn on? Whatever. That is, the general idea of me wearing a device is, for her, just okay. But when I'm *actually* wearing the device, she never wants it to come off. Like, ever

When I'm locked up, she prefers for me to wear a replica strap on. When we're having sex, she really, *really* enjoys the feeling of my cage bumping or pressing into her ass. There's just something about knowing it's totally under her control gives her a rush of excitement, which compels her to keep me locked up for longer and longer periods

The harness allows us to have sex, which she prefers to oral, so for her, there's no downside. I've asked her any number of times, but she never has any concrete answer. She just likes what she likes

Women, eh?

8. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    Come on key holders, why? I know why Mrs Chaste does it and am curious to hear what drives other key holders!

9. LederDame

LederDame Member

Germany
    Local Time:
    7:40 PM
    If you don't use orgasms as reward you try to increase the thing, so you prolong chastity, one time you reach the level of permanent. It is a symbol of total control over him. It is a statement that only the pleasure of the Mistress counts.

10. RexVa

RexVa Long term member

Local Time:
    Simple: the longer males are in chastity and teased/denied, the hornier and more attentive they are to my needs.

11. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    8:40 AM
    Your going to have a long wait :D

Breathe likes this.
  12. Guest 8306

Verified Female

Local Time:
    It’s a very interesting question you ask @Shepherdsflock and one I would be more than happy to answer as a KH. In the beginning before I really understood chastity I didn’t realise how much I needed it in my life as much as my sub. I found it quite annoying and couldn’t understand the true appeal until I gave them ‘freedom’. I then needed them locked back up for my gratification more than anything.
    There a few things as to why I do and what’s appealing about long term chastity for me:
    1. I now think it’s odd when his cock is out of chastity.
    2. I enjoy the person my sub becomes when she is teased and denied.
    3. Her need to please increases as well as her effectiveness in most tasks she does including work.
    4. I very much like the control of her orgasms - I think for my sub release is an addiction.
    5. Infact, I just like control. Unfortunately my sub opened that Pandora’s box and now I am unwilling to relinquish this intoxicating feeling.
    Overall, it’s a pleasurable and fulfilling experience for both parties that both benefit.
    LP

nonerect, petevans, slave_m and 8 others like this.
  13. Breathe

Breathe Be true to yourself

United States
    Local Time:
    12:40 PM
    In a word: biochemistry. A strong concentration of prolactin in men is not a Dominant's friend, in most cases. Dopamine, on the other hand, is a wonderful ally when prolonging stages of arousal.

The science is still largely unknown from what I can tell, but I look forward to learning as much as possible when more studies arise.

Short-term denial limits access to deeper levels of subspace. In comparison, long-term denial enables nearly instant access to these spaces. Makes My 'job' much easier... And more entertaining. ;)

petevans, slave_m, guest 2942 and 6 others like this.
  14. Her Dividend

Her Dividend Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:40 AM
    I curious about the difference between LT and ST denial as you see it. Weeks, months, years -- there are many denominations of time and probably different ways of seeing them.

15. Breathe

Breathe Be true to yourself

United States
    Local Time:
    12:40 PM
    I haven't had the luxury of pushing too far yet, given our current long distance status. I've little interest in denying him for years, although that's been a whispered 'threat' during pillow talk.

There's a really sweet spot that is quite evident after even just 6 weeks (I'd say that's pretty short-term) ... As such, I have no interest in letting him spill every month. That's around the time things start getting really fun for Me.

He's currently experiencing the longest denial I've given (almost four months). He's been more productive in areas aside from sex - a huge bonus - but his arousal is also on a hair-trigger. So he's able to entertain My sexual whims as needed, with little to no effort on My part.

I think we're both enjoying it... Maybe Me more so than him? :D Looking forward to redefining 'long-term' once he's in My grasp every day.

16. adamjc1161

adamjc1161 Active member

Local Time:

nonerect likes this.
  17. adamjc1161

adamjc1161 Active member

Local Time:
    My wife is the same way. Is been nearly 400 days. I egged her on early in our chastity lifestyle about long term denial, but never really thought it would happen. I think she's pretty much set on never releasing me. She lives it this way not b.c sure v her exact reasons other than agreeing sex makes me lazy and not focused on her.

nonerect and Rectrix like this.
  18. Retired

Retired Locked 6 years Nov 2018

Retired
    Florida
    Local Time:
    For us is it real easy. My wife is not interested in sex with men. I get a few a year only because she loves me and gets a kick out of my reaction when I have been denied for a long time.

19. petevans

petevans Member

South Wales
    Local Time:
    Such wise words! But of course also 100% correct!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice